Sarah Palin Attacks: "Why No Probe Of Barack 'Hussein' Obama? ( Like O'Donnells Past)

I would bet he was an affirmitive action jack ass. You do not have these records because America would be ashamed.

After it was proven Bush had better grades then Kerry. Democrats fear entering the arena.

Didn't Clarence Thomas get to law school on affirmative action?

Unlike Clarence Thomas, Obama didn’t have as much difficulty getting jobs after graduation:

Law.com - Did Affirmative Action Really Hinder Clarence Thomas?

Why couldn't Clarence Thomas get a job with a big-city law firm when he graduated from Yale in 1974? It's not an idle question. That "time of dashed hopes and expectations," as Thomas once described it in a speech, still leaves him bitter. His frustration resonates in the autobiography that he published last fall, "My Grandfather's Son."

Thomas blames Yale Law School -- specifically, its affirmative action program, which sought to give up to 10 percent of first-year spots to minorities -- for his difficulties securing a job as a first-year associate.

Contrast that with Obama:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

In late 1988, Obama entered Harvard Law School. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year, and president of the journal in his second year. During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as a summer associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990. After graduating with a Juris Doctor (J.D.) magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991…In 1991, Obama accepted a two-year position as Visiting Law and Government Fellow at the University of Chicago Law School to work on his first book. He then served as a professor at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years—as a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996, and as a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004—teaching constitutional law.

And??? At least Thomas had the stones to say it isnt a very good program. But I have learned with democrats discrimination is JOB ONE

Thomas revealed that, with affirmative action, he had difficulty getting employment. Whether or not Obama received help in college through affirmative action, Obama was immediately successful after college. He went right to work. Oh, but we still demand to know his grades.

All they do is ask irrelevant questions and have absolutely no evidence of anything other than they are unhappy?

No one of common sense or right thinking cares about their worries. Let em take it up with their therapists.

This ought to strike a nerve and she's right. Obama never had the intense scrutiny over his past as they are doing O'Donnells past. I think Palin has some b*lls and guts to bring this up during this campaign. She ought to know because as soon as she was announced VP, the Obama sent squadrons of people to incover her past. Palins has a legit point about Obama and why isn't O'Donnell getting a pass like Obama

Palin: Why No Probe of Barack 'Hussein' Obama?

During an interview with Fox News host Greta Van Susteren Wednesday night, Palin said: "Funny . . . That we are learning more about Christine O'Donnell and her college years, her teenage years, her financial dealings than anybody ever even bothered to ask about Barack Hussein Obama as a candidate and now as our president."

Obama has yet to release college transcripts and files from his undergraduate work at Occidental College and Columbia University, and later at Harvard Law School. His college dissertation at Columbia has disappeared. Many of his official papers during his time as an Illinois state representative have also disappeared. He has never released his full medical records.

Palin attacks Obama in video above:

You bozos have attacked the President repeatedly and found nothing. Two words: shut up!
Thats because everything has been hidden or sealed. Do you know how Obama paid for his college? We know how Palin did.

Maybe he got a loan like everyone else. Maybe an academic scholarship. Maybe his family helped. What the fuck does it matter, you simpleton? Is he making this a secret, or are you the only person in the country who cares? Do you think there's a VAST WIDE REACHING CONSPIRACY to hide how Barack Obama funded his education?

None of that matters USARetired. All of that has been vetted long time ago by people far smarter and more patriotic than you. Slink off, slug.
His college years were vetted? Then perhaps you can show me a link to how he paid for school and where I can see his college transcripts and thesis. (since all of that has been vetted long time ago). Please make it a good source. It doesn't matter which college.

Where are Palin's grades posted? What was her GPA?

All they do is ask irrelevant questions and have absolutely no evidence of anything other than they are unhappy?

No one of common sense or right thinking cares about their worries. Let em take it up with their therapists.

Better yet...... the ballot box
thflipoff.gif

You bozos have attacked the President repeatedly and found nothing. Two words: shut up!
Thats because everything has been hidden or sealed. Do you know how Obama paid for his college? We know how Palin did.

Maybe he got a loan like everyone else. Maybe an academic scholarship. Maybe his family helped. What the fuck does it matter, you simpleton? Is he making this a secret, or are you the only person in the country who cares? Do you think there's a VAST WIDE REACHING CONSPIRACY to hide how Barack Obama funded his education?

According to Salvation Army Retarded, he probably got his education funded by Arab Muslims living in Kenya.

Yeah, you did in 2008 and got your ass kicked, Infidel. That will happen again in 2012 if the GOP does not pull its collective head out of its ass.

Heck, both USA Retired and Infidel are suffering from Alabaman anti-colonial world views.

Hey Infidel, what about Bush Jr. walking around holding hands with the Saudi prince (you know, the people that financed 9/11) around his ranch in Crawford?

According to Salvation Army Retarded, he probably got his education funded by Arab Muslims living in Kenya.
Why dig into O'Donnells past?

Hey Infidel, what about Bush Jr. walking around holding hands with the Saudi prince (you know, the people that financed 9/11) around his ranch in Crawford?

LOL Do you have any other straw for the argument?

Perhaps another look at the saudis in reference to bin laden would help.

Why dig into O'Donnells past?

Hey Salvation Army Retarded, who are you bitching about not knowing who financed their education, O'donnell or Obama?

Remember retard, you started off harping about not knowing how Obama financed his education.

I threw my beer at the tv when I saw it too..... dont go trying to make me into a "Bushbot" b/c that wont fly.

He lost me after his 2nd year in office... maybe sooner.

The reactionary wacks of the far far loony right pretending to be conservatives are very unhappy of being served their own medicine. In fact, it does not matter what happened 25 years ago to Christine O'Donnell. I do know that the last ten years she has not handled her life in a way that will convince the voters of her state that she is worthy to be their senator.

I threw my beer at the tv when I saw it too..... dont go trying to make me into a "Bushbot" b/c that wont fly.

He lost me after his 2nd year in office... maybe sooner.

Buy a handball and keep it on your coffee table. Saves on beer and broken televisions (trust me........I almost lost a television over that fiasco as well).

But still.........if you're gonna go after Obama, ya gotta be fair and spread the disgust around.

Buy a handball and keep it on your coffee table. Saves on beer and broken televisions (trust me........I almost lost a television over that fiasco as well).

But still.........if you're gonna go after Obama, ya gotta be fair and spread the disgust around.

I tell ya what.... you start a "Why I hate G. Dubb" thread and I will be all over it.

He is the reason we ended up with such an idiot in the 1st place. America recoiled so far to the left, that we almost have fallen off the scale.

I am a purist when it comes to The Constitution, and anyone who says "I've abandoned free-market principles to save the free-market system" is no true American leader IMHO.

But we are berating Obama at the moment.... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back