Sarah Palin Attacks: "Why No Probe Of Barack 'Hussein' Obama? ( Like O'Donnells Past)

You know.......if O'donnell would actually start talking about her past indiscretions in a way that would address the subject and actually owned up to what she did instead of running away, she wouldn't be as much of a chew toy.

If you stand up and speak out, you get less chew toy treatment that way, because if you chicken out and run away, they will just make all sorts of shit up.

Look at the comparison between Mel Gibson and David Letterman. Mel Gibson ran away and was savaged by the media. David Letterman stood up and said "yeah....I did it", and after he'd admitted what went on, people left him alone.

O'donnell would do well to remember that, but she's so self centered and stupid, she won't.

Have y'all recognized the USA Retired theme? Down on a president of color, down on the Jew (the Holocaust did not happen), down on Muslims, down on Hispanics. America is for whites, period, for him.

Speaking of digging in to the past. What do you think of what the Nazis did to the jews? Justified or did they not go far enough? I'd love to hear the thoughts of USArmyRetired on this topic.

I'd like to know whose army he retired from.

not ours.

Like I said before......it's a toss up between the KISS Army (he posts like a petulant teenager who's still living at home), or the Salvation Army (probably as a recruit they picked up on the streets as a Sterno bum).

I think Obama has been the most scrutinized politician in the last hundred years.

Someone who wasn't scrutinized was Sarah Palin. Who knew her husband belonged to a secessionist organization that called for the destruction of the US? Remember when she was getting protection from witchcraft by a domestic terrorist on Youtube?

:lol::lol::lol:

seriously....i know you're a shill for the left wing....but come on...you're so far left on this, you're all by yourself

nutter

Face it. No matter what party put this chick up, O'Donnell would be getting the chew toy treatment. She's just irresistable that-a-way.
Madelin, I am still waiting on a link from you to his college transcripts (and how he payed for his schooling) from Occidental, Columbia University, University of Chicago and Harvard that you said were vetted. Any college will do.

Speaking of digging in to the past. What do you think of what the Nazis did to the jews? Justified or did they not go far enough? I'd love to hear the thoughts of USArmyRetired on this topic.

I'd like to know whose army he retired from.

not ours.

Oh come on.... was that really necessary? He served in our military and he deserves resepect for that. Even if ya dont agree with his politics, he deserves our thanks.

Just sayin'

Face it. No matter what party put this chick up, O'Donnell would be getting the chew toy treatment. She's just irresistable that-a-way.
Madelin, I am still waiting on a link from you to his college transcripts (and how he payed for his schooling) from Occidental, Columbia University, University of Chicago and Harvard that you said were vetted. Any college will do.

Unimportant drivel, clown. Move on.

Why don't you post a couple of commands that you were stationed at as well as times that you were there?

You DO realize that nobody believes that you retired from the Army, right?

Have y'all recognized the USA Retired theme? Down on a president of color, down on the Jew (the Holocaust did not happen), down on Muslims, down on Hispanics. America is for whites, period, for him.

we all recognize you're a troll jake...you never support a single thing you propose, state or claim...

and ZOMG...he has something to say against obama and its....agaisnt a president of color....how odd....when people speak against bush, you don't say they are against bush's skin color...

hacks and trolls like you always fall back on obama's skin color as a defense...its sad....and racist

He may have served for several months but the stormfront mentality made sure he was discharged fairly quickly.

Almost every last veteran here does not do that. However, when USAR so blatantly violates the principles on which the good order and discipline of armed services rest, then, yes, we will hammer and question his service.

Almost every last veteran here does not do that. However, when USAR so blatantly violates the principles on which the good order and discipline of armed services rest, then, yes, we will hammer and question his service.

once again....addresses nothing of substance, ignores all the truth against his lies and merely spouts nonsense trollery

it is not even a challenge to show how stupid and trollish you are...though it is midly entertaining on a slow night

so palin is a master of deflection? did she address any of the allegations against o donell?

Perhaps the right would know more about the lil black Shepard boy, if they noticed his flock of minorities that he rose up from. Perhaps if they were not racist pigs involved in hate and destruction of the black race and keeping these black people down in the ghetto, and took a whole more interest in the plight of the poor, they might have caught a glimpse of this tribal warrior coming up out of the ashes of the hate filled Whitey fires. If you know no man, who is to blame but yourself?

Mr Starkey, can you give a link to his college transcripts (and how he payed for his schooling) from Occidental, Columbia University, University of Chicago and Harvard? Any college will do. This is a issue that Palin was right to bring up to Greta.

Forum List

Back