Sarah Palin Issues a Challenge to the Washington Post

GreenBean

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
My Challenge to the Washington Post

To reclaim your credibility (and the mainstream media’s, at large), I challenge you to engage in the same aggressive investigative journalism you courageously employed 42 years ago covering President Nixon. The public knows of our current president’s incompetence, denials, and cover-ups, but would be well served if we could count on your resources to dig deep for truth in all matters pertaining to Team Obama.

One example: your reporters kept tracking an obscure break-in story and that led to revealing a grave problem in the White House. The Washington Post’s reputation soared as the model of good journalism. Today, you’ve fallen like a lead balloon. Whereas you once doggedly covered the 18.5 minute gap in Nixon’s White House communications, you’ve virtually ignored the Obama Administration’s 1.2 million minutes of deleted communications by just one of the agencies under Obama’s executive branch. I’m speaking of the Lois Lerner IRS harassment-of-conservatives scandal wherein Lerner “lost” pertinent email communications. You’ve allowed Obama to skate with his proclamation that absolutely no wrongdoing occurred at the IRS, “not even a smidgen.”

Sarah Palin Issues a Challenge to the Washington Post - Tea Party Command Center

1919645_10152606369518588_860864844007512762_n.jpg

To reclaim your credibility (and the mainstream media’s, at large), I challenge you to engage in the same aggressive investigative journalism you courageously employed 42 years ago covering President Nixon. The public knows of our current president’s incompetence, denials, and cover-ups, but would be well served if we could count on your resources to dig deep for truth in all matters pertaining to Team Obama.

One example: your reporters kept tracking an obscure break-in story and that led to revealing a grave problem in the White House. The Washington Post’s reputation soared as the model of good journalism. Today, you’ve fallen like a lead balloon. Whereas you once doggedly covered the 18.5 minute gap in Nixon’s White House communications, you’ve virtually ignored the Obama Administration’s 1.2 million minutes of deleted communications by just one of the agencies under Obama’s executive branch. I’m speaking of the Lois Lerner IRS harassment-of-conservatives scandal wherein Lerner “lost” pertinent email communications. You’ve allowed Obama to skate with his proclamation that absolutely no wrongdoing occurred at the IRS, “not even a smidgen.”

Sarah Palin Issues a Challenge to the Washington Post - Tea Party Command Center

Someone needs to put a muzzle on that pig. Nobody cares what it says.

Silence from left as usual, soon some BS changing the subject. I have been asking the same thing. At one time politicians and CEO's would be sweating bullets if 60 minutes or the post was digging around, but now they are done with every story in 5 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then don't listen to her.

Instead, you prefer to have someone take away her first amendment right.

And you call HER a pig?

Well, she finally named a newspaper. It took 6+ years but she named one.

Silence from left as usual, soon some BS changing the subject. I have been asking the same thing. At one time politicians and CEO's would be sweating bullets if 60 minutes or the post was digging around, but now they are done with every story in 5 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you think the media isn't feeding the public what it wants?

It's about time someone challenges the liberal media, especially the bias WaPo. Now let's see what their response will be. Obama who is ineligible Constitutionally to be president needs to be vetted and exposed for not being a Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen.

Not even 10 am but....

POST OF THE DAY!

No...not at all. Let her go on. In fact, the Republicans need to run her for office again.

No...not at all. Let her go on. In fact, the Republicans need to run her for office again.
They should for she will clean Hillary and fake squaw Elizabeth Warrens clock for the presidency.

Not even 10 am but....

POST OF THE DAY!

Thanks. Now the question is who fed her the name of a paper and whether or not she is aware there is something other than comics in it.

Oh for god's sake. Every claim you republicans made on your narrative has not been true.

1. Obama is a natural born citizen.This has been proven with his birth certificate.

2. If there was any definitive proof, they would report it. Just because they don't report something without definitive proof doesnt mean they are Obama apologist. They don't report your narrative because you want them to.

^^^^^^liberal faggots war on women, the dykes will be along later to cruse sara as well.

^^^^^^liberal faggots war on women, the dykes will be along later to cruse sara as well.

I find it interesting you cannot address the original post.

Forum List

Back