Sarah Palin Issues a Challenge to the Washington Post

Who in this day and age reads the paper? I love you pro-science goofs... you clamor on and on about how pro-science you are... then clamor for your energy to be produced by windmills, defend an antiquated business model that stuff papers into little boxes (USPS) and then want to get you info from a piece of paper left in your yard.

:lol:

I have a challenge for Sarah Palin.

Sarah, Given a world map, you are challenged to put your finger on Newfoundland, Canada. You get three tries.

She knows we have 50 States , not 57 as Obama has claimed

She is the daughter of a Teacher
She Studied at
University of Hawaii at Hilo
Hawaii Pacific University
University of Idaho

She received her bachelor's degree in communications with an emphasis in journalism in 1987.

She worked as a sportscaster and writer
She was a Mayor and then Governor of Alaska

Real Jobs - Real Education - Real Person

As compared to Obama

Lied on his college ADmission papers stating he was Indonesian - denied being an AMerican Citizen {allthough that was somewhat factual} was the protege of a confessed Communist.

2823970569_3fefe83b00.jpg

He allegedly taught some classes - he received a paycheck for it - but there is not a single student who ever recalled attending one of the classes that he was paid to teach...hmmmmm sounds like a no show job to me

Worked as a Community Organizer {American equivalent of Party Commissar}

Teatard Sarah once again proves she is in need of a history lesson.

Initially downplaying the burglary of the Democratic National Headquarters by Nixon's Plumbers as being "an obscure break-in story" is her first of many mistakes.

Team Nixon were babes in Toyland compared to Team Obama. Team Nixon were Misdeameanors Team Obama is First Class Felony .

Tell that to Daniel Ellsberg. Babes in toy land with a million dollar slush fund. :lol:

Tell that to Edward Snowden .
Yup- Babes in Toyland who couldn't even pull off a simple burglary without getting caught . More like the gang that couldn't shoot straight.

Oh for god's sake. Every claim you republicans made on your narrative has not been true.

1. Obama is a natural born citizen.This has been proven with his birth certificate.

2. If there was any definitive proof, they would report it. Just because they don't report something without definitive proof doesnt mean they are Obama apologist. They don't report your narrative because you want them to.
The birth certificate was found to be a 100% forgery by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office investigators. Their findings were confirmed by Reed Hayes, a Hawaiian forensic court recognized handwriting and computer-generated document examiner with impeccable credentials who worked for Obama's private law firm Perkins Coie. His 40 page report of all things wrong with the birth document was submitted to the investigators of the MCSOCCP and will be released soon by them at a international press conference once their investigation wraps up.

ObamaBooklet.png

Untitled46.jpg

So now it looks like CrusaderFrank and Steve_McGarrett are sock puppets of 007. Or they all blow each other. I don't know which.

See this post from when they last raised their pointy heads:

Are you a sock puppet of 007? I am starting to think you are.

This Kenyan newspaper account was a modified AP story. The AP story did not say he was born in Kenya. An overzealous Kenyan reporter put that bit in, modifying the first paragraph.

Here are other newspapers which carried the very same AP story. They do not have the Kenyan-born invention:

The Seattle Times: Nation & World: Ryan ends Senate bid

Ryan drops out of race for Illinois Senate amid damaging sex club allegations

Here is the original first paragraph of the story:

llinois Senate candidate Jack Ryan dropped out of the race yesterday amid a furor over lurid sex-club allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days.

Here is a New York Times 1990 article: First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

I have a challenge for all the pointy heads.

Stop parroting each other's debunked bullshit.

My Challenge to the Washington Post

To reclaim your credibility (and the mainstream media’s, at large), I challenge you to engage in the same aggressive investigative journalism you courageously employed 42 years ago covering President Nixon. The public knows of our current president’s incompetence, denials, and cover-ups, but would be well served if we could count on your resources to dig deep for truth in all matters pertaining to Team Obama.

One example: your reporters kept tracking an obscure break-in story and that led to revealing a grave problem in the White House. The Washington Post’s reputation soared as the model of good journalism. Today, you’ve fallen like a lead balloon. Whereas you once doggedly covered the 18.5 minute gap in Nixon’s White House communications, you’ve virtually ignored the Obama Administration’s 1.2 million minutes of deleted communications by just one of the agencies under Obama’s executive branch. I’m speaking of the Lois Lerner IRS harassment-of-conservatives scandal wherein Lerner “lost” pertinent email communications. You’ve allowed Obama to skate with his proclamation that absolutely no wrongdoing occurred at the IRS, “not even a smidgen.”

Sarah Palin Issues a Challenge to the Washington Post - Tea Party Command Center

1919645_10152606369518588_860864844007512762_n.jpg

Someone needs to put a muzzle on that pig.
Your post shows what a true communist liberal gay moron you are wanting to stifle the 1st Amendment.

Team Nixon were babes in Toyland compared to Team Obama. Team Nixon were Misdeameanors Team Obama is First Class Felony .

Tell that to Daniel Ellsberg. Babes in toy land with a million dollar slush fund. :lol:

Yup- Babes in Toyland who couldn't even pull off a simple burglary without getting caught . More like the gang that couldn't shoot straight.

Of course they could and did several times. Including the same office they got caught in. It all started with the break in of the office of Ellsberg’s psychiatrist, Dr. Lewis Fielding. But that's just where it started......

"President Nixon orders chief of staff H. R. Haldeman to have the Brookings Institute burglarized (see June 17, 1972). The Brookings Institute is a Washington think tank which Nixon believes has copies of the Pentagon Papers. As secretly recorded, Nixon tells Haldeman: “I want the break-in. Hell, they do that” [presumably referring to the Democrats]. “They have a lot of material. I want—the way I want that handled, Bob, is get it over. I want Brooking. Just break in. Break in and take it out. You understand.” Haldeman replies: “Yeah. But you have to get somebody to do it.” Nixon says: “Well, you—that’s what I’m just telling you. Now don’t discuss it here. You’re to break into the place, rifle the files, and bring them out.” Haldeman is untroubled by the order: “I don’t have any problem with breaking in.” Nixon is DIRECT IN his orders for the burglary: “Just go in and take them. Go in around 8 or 9 o’clock. That’s right. You go in and inspect and clean it out.… We’re up against an enemy, a conspiracy. They’re using any means. We are going to use any means. Is that clear?” The next day, Nixon repeats: “Get it done. I want it done. I want the Brookings Institute’s safe cleaned out."

The Nixon Administration and Watergate: 'Plumbers'

And we all know where it ended, right?

Of course they could and did several times. Including the same office they got caught in. It all started with the break in of the office of Ellsberg’s psychiatrist, Dr. Lewis Fielding. But that's just where it started......

"President Nixon orders chief of staff H. R. Haldeman to have the Brookings Institute burglarized (see June 17, 1972). The Brookings Institute is a Washington think tank which Nixon believes has copies of the Pentagon Papers. As secretly recorded, Nixon tells Haldeman: “I want the break-in. Hell, they do that” [presumably referring to the Democrats]. “They have a lot of material. I want—the way I want that handled, Bob, is get it over. I want Brooking. Just break in. Break in and take it out. You understand.” Haldeman replies: “Yeah. But you have to get somebody to do it.” Nixon says: “Well, you—that’s what I’m just telling you. Now don’t discuss it here. You’re to break into the place, rifle the files, and bring them out.” Haldeman is untroubled by the order: “I don’t have any problem with breaking in.” Nixon is DIRECT IN his orders for the burglary: “Just go in and take them. Go in around 8 or 9 o’clock. That’s right. You go in and inspect and clean it out.… We’re up against an enemy, a conspiracy. They’re using any means. We are going to use any means. Is that clear?” The next day, Nixon repeats: “Get it done. I want it done. I want the Brookings Institute’s safe cleaned out."

The Nixon Administration and Watergate: 'Plumbers'

And we all know where it ended, right?

Good Post Boo - do you think Obama would be bumbling enough to leave something like that on Tape ? Yup - TEAMNIXON _ the gang that couldn't shoot straight. But then again - they didn't have the entire socio-fascist machine behind them.

OT: Do you know what they trying to get at McGoverns HQ ?

Didn't Palin quit as governor largely because she was sick of being hounded about what she considered 'phoney' scandals involving her?

Ironically?

The assault on Palin was without Merit and the harassment included death threats against her daughter and her unborn grandchild. The allegations against Obama are highly credible - and there is more evidence against him than there ever was against Nixon - even without the tapes.

Laughing.....can we take Sarah's begging as an indication that the GOP scandal machine isn't succeeding at much? You've got to giver her some credit, though. Her 'challenge' is definitely consistent with GOP ideology.

Clearly the government investigations into the IRS and Benghazi have revealed jack shyte as the GOP narrative is concerned. The living embodiment of the GOP mantra of how ineffective government is.

She's now appealing to the private sector for what her government cronies just failed spectacular at.

My Challenge to the Washington Post

To reclaim your credibility (and the mainstream media’s, at large), I challenge you to engage in the same aggressive investigative journalism you courageously employed 42 years ago covering President Nixon. The public knows of our current president’s incompetence, denials, and cover-ups, but would be well served if we could count on your resources to dig deep for truth in all matters pertaining to Team Obama.

One example: your reporters kept tracking an obscure break-in story and that led to revealing a grave problem in the White House. The Washington Post’s reputation soared as the model of good journalism. Today, you’ve fallen like a lead balloon. Whereas you once doggedly covered the 18.5 minute gap in Nixon’s White House communications, you’ve virtually ignored the Obama Administration’s 1.2 million minutes of deleted communications by just one of the agencies under Obama’s executive branch. I’m speaking of the Lois Lerner IRS harassment-of-conservatives scandal wherein Lerner “lost” pertinent email communications. You’ve allowed Obama to skate with his proclamation that absolutely no wrongdoing occurred at the IRS, “not even a smidgen.”

Sarah Palin Issues a Challenge to the Washington Post - Tea Party Command Center

1919645_10152606369518588_860864844007512762_n.jpg

Someone needs to put a muzzle on that pig. Nobody cares what it says.

See that why progressives are scary, they hate freedom of speech and like to cage people they don't agree with.

Well, she finally named a newspaper. It took 6+ years but she named one.

And President Obama is still jetting around the world looking for people who speak Austrian. He knows that they're out there hiding, probably with the corpsemen he knew once upon a time when he was riding his rainbow-farting unicorn.

Forum List

Back