Sarah Palin Attacks: "Why No Probe Of Barack 'Hussein' Obama? ( Like O'Donnells Past)

The MSM is corrupt and in bed with the Democrats. It doesn't take a genius to know this. He didn't receive the same scrutiny as Republican candidates received because the corrupt MSM was too busy trying to get him elected. It is what it is. So get out and vote America. Real change can happen.

feaf.jpg

Last edited:
This ought to strike a nerve and she's right. Obama never had the intense scrutiny over his past as they are doing O'Donnells past. I think Palin has some b*lls and guts to bring this up during this campaign. She ought to know because as soon as she was announced VP, the Obama sent squadrons of people to incover her past. Palins has a legit point about Obama and why isn't O'Donnell getting a pass like Obama

Palin: Why No Probe of Barack 'Hussein' Obama?

During an interview with Fox News host Greta Van Susteren Wednesday night, Palin said: "Funny . . . That we are learning more about Christine O'Donnell and her college years, her teenage years, her financial dealings than anybody ever even bothered to ask about Barack Hussein Obama as a candidate and now as our president."

Obama has yet to release college transcripts and files from his undergraduate work at Occidental College and Columbia University, and later at Harvard Law School. His college dissertation at Columbia has disappeared. Many of his official papers during his time as an Illinois state representative have also disappeared. He has never released his full medical records.

Palin attacks Obama in video above:

Either Sarah is stoopid or they don't get Hannity's radio show up in Alaska. I quit listening to him because his show turned into a three hour a day, five day a week tirade about Obama's guilt by association for most of the election year. Sheesh, the #2 radio program in America was a one trick pony for a year. He still brings it up every chance he gets and he is only one of scores of radio talkers who harp(ed) on Obama.

Seriously? You think a talk radio host going on about a Presidential candidate, however often he did so, is comparable to every media outlet in the country blasting every detail of the entire existence of a Senate candidate from Delaware day in, day out? Really? You're really going to tell me that 1) Obama got the same scrutiny from the media that this woman is getting, and 2) that he shouldn't actually have gotten MORE?

No, I'm not going to tell you that. What I am saying is that saying there was NO scrutiny is false.

Isn't there a whole network dedicated to scrutinizing Obama?

The boys at Fox . They aren't a news organization. They're political advocacy. They, like vampires and other parasites need blood (juicy irrelevant tidbits, intellectual appetizers for the intellectually famished) to survive.

Beats the crap out of trying to make sense of the Republican platform of "HELL NO!".

Last edited:

Maybe so but the rest of the MSM is dedicated to getting Democrats elected. All recent non-partisan studies have shown that the Mainstream News Media is dominated by registered Democrats. So it's clear what their agenda is. They got this current President elected and they're still spinning for him. Democratic Candidates do not get scrutinized nearly as intensely as Republican Candidates do by the MSM. Like i said,it is what it is.

Either Sarah is stoopid or they don't get Hannity's radio show up in Alaska. I quit listening to him because his show turned into a three hour a day, five day a week tirade about Obama's guilt by association for most of the election year. Sheesh, the #2 radio program in America was a one trick pony for a year. He still brings it up every chance he gets and he is only one of scores of radio talkers who harp(ed) on Obama.

Seriously? You think a talk radio host going on about a Presidential candidate, however often he did so, is comparable to every media outlet in the country blasting every detail of the entire existence of a Senate candidate from Delaware day in, day out? Really? You're really going to tell me that 1) Obama got the same scrutiny from the media that this woman is getting, and 2) that he shouldn't actually have gotten MORE?

No, I'm not going to tell you that. What I am saying is that saying there was NO scrutiny is false.

I don't believe anyone is saying there was no scrutiny at all. I believe the point is that there was no scrutiny by the mainstream media, and that in fact, the Internet and talk radio had to pick up the slack and do the MSM's job for them on Obama, while meanwhile, the MSM are crawling up this Senate candidate's butt with microscopes.

And I think you know all that perfectly well, and are being deliberately obtuse to avoid having to admit there's a glaring double standard.

Maybe so but the rest of the MSM is dedicated to getting Democrats elected. All recent non-partisan studies have shown that the Mainstream News Media is dominated by registered Democrats. So it's clear what their agenda is. They got this current President elected and they're still spinning for him. Democratic Candidates do not get scrutinized nearly as intensely as Republican Candidates do by the MSM. Like i said,it is what it is.
There's always a scapegoat, always and excuse when you're out of power. But, come to think of it, where Conservatives are concerned, even when they're in power, there's always a scapegoat, always an excuse.

I don't believe anyone is saying there was no scrutiny at all. I believe the point is that there was no scrutiny by the mainstream media, and that in fact, the Internet and talk radio had to pick up the slack and do the MSM's job for them on Obama, while meanwhile, the MSM are crawling up this Senate candidate's butt with microscopes.

And I think you know all that perfectly well, and are being deliberately obtuse to avoid having to admit there's a glaring double standard.

One word is appropriate to respond to your partisanship: nonsense.

One word is appropriate to respond to your partisanship: nonsense.

Holy shit.... There is a plethora of partisan nonsense in this thread from the left..... and who's do you single out? One of the few that was actually accurate. Some fucking Republican you are, Joke. You're about as Republican as Obama. You're outted as a leftie.

All recent non-partisan studies have shown that the Mainstream News Media is dominated by registered Democrats. So it's clear what their agenda is. They got this current President elected and they're still spinning for him. Democratic Candidates do not get scrutinized nearly as intensely as Republican Candidates do by the MSM. Like i said,it is what it is.

Links to statistics?

I think Obama has been the most scrutinized politician in the last hundred years.

Someone who wasn't scrutinized was Sarah Palin. Who knew her husband belonged to a secessionist organization that called for the destruction of the US? Remember when she was getting protection from witchcraft by a domestic terrorist on Youtube?
You are an idiot! Palin is correct, everythinmg about obamas past was hush hush, yet he sent his thugs to Alaska to try and dig up dirt on Gov. Palin. I still do not beleive obama was born in Hawaii. Why is his birth certificate such a secret, his own grandmother said he was born in Kenya. So who cares what o'donnell did when she was in high school.

I think Obama has been the most scrutinized politician in the last hundred years.

Someone who wasn't scrutinized was Sarah Palin. Who knew her husband belonged to a secessionist organization that called for the destruction of the US? Remember when she was getting protection from witchcraft by a domestic terrorist on Youtube?
Remember when Hillary was having seances in the White House channeling Eleanor Roosevelt?

While serving as First Lady in the White House, Hillary Clinton claims to have had conversations with the ghost of Eleanor Roosevelt about the problems and responsibilities of being First Lady.

According to Hillary at the time, it was a two-way conversation.

When Hillary “Channeled” Eleanor Roosevelt | Sweetness & Light

People pray to the dead Jesus every day.
Different. Jesus is not dead, and he is the only one you should pray to.

All recent non-partisan studies have shown that the Mainstream News Media is dominated by registered Democrats. So it's clear what their agenda is. They got this current President elected and they're still spinning for him. Democratic Candidates do not get scrutinized nearly as intensely as Republican Candidates do by the MSM. Like i said,it is what it is.

Links to statistics?

Seriously? You seriously want to challenge this and demand proof?

Media Bias Basics
Increasingly, Reporters Say They're Democrats - NYTimes.com
The American Journalist: Politics and Party Affiliation
Blue Sky - Why is the Sky Blue?

I added that last one just in case you needed any OTHER basics of life explained to you.

Remember when Hillary was having seances in the White House channeling Eleanor Roosevelt?

While serving as First Lady in the White House, Hillary Clinton claims to have had conversations with the ghost of Eleanor Roosevelt about the problems and responsibilities of being First Lady.

According to Hillary at the time, it was a two-way conversation.

When Hillary “Channeled” Eleanor Roosevelt | Sweetness & Light

People pray to the dead Jesus every day.
Different. Jesus is not dead, and he is the only one you should pray to.

Woah? He's not? Where's he hiding? Hanging with Tupac perhaps?

Links to statistics?

Media Bias Basics
Increasingly, Reporters Say They're Democrats - NYTimes.com
The American Journalist: Politics and Party Affiliation

I added that last one just in case you needed any OTHER basics of life explained to you.

"Bias" Isn't Supported—Because It's Not True
Move Along ... No Bias To See Here | ConWebWatch
CNN.com - Bill Press: The myth of the liberal media rides again - February 23, 2002
BartCop's most recent rants - Political Humor and Commentary

Links to statistics?

Media Bias Basics

LOL. Coming brom a biased organization.

Media Research Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Media Research Center (MRC) is a conservative content analysis organization based in Alexandria, Virginia, founded in 1987 by conservative activist L. Brent Bozell III. Its mission, according to its website, is "to bring balance to the news media", and the MRC catalogs and reports on media bias in the United States press. The organization makes the stated assumption in its mission statement that "liberal bias in the media does exist and undermines traditional American values", so part of its purpose is to actively "neutralize its impact [of liberal bias] on the American political scene." MRC is widely called "conservative".

So most reporters are Democrats.

Silly.

Last edited:

And I'm supposed to believe a blog site called "ConWebWatch"? I'm supposed to consider "Political Humor and Commentary" a reliable info source? A CNN book review? And FAIR, of all groups?

Epic fucking fail.

Links to statistics?

Media Bias Basics

The Media Research Center (MRC) is a conservative content analysis organization based in Alexandria, Virginia, founded in 1987 by conservative activist L. Brent Bozell III. Its mission, according to its website, is "to bring balance to the news media", and the MRC catalogs and reports on media bias in the United States press. The organization makes the stated assumption in its mission statement that "liberal bias in the media does exist and undermines traditional American values", so part of its purpose is to actively "neutralize its impact [of liberal bias] on the American political scene." MRC is widely called "conservative".

Silly.

Well, if the great, omniscient, infallible WIKIPEDIA says it, that settles it. Seriously, if you leftist dipwads ever encountered a REAL information source, your empty skulls would implode. God help you if Wikipedia's server ever goes down.

And I just love the whole "prove that reporters are biased" and THEN saying "So they're Democrats", as though the proof you asked for is immaterial to your request for it.

Strike two, imbecile.

Media Bias Basics

Silly.

Well, if the great, omniscient, infallible WIKIPEDIA says it, that settles it. Seriously, if you leftist dipwads ever encountered a REAL information source, your empty skulls would implode. God help you if Wikipedia's server ever goes down.

And I just love the whole "prove that reporters are biased" and THEN saying "So they're Democrats", as though the proof you asked for is immaterial to your request for it.

Strike two, imbecile.

Silly fauxcon. The ball has hit, a titanic drive, into the center field bleachers, and you are strutting around on the mound, hands in the air, yelling, "I struck him out." Foolish fauxcon.

Have y'all recognized the USA Retired theme? Down on a president of color, down on the Jew (the Holocaust did not happen), down on Muslims, down on Hispanics. America is for whites, period, for him.

we all recognize you're a troll jake...you never support a single thing you propose, state or claim...

and ZOMG...he has something to say against obama and its....agaisnt a president of color....how odd....when people speak against bush, you don't say they are against bush's skin color...

hacks and trolls like you always fall back on obama's skin color as a defense...its sad....and racist

due to popular demand....this post is bumped

though the troll jake doesn't care....its still fun to know he reads this stuff and is incapable of responding

Forum List

Back