Sarah Palin Attacks: "Why No Probe Of Barack 'Hussein' Obama? ( Like O'Donnells Past)

LOL. Coming brom a biased organization.

Media Research Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Media Research Center (MRC) is a conservative content analysis organization based in Alexandria, Virginia, founded in 1987 by conservative activist L. Brent Bozell III. Its mission, according to its website, is "to bring balance to the news media", and the MRC catalogs and reports on media bias in the United States press. The organization makes the stated assumption in its mission statement that "liberal bias in the media does exist and undermines traditional American values", so part of its purpose is to actively "neutralize its impact [of liberal bias] on the American political scene." MRC is widely called "conservative".

So most reporters are Democrats.

So most reporters are Democrats.

Silly.

Well, if the great, omniscient, infallible WIKIPEDIA says it, that settles it. Seriously, if you leftist dipwads ever encountered a REAL information source, your empty skulls would implode. God help you if Wikipedia's server ever goes down.

And I just love the whole "prove that reporters are biased" and THEN saying "So they're Democrats", as though the proof you asked for is immaterial to your request for it.

Strike two, imbecile.

Silly fauxcon. The ball has been hit, a titanic drive into the center field bleachers, and you are strutting around on the mound, Cecilie, hands in the air, yelling, "I struck him out." Foolish fauxcon.

It's comical that the GOP is lead by someone who's GPA in college was likely C at best. But comedy aside I'm afraid they will blow my chance at gridlock.

This ought to strike a nerve and she's right. Obama never had the intense scrutiny over his past as they are doing O'Donnells past. I think Palin has some b*lls and guts to bring this up during this campaign. She ought to know because as soon as she was announced VP, the Obama sent squadrons of people to incover her past. Palins has a legit point about Obama and why isn't O'Donnell getting a pass like Obama

Palin: Why No Probe of Barack 'Hussein' Obama?

During an interview with Fox News host Greta Van Susteren Wednesday night, Palin said: "Funny . . . That we are learning more about Christine O'Donnell and her college years, her teenage years, her financial dealings than anybody ever even bothered to ask about Barack Hussein Obama as a candidate and now as our president."

Obama has yet to release college transcripts and files from his undergraduate work at Occidental College and Columbia University, and later at Harvard Law School. His college dissertation at Columbia has disappeared. Many of his official papers during his time as an Illinois state representative have also disappeared. He has never released his full medical records.

Palin attacks Obama in video above:

It's because we have hypocrites running ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, etc... And they wonder why their viewership is down.... People are wise to them now... We don't need them... There are other sources who WILL work hard to get to the truth.

Just think the Tea Party is doing this despite all of the lies that media is spreading.... Just think how great this country would be if we had the media actually reporting the true story behind those of us on the right....

This ought to strike a nerve and she's right. Obama never had the intense scrutiny over his past as they are doing O'Donnells past. I think Palin has some b*lls and guts to bring this up during this campaign. She ought to know because as soon as she was announced VP, the Obama sent squadrons of people to incover her past. Palins has a legit point about Obama and why isn't O'Donnell getting a pass like Obama

During an interview with Fox News host Greta Van Susteren Wednesday night, Palin said: "Funny . . . That we are learning more about Christine O'Donnell and her college years, her teenage years, her financial dealings than anybody ever even bothered to ask about Barack Hussein Obama as a candidate and now as our president."

Obama has yet to release college transcripts and files from his undergraduate work at Occidental College and Columbia University, and later at Harvard Law School. His college dissertation at Columbia has disappeared. Many of his official papers during his time as an Illinois state representative have also disappeared. He has never released his full medical records.

Maybe she's angry because Obama went to Occidental College. :lol:

It's because we have hypocrites running ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, etc... And they wonder why their viewership is down.... People are wise to them now... We don't need them... There are other sources who WILL work hard to get to the truth.

Just think the Tea Party is doing this despite all of the lies that media is spreading.... Just think how great this country would be if we had the media actually reporting the true story behind those of us on the right....

wow what a dumbass, every real news org sucks except the fox republican network. What fucking junior college did you go too?

It's comical that the GOP is lead by someone who's GPA in college was likely C at best. But comedy aside I'm afraid they will blow my chance at gridlock.

And the only actual evidence we have about Obama's GPA is from his PolSci degree.... which was, at best, a 3.3. That's verifiable.... unlike the claims of his 'success' at Harvard.

Paranoid much?

Honey, I had a 4.0 GPA all through college. So what? That doesn't indicate any particular skill in leadership OR political strategy. Quite the opposite, I'd say, since academic geeks generally don't have the smoothest social skills.

The farther one gets from college, the less their academic performance says about who they are as a person.

Honey, I had a 4.0 GPA all through college. So what? That doesn't indicate any particular skill in leadership OR political strategy. Quite the opposite, I'd say, since academic geeks generally don't have the smoothest social skills.

The farther one gets from college, the less their academic performance says about who they are as a person.

What is real funny is he says that, Yet WE HAVE NO IDEA what Obama's GPA was.

hmmm

vetted my ass.

What is real funny is he says that, Yet WE HAVE NO IDEA what Obama's GPA was.

hmmm

vetted my ass.

What was Bush's GPA?
How about Reagan?
Nixon?

Do you have any information on any presidents GPA?

We don't know his grades in college either. Id be willing to bet that he squeaked by with a 2.0 due to his inability to speak very well without a teleprompter. Poor guy may be dumber than Kerry and Bush. I believe they both had 2.2.

LOL Palin opened her mouth and removed all doubt. So did the teenage witch

Because I just know they were both desperate to win YOUR approval. The more you talk, the more pleased I think they should be that you DON'T like them.

I love Palin, nobody would be better for my wallet and habit.

Republican establishment will eat her alive for not being a fat old white dude.:lol:

We don't know his grades in college either. Id be willing to bet that he squeaked by with a 2.0 due to his inability to speak very well without a teleprompter. Poor guy may be dumber than Kerry and Bush. I believe they both had 2.2.

Sure...whatever you want to believe :eusa_whistle:

LOL Palin opened her mouth and removed all doubt. So did the teenage witch

Because I just know they were both desperate to win YOUR approval. The more you talk, the more pleased I think they should be that you DON'T like them.

I love Palin, nobody would be better for my wallet and habit.

Republican establishment will eat her alive for not being a fat old white dude.:lol:

On that last, you might have a point. Although they don't seem to mind women so long as they fit the prescribed template. Am I alone in noticing that women in the GOP are expected to be more left-leaning on average than men are?

Forum List

Back