Sarah Palin: I'm Sick and Tired of Obama's Manufactured Crisis. (She socks it to him)

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
She was on Hannity and she was pissed. She really hit Obama hard. Sarah went with the facts and point by point. I loved her talking about Obama's race-baiting. She talked about uniting our country and bashed Obama for his divisiveness.
That will resonate.

Video:
Citizen Palin 4 President: (Fox News Video) Sarah Palin: Sick & Tired Of Obama's Manufactured Crises

One of many good quotes from the interview:

“I’m sick and tired of Obama and the White House coming out with yet another new crisis that has to be fixed by government sticking it to the people and taking more of what we earn and produce. Instead of allowing our small businesses especially to keep what we earn… But see, to many in the White House including our own president, I don’t know when they’ve run a business. I don’t know when they’ve been a CEO where they had to look out for the bottom line and they had to make payroll and live within their own means with a budget. They’re from government. They’re community organizers. They’ve been spending other people’s money for so long that the free enterprise principles that all of us believe in, it’s all foreign to them.”

She really went after Obama tonight.

LMAO, just literally. I think I hurt myself laughing.

thanks retired guy, a double dose was just too much back to back though.

This from a person, who quit her day job because it was real work to move to the world of fantasy and corporate propaganda in order to make lots of money spreading total and complete nonsense. Only in America!

Forum List

Back