Sarah Palin, Tea Party are not viewed favorably by most Americans

damn that was good. that should be a Republican ad.:lol:

But it is Republican policy, Stephanie.
Jake! JAKE!! JAKE!!!! Put down the logic and take two steps back! Do it! Do it now! You will only get further frustrated with attempts to sway stephanie with logic. You're better off throwing some raw meat on the floor and running for the exits.

good grief, it you're are trying to be funny or witty, don't give up your day job.:eusa_whistle:

damn that was good. that should be a Republican ad.:lol:

But it is Republican policy, Stephanie.
Jake! JAKE!! JAKE!!!! Put down the logic and take two steps back! Do it! Do it now! You will only get further frustrated with attempts to sway stephanie with logic. You're better off throwing some raw meat on the floor and running for the exits.

If I throw raw meat on the floor, this is what happens. A shape shifting!

1103612937.jpg

Sarah Palin, Tea Party are not viewed favorably by most Americans, latest poll finds

Derailing the Republican Party isn't that bad after all, they might end up running to Dems for help against the ultra rightwing shitheads within their own party. I like to see polls like this, HOOAH!!!!

:D

A poll from CBS? WOW
I refer you to post #36 on this very thread.

Again a poll done by CBS might as well get our answers from the white house.
Does America approve of obama 99% yes

Sarah Palin, Tea Party are not viewed favorably by most Americans, latest poll finds

Derailing the Republican Party isn't that bad after all, they might end up running to Dems for help against the ultra rightwing shitheads within their own party. I like to see polls like this, HOOAH!!!!

:D

A poll from CBS? WOW

CBS/NYT
One (news division, not entertainment) is loosing viewership at record levels the other is arterially bleeding readers.

Where did Flaylo go?.....LMAO!

Airborne?.........My Ass!
For about six inches and only when somebody plants a boot in his ass as a launcher.

Recently released photo of Failo hard at work:
tve36421-819-207.jpg

Hey numbnuts, I'm black, mixed not white, you failed. Wicked Jester is just some paper pushing leg who couldn't get and EIB so I know he's not a Ranger.

Palin and her aficionadas are forcing the GOP to figure if it wants to redesign itself along Tea Party lines or cast the Palinistas out. If it decides to do the latter, there will be a food fight on everybody's hands. If they do the former, it will become permanently a minority party.

I could give a shit less as long as it brings the destruction and end of the Republican Party and their Tea Bastard rightwing extremist faction. The Dems can counter both by running a campaign emphasizing the rights and issues of poor people along the same lines as Martin Luther King's Poor People's Campaign. Poor, unemployed and poverty stricken people are a voting bloc the Republitards and Tea Bastards can't win over.

That's fresh... another election cycle with ads like:

1. They'll take your SSI
2. Soup lines
3. Hope and Change
4. Blah, blah, blah.

Here's an idea.. why don't the Dems run on the marvelous things they have accomplished?

You're just another tool stuck in "Dems good, Repubs bad" mode.

Palin and her aficionadas are forcing the GOP to figure if it wants to redesign itself along Tea Party lines or cast the Palinistas out. If it decides to do the latter, there will be a food fight on everybody's hands. If they do the former, it will become permanently a minority party.

I could give a shit less as long as it brings the destruction and end of the Republican Party and their Tea Bastard rightwing extremist faction. The Dems can counter both by running a campaign emphasizing the rights and issues of poor people along the same lines as Martin Luther King's Poor People's Campaign. Poor, unemployed and poverty stricken people are a voting bloc the Republitards and Tea Bastards can't win over.

1. They'll take your SSI
2. Soup lines
3. Hope and Change
4. Blah, blah, blah.

Here's an idea.. why don't the Dems run on the marvelous things they have accomplished?

I live in a market that serves three states. I watch ads from each of these three states as election day draws closer. ALL THE REPUBLICAN ADS MENTION PELOSI. ALL THE REPUBLICAN ADS THREATEN GUN OWNERS WITH CONFISCATION SHOULD THE DEMOCRAT CANDIDATE WIN.

Nice and fresh.

1. They'll take your SSI
2. Soup lines
3. Hope and Change
4. Blah, blah, blah.

I live in a market that serves three states. I watch ads from each of these three states as election day draws closer. ALL THE REPUBLICAN ADS MENTION PELOSI. ALL THE REPUBLICAN ADS THREATEN GUN OWNERS WITH CONFISCATION SHOULD THE DEMOCRAT CANDIDATE WIN.

Nice and fresh.

One problem there Sunshine.... Many of us feel tha Pelosi has been a disaster as Speaker and the left has made curbing gun rights a central part of their mantra. All that some on the right have said is there should be an option to opt out of SSI. Unless you have a problem with someone having the right to fund their own retirement and not being part of a government sinkhole?

Can't have that can we.

Nice and fressh indeed.

Last edited:

1. They'll take your SSI
2. Soup lines
3. Hope and Change
4. Blah, blah, blah.

Nice and fresh.

One problem there Sunshine.... Many of us feel tha Pelosi has been a disaster as Speaker and the left has made curbing gun rights a central part of their mantra. All that some on the right have said is there should be an option to opt out of SSI. Unless you have a problem with someone having the right to fund their own retirement and not being part of a government sinkhole?

Can't have that can we.

Nice and fressh indeed.
I've been living and voting in this market practically my entire adult life. Each and every election, the Republicans roll out the gun control threats. That's been since I started voting in 1976.

Rocks have eroded, oak trees have fully matured, mortgages have been long since paid off, children have graduated from university, and still we hear the same tired rant from fear-mongering, desperate Republicans. "The Democrats are going to take away your guns!"

And sure! Grand idea! Put Social Security in the hands of Wall Street! That'll win votes!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Now, the Republicans are nationalizing, or feebly trying to, this election with the specter of Nancy Pelosi. Who truly fears Nancy Pelosi? The politically inept who are already motivated to take us back to the failed policies that lead to this current economic crisis, that's who!

I refer you to post #36 on this very thread.

Again a poll done by CBS might as well get our answers from the white house.
Does America approve of obama 99% yes
Media_Blackout_Maksim.jpg
I guess the only bias you really approve of is the bias that tells you you're right! But, you're wrong. Because of a lack of intellectual curiosity, typical among the extreme factions in any political movement. Congratulations! You passed your own litmus test. Now your job is convincing the rest of Thinking America your failed policies might just work if given just ONE MORE CHANCE!

Forum List

Back