Sarah Palin, Tea Party are not viewed favorably by most Americans

Palin and her aficionadas are forcing the GOP to figure if it wants to redesign itself along Tea Party lines or cast the Palinistas out. If it decides to do the latter, there will be a food fight on everybody's hands. If they do the former, it will become permanently a minority party.

Palin and her aficionadas are forcing the GOP to figure if it wants to redesign itself along Tea Party lines or cast the Palinistas out. If it decides to do the latter, there will be a food fight on everybody's hands. If they do the former, it will become permanently a minority party.

I could give a shit less as long as it brings the destruction and end of the Republican Party and their Tea Bastard rightwing extremist faction. The Dems can counter both by running a campaign emphasizing the rights and issues of poor people along the same lines as Martin Luther King's Poor People's Campaign. Poor, unemployed and poverty stricken people are a voting bloc the Republitards and Tea Bastards can't win over.

I love it. Another Sarah Palin thread!!!
:popcorn:

She's an easy punching bag to beat up on, even easier than California Girl non-PMS fueled anti-Democratic rants and tirades. I guess its the price she must pay for being a MILF without a brain paraded as dangerous, that is if you're a Republitards or Tea Bastard.

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Back in 1972, the left wing of the Democrat National party took over. The election of Jimmy Carter in 1976 had more to do with the total rejection of the Republicans following Watergate than any real ideological fight. But, the Democrats were controlled by the left wing right through two terms with Reagan and one with Bush the Wiser.

Then, Bill Clinton and the Centrist Democratic leadership Council took control.

The lesson to Republicans? Let the fringe take over the party and languish in the backwater for eight, twelve, sixteen years or more. Keep your party centrist with a palatable message for the American electorate and get sworn in.

A CBS News/New York Times poll.
Picking fly shit out of the ground pepper, masquerade. Truth is, any poll would still show the suspicion and questions folks have about Palin.
If it was a FOX News poll, the libs on this board would be all over it Nosmo.

Most of the candidates she has endorced have won their election. Can the same be said for BHO?

Dems need to run on their record

Dems need to run on a platform as I've already detailed, John Wayne, we know what the Republitards record is on issues affecting the poor, unemployed, and poverty stricken people is.

I think you might be on to something.

Dems love the poor so much they want every American to become one!

That feels right

You don't have to troll to be right John Wayne. Dems don't any American to be poor, Republitards see it as natural, normal and rational to be poor and ignore the causes that lead to poor conditions.

Dems need to run on their record

Dems need to run on a platform as I've already detailed, John Wayne, we know what the Republitards record is on issues affecting the poor, unemployed, and poverty stricken people is.

I think you might be on to something.

Dems love the poor so much they want every American to become one!

That feels right
The Republicans, particularly the Conservative base, has ignored the poor for so long that they can write them off as potential supporters.

Why would someone without a job, a home or any prospects for them support an ideology that says "you should get along just fine with what you've got."?

A CBS News/New York Times poll.
Picking fly shit out of the ground pepper, masquerade. Truth is, any poll would still show the suspicion and questions folks have about Palin.
If it was a FOX News poll, the libs on this board would be all over it Nosmo.

Most of the candidates she has endorced have won their election. Can the same be said for BHO?
If the Fox News poll said the same thing as the CBS/NYT poll (Palin has large unfavorable numbers), would anyone be suspicious of the results? Is it just the results from CBS/NYT polling that deserves additional scrutiny and comment?

And winning primaries is one thing. Getting sworn in is something altogether different.

Forum List

Back