Sarah Palin says she would consider a Palin-Beck ticket in 2012

Go fuck yourself. You right wing pussies post shit every goddamn day as if your pussies are bleeding like a super soaker shoots. If you don't like what is posted in the OP then GTFO and go make another Birth Certificate thread.

No.

Nope. I would be lying if I said so. I hate tree huggers. I don't particularly believe in global warming, and gay marriage bothers me. Sorry, I refuse to let you, or anyone else pidgeon hole me..

As you pigeonhole everyone else here... TFF...:lol:

You're definitely a big gubmint, anti-conservative, democtatic defender, though... No hiding that shit...

I do my share of pidgeonholing when the posters make it obvious enough, yes. I am against big government.

Your posts betray your claims... Spend, spend, spend what we don't have while redistributing the wealth...

I know you won't begrudge me for pigeonholing you since it's obvious enough...

As you pigeonhole everyone else here... TFF...:lol:

You're definitely a big gubmint, anti-conservative, democtatic defender, though... No hiding that shit...

I do my share of pidgeonholing when the posters make it obvious enough, yes. I am against big government.

Your posts betray your claims... Spend, spend, spend what we don't have while redistributing the wealth...

oops - caught again.

Maybe he should read more of your posts yank - or maybe he'd STILL just redefine your positions for you to avoid admitting he was wrong AGAIN.

I would support a Palin/Beck ticket for one reason . . . imagine, if only for the briefest of moments, if that ticket actually won. Oh the unified head explosion of the left! Hey, maybe the explosion would get that pesky global warming back on track.

oops - caught again.

Maybe he should read more of your posts yank - or maybe he'd STILL just redefine your positions for you to avoid admitting he was wrong AGAIN.

Who asked you, nobraininnahead?

You trying to get his phone number?

bush-budget-2009.jpg

that's the Doc for ya!

I would support a Palin/Beck ticket for one reason . . . imagine, if only for the briefest of moments, if that ticket actually won. Oh the unified head explosion of the left! Hey, maybe the explosion would get that pesky global warming back on track.

If that did happen, I would know that I now must abandon my poor country to stupid. I would definitely leave before the whole thing imploded. That would be too sad to watch.

Last edited:
This is old news, there have already been numerous thread on this but because Jay has a brain that functions like an apatosaurus (brontosaurus) it literally takes days for information to travel from his eyes to his brain.

What animal has the smallest brain to body mass ratio? JayCanuck

You know Frank, no one forces you to post in these threads.......but like a moth to a flame, you seem attracted to Palin threads. Obsession? :eusa_whistle:

Dr, you read Bartcop too? - and here I thought Rush would forbid you to even look left or turn left in your car.

[SIZE=+1]A junkie named top conservative[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
By a wide margin, Americans consider Rush Limbaugh the nation's most influential conservative voice. Those are the results of a poll conducted by "60 Minutes" and Vanity Fair magazine and issued Sunday. The radio whore was picked by 26 percent of those who responded, followed by Glenn Beck at 11 percent. Actual politicians - Cheney and Palin - were the choice of 10 percent each. Asked to choose from among seven presidents, Americans tapped John F. Kennedy as the one they'd like to see added to Mount Rushmore. Kennedy polled 29 percent, with Ronald Reagan second at 20 percent.

I would fart on her if I sat on her lap....but only after getting her autograph!

it's the Trollmeister calling out others for his own speciality!

Forum List

Back