Sarah Palin, Tea Party are not viewed favorably by most Americans

A CBS News/New York Times poll.
Picking fly shit out of the ground pepper, masquerade. Truth is, any poll would still show the suspicion and questions folks have about Palin.
If it was a FOX News poll, the libs on this board would be all over it Nosmo.

Most of the candidates she has endorced have won their election. Can the same be said for BHO?

They won primaries and nominations not their elections, turn the lights first so you can see, brain dead.

Dems need to run and hide!:lol:

We're going to rock the world come November and when we do I'm going to rub it in the shitty faces of every conservative, Republitard and Tea Bastard on this forum and off this forum. Its not like somebody is going to whip my ass so whats to stop me?

You are go to be devastated on Nov 3rd. However I wont rub it in.

We're going to win John Wayne because no body except for the extremists on the right take the Tea Bastards serious.

Picking fly shit out of the ground pepper, masquerade. Truth is, any poll would still show the suspicion and questions folks have about Palin.

Most of the candidates she has endorced have won their election. Can the same be said for BHO?
If the Fox News poll said the same thing as the CBS/NYT poll (Palin has large unfavorable numbers), would anyone be suspicious of the results? Is it just the results from CBS/NYT polling that deserves additional scrutiny and comment?

And winning primaries is one thing. Getting sworn in is something altogether different.
IF the Fox News poll said the same thing and that's a big IF. I'd be interested in seeing how their poll would read. It's no secret that CBS and the NYT has seen a decrease in viewers and folks who read their print, and that Fox has seen a huge increase. Most likely the same folks who are coming out in massive numbers to vote for these Tea Party backed candidates. Of course, this is all my own opinion.

You are right when you say winning primaries is one thing. But, there have been plenty of Democrats who have declined Obama's endorcement, or haven't even asked for his help. Many are running without mention of Obamacare, or that they're Dems or even that they're up for re-election. Hmmmmmmmm ......

Last edited:

If the Fox News poll said the same thing as the CBS/NYT poll (Palin has large unfavorable numbers), would anyone be suspicious of the results? Is it just the results from CBS/NYT polling that deserves additional scrutiny and comment?

And winning primaries is one thing. Getting sworn in is something altogether different.
IF the Fox News poll said the same thing and that's a big IF. I'd be interested in seeing how their poll would read. It's no secret that CBS and the NYT has seen a decrease in viewers and folks who read their print, and that Fox has seen a huge increase. Most likely the same folks who are coming out in massive numbers to vote for these Tea Party backed candidates. Of course, this is all my own opinion.

You are right when you say winning primaries is one thing. But, there have been plenty of Democrats who have declined Obama's endorcement, or haven't even asked for his help. Many are running without mention of Obamacare, or that they're Dems or even that they're up for re-election. Hmmmmmmmm ......
Are you saying that Fox News would skew a poll to reflect their own bias-driven agenda?!?!? Really?

And of course CBS has taken hits in the ratings. There's cable, satellite and internet now all while CBS was a radio network before television. Same rubric goes for the New York Times. Fox News started out with nothing, so any viewers would make for an increase in viewership. And equating large market shares with quality and accuracy is a primrose path. Using that logic I could argue that Lady Gaga is a more talented musician and entertainer than Johann Sebastian Bach. Why? iTunes receipts, that's why.

Dems: we love poor people so much we just turned them out in record numbers! Let's keep it going! Vote Dems

Are you saying that Fox News would skew a poll to reflect their own bias-driven agenda?!?!? Really?

And of course CBS has taken hits in the ratings. There's cable, satellite and internet now all while CBS was a radio network before television. Same rubric goes for the New York Times. Fox News started out with nothing, so any viewers would make for an increase in viewership. And equating large market shares with quality and accuracy is a primrose path. Using that logic I could argue that Lady Gaga is a more talented musician and entertainer than Johann Sebastian Bach. Why? iTunes receipts, that's why.
I will admit that I have seen Fox's occasional bias first hand, and have made comments about it. In my living room where none of y'all can hear me. But I will continue to choose Fox to bring me the news of the day because I don't trust the other networks. Since most of them are in the tank for Obama.

I could give a shit less as long as it brings the destruction and end of the Republican Party and their Tea Bastard rightwing extremist faction. The Dems can counter both by running a campaign emphasizing the rights and issues of poor people along the same lines as Martin Luther King's Poor People's Campaign. Poor, unemployed and poverty stricken people are a voting bloc the Republitards and Tea Bastards can't win over.

You won't be so happy when there's no one left to pick up the tab.

Dems need to run on their record

Dems need to run and hide!:lol:

We're going to rock the world come November and when we do I'm going to rub it in the shitty faces of every conservative, Republitard and Tea Bastard on this forum and off this forum. Its not like somebody is going to whip my ass so whats to stop me?

Wow, nice AA bluster there, Flaylo. Well, we'll see whose faces will deserve such rubbing come November 3rd.

There's one and only one reason Dimocrats this go-round won't campaign on their records of supporting Obamacare, stimulus, budgets, etc. and that's because they're afraid to. No other logical reason to instead campaign anti Boehner, Tea Party, and whatnot. But unfortunately for them the folks they're hoping to fool are too smart to fall for it.

Folks like you have whipped your own asses. But, hey, you sure sound tough while doing it. LOL...so, rock on.

I will admit that I have seen Fox's occasional bias first hand, and have made comments about it. In my living room where none of y'all can hear me. But I will continue to choose Fox to bring me the news of the day because I don't trust the other networks. Since most of them are in the tank for Obama.
Funny, I feel the same way. I won't watch Fox because they're in the tank for the Conservatives and constantly burnishing the image of a foul, greedy political ideology.

Heck. Neither party could successfully run on their record.

although the left is not know to be fiscally conservative.
The right claims to be but empirical evidence does not prove that rumor true.

Which party has been the most "dishonest"?
Personal responsibility, smaller govt, no nation building, cut govt size and spending?

CON$ would rather you use a Rasmussen poll...that's Gospel you see.

Okay, let's play in their ballpark a while.
Just 41% in Alaska Would Vote for Palin for President - Rasmussen Reports

Alaska voters are almost evenly divided in their views of Palin. Forty-nine percent (49%) view her at least somewhat favorably, while 50% share an unfavorable opinion of her. This includes 31% who regard her Very Favorably and 37% with a Very Unfavorable view.

"Fair and balanced" enough for everyone? Seems the same conclusions are met no matter which polling organization asks the questions.

Dems need to run on their record
Criminal or voting?

Either way, the Dems in office are to fucking stupid to figure out what the want and it is showing in how the country is going down the shitter with them at the helm.

I do so enjoy watching a leftinista melt down when the T.E.A. party wins.

Okay, let's play in their ballpark a while.
Just 41% in Alaska Would Vote for Palin for President - Rasmussen Reports

Alaska voters are almost evenly divided in their views of Palin. Forty-nine percent (49%) view her at least somewhat favorably, while 50% share an unfavorable opinion of her. This includes 31% who regard her Very Favorably and 37% with a Very Unfavorable view.

"Fair and balanced" enough for everyone? Seems the same conclusions are met no matter which polling organization asks the questions.

and? so?

Dems: we love poor people so much we just turned them out in record numbers! Let's keep it going! Vote Dems

damn that was good. that should be a Republican ad.:lol:

But it is Republican policy, Stephanie.
Jake! JAKE!! JAKE!!!! Put down the logic and take two steps back! Do it! Do it now! You will only get further frustrated with attempts to sway stephanie with logic. You're better off throwing some raw meat on the floor and running for the exits.

Forum List

Back