Sarah Palin says she would consider a Palin-Beck ticket in 2012

[SIZE=+1]
palin-blame-game.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Glenn Beck - politician?[/SIZE]
Please, God, make that happen - please

Link Excerpt:
Glenn Beck, the outspoken Fox News handjob, says he wants to go beyond broadcasting his opinions and start rallying his political base - formerly known as his audience - to take action. In an interview, he said he would promote voter registration drives and sponsor a series of seven conventions across the country featuring what he described as libertarian speakers. On Saturday he held a festive campaign-style rally north of Orlando, in which he promoted his book, "Arguing With Idiots," and announced another book to come next August filled with right-leaning policy proposals gathered from the conventions. Beck provided few details about his plans for the tour, making it unclear if he truly intends to prod his audience of millions into political action or merely burnish his media brand ahead of a book release. Beck did say the conventions would resemble educational seminars, ha ha and he emphasized that while candidates may align themselves with the values and principles that he espouses, he would not take the next step to endorse them.

You know.........a Palin/Beck ticket would be GREAT for the GOP.

They could appeal to the "white power" base of the Aryans, as Blech kinda looks like he'd be a natural in an SS uniform.

Everyone else? Blind 'em with Palin's knockers, they'll fall right in line.

Make Billo the Clown (O'Reilly) Secretary of State and Carrie Prejean in the White House Spokesperson's job.

Yep. Ya got a winner there!

I'd buy a Palin-Beck ticket

I think she would kick Becks ass

I'd buy a Palin-Beck ticket

I think she would kick Becks ass

Shit.......a 5 year old girl could make Beck cry.

Matter of fact, wouldn't mind stepping in the ring with the fucker myself. I wouldn't quit stomping his ass until I was wearing knee high stockings made outta dried shit.

Shit..........you could probably find a Taliban member who is more compassionate than Palin.

And, they'd probably STILL be smarter than her, even if they lived around Tora Bora all their life.

beck-enstein.jpg

[SIZE=+1]Teabaggers bigger than GOP[/SIZE]
Link Excerpt:
Want to become a congressman in a conservative district? Then perhaps you shouldn't run as a Republican. A national poll which gave respondents three choices -- to support a generic Democrat, Republican or a Teabagging handjob -- put the Teabagging handjob over the Republican, 23 to 18 percent. Democrats led with 36 percent; 22 percent were undecided. The Tea Party isn't even a real party.
However, a few more polls like this and things might change.

palin-huntress-09.jpg

"God strengthens me through the challenges, What the enemy seeks
to destroy you with, no, God is going to turn it around for good."
-- Palin, crediting God for her million dollar book deal, Link

palin-birthers-betcha.jpg

"I think the public rightfully is still making it an issue. I don't have a problem with that. I don't know if I would have to bother to make it an issue, because I think that members of the electorate still want answers... I think it's a fair question, just like I think past association and past voting records -- all of that is fair game."
-- Sarah Palin, on Obama's birth certificate, Link

Palin is all for full disclosure - when its about somebody else.
"Palin has never produced Trig's birth certificate or a single piece of objective medical evidence that proves he is indeed her biological son. A child with Down Syndrome must have a pile of such records, tests, assessments and ultrasounds that conclusively prove that he is Sarah's biological son. It seems bizarre to me that neither the public nor the campaign has ever been given one of them."
-- Andrew Sullivan, Link

xotoxi - that would be a great # to play at his X-Mass sweater show that is completely bombing right now!....it might just sell more 17 tickets.

Palin is all for full disclosure - when its about somebody else.
"Palin has never produced Trig's birth certificate or a single piece of objective medical evidence that proves he is indeed her biological son. A child with Down Syndrome must have a pile of such records, tests, assessments and ultrasounds that conclusively prove that he is Sarah's biological son. It seems bizarre to me that neither the public nor the campaign has ever been given one of them."
-- Andrew Sullivan, Link

That's none of our business.

Just as it's none of our business that President Obama release his college records (and all the other crap the birthers and their ilk are demanding of him).

I think she should be required to post HER birth certificate, tho' :)

Last edited:
:lol:
Sarah Palin says she would consider a Palin-Beck ticket in 2012
Examiner.com - 11-30-09
Earlier the Cheney-Palin ticket was being seriously discussed after Liz Cheney brought up the idea on Fox News. Now people are talking about Palin-Beck in 2012 after quotes were released from an interview Palin did with Newsmax.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: So someone that Palin states she has respect for--all of a sudden is her next running mate--:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You "MORON" libs still have not read her book--& if you did you will note that she does not trust ANY media--& if she were to release a prospect for a running mate it would come off of her own facebook page--DA DUH--DA DUH--DA--DUH!

Get over it--Palin's Going Rogue is the number 1 best seller in this country today & is looking to beat out your hero's Barack Obama & Hillary Clinton's books--COMBINED--LOL.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back