Sarah Palin being considered for Secretary of Veterans Affairs

I saw it earlier on MSNBC. How do veterans feel about that possibility? So far, this is the only link I've found:

The Immoral Minority: Reports say that Sarah Palin is under consideration to join Trump's cabinet as the Secretary of Veteran's Affairs. Update!

I like it a lot. She's done a good job as governor. She's patriotic, has a conscious and she's hot.

Interior would make more sense. She's from a state that sucks off fed property better than anyone .

But the VA ?!

No, you're just a cause and effect liberal who doesn't understand numbers nor how the government works. You're a surface scratcher. Can I call you Dr. Surface Scratcher?

d17.gif

A new picture of Sarah Palin

Get the fuck out of our way snowflake....

Shortbus? She's not in your way, she doesn't even leave her trailer. Doesn't wake up in her pool of vomit until afternoon.

Nah, she's just a bitter old dyke spewing hatred at her betters, she can't interfere with anything. The funny thing is she's one of those who used the military as a welfare system her whole life, Palin in the VA spot will IMPROVE her life, but she'll still spew hate....

Cool, she can tell veterans how part of Paul Revere's ride was to warn the British. :badgrin:

Sarah Palin dumbfuck, not Tina Fey.

Why are you leftists too fucking stupid to grasp that parodies on TV are not the actual person?

Well, that's why you're leftists....
LOLOLOLOL

That's the funniest thing about Sarah Palin. Her quotes are so bizarre, you can't distinguish them from a comedienne.

Sadly for you, in this insntance, it was Sarah "The Quitter" Palin who said, "part of Paul Revere's ride was to warn the British," and not the delightful Tina Fey.

I think she'd be great pick if for no other reason to drive the moonbats even crazier.

You know it has occurred to me that he is picking people who have been demonized by the libtards! I wonder if that is by design?

Yes that's it. Fuck qualifications.
It will never get worse than the last eight years. Buckle up buttercup!

What happened in the last eight years that was so awful?

Cool, she can tell veterans how part of Paul Revere's ride was to warn the British. :badgrin:

Why are you leftists too fucking stupid to grasp that parodies on TV are not the actual person?

LOLOLOLOL

That's the funniest thing about Sarah Palin. Her quotes are so bizarre, you can't distinguish them from a comedienne.

Sadly for you, in this insntance, it was Sarah "The Quitter" Palin who said, "part of Paul Revere's ride was to warn the British," and not the delightful Tina Fey.

Yeah, bullshit Herr Goebbels.

Warn OF the British, oh demagogue troll.

Hey, you only lie because you're filled with hate and have nothing legitimate to post. :thup:

Based on a news report that I saw this afternoon (link attached at botom), I have to REALLY wonder what is going on in Trump's head. It seems now, his leading choice for the VA is to put Sarah Palin in charge.

Considering that she's shown a very tenuous grasp of issues, as evidenced by her VP run, do you really want her in charge of your health care?

I don't.

Sarah Palin Under Consideration for VA Secretary

LOLOLOLOL

Yeah, bullshit Herr Goebbels.

Warn OF the British, oh demagogue troll.

Hey, you only lie because you're filled with hate and have nothing legitimate to post. :thup:
LOLOL

You never learn, do ya, rightard?

No, not warn OF the British -- "warn the British."

At the 0:28 mark...

"But remember that the British had already been there, many soldiers for seven years in that area. And part of Paul Revere's ride — and it wasn't just one ride — he was a courier, he was a messenger. Part of his ride was to warn the British that we're already there. That, hey, you're not going to succeed. You're not going to take American arms. You are not going to beat our own well-armed persons, individual, private militia that we have. He did warn the British." ~ Not Tina Fey

Forum List

Back