Sarah Palin Attacks: "Why No Probe Of Barack 'Hussein' Obama? ( Like O'Donnells Past)

We probably know more about Obama, than we have of any other President in history.
The only thing you do not know, is what he wrote his thesis on.
We don't know anything about Obama. Nothin!!. Palin paid for her school by working jobs between semesters. How did Obama pay for his college Luissa?

Why do I care? And where did Palin work?
PSST NIC isn't too expensive, even now.
See, you and Madeline can't answer how he paid for school or how to see any transcripts from school.

None of that matters USARetired. All of that has been vetted long time ago by people far smarter and more patriotic than you. Slink off, slug.

If Obama were a non-citizen and a Muslim, in comparison to USA Retired and his cronies here, there is no question that Obama is far more committed to the welfare of the country than they are.

Retired, we are not going back to the 1950s and early 1960s. You got your ass beat back then and you are going to get your ass beat now. This country is not going back.

This ought to strike a nerve and she's right. Obama never had the intense scrutiny over his past as they are doing O'Donnells past. I think Palin has some b*lls and guts to bring this up during this campaign. She ought to know because as soon as she was announced VP, the Obama sent squadrons of people to incover her past. Palins has a legit point about Obama and why isn't O'Donnell getting a pass like Obama

Palin: Why No Probe of Barack 'Hussein' Obama?

During an interview with Fox News host Greta Van Susteren Wednesday night, Palin said: "Funny . . . That we are learning more about Christine O'Donnell and her college years, her teenage years, her financial dealings than anybody ever even bothered to ask about Barack Hussein Obama as a candidate and now as our president."

Obama has yet to release college transcripts and files from his undergraduate work at Occidental College and Columbia University, and later at Harvard Law School. His college dissertation at Columbia has disappeared. Many of his official papers during his time as an Illinois state representative have also disappeared. He has never released his full medical records.

Palin attacks Obama in video above:

You bozos have attacked the President repeatedly and found nothing. Two words: shut up!

Three more.. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

There, I said it.

:lol::clap2:

None of that matters USARetired. All of that has been vetted long time ago by people far smarter and more patriotic than you. Slink off, slug.
His college years were vetted? Then perhaps you can show me a link to how he paid for school and where I can see his college transcripts and thesis. (since all of that has been vetted long time ago). Please make it a good source. It doesn't matter which college.

We don't know anything about Obama. Nothin!!. Palin paid for her school by working jobs between semesters. How did Obama pay for his college Luissa?

Why do I care? And where did Palin work?
PSST NIC isn't too expensive, even now.
See, you and Madeline can't answer how he paid for school or how to see any transcripts from school.

First off, he isn't dumb enough to make Bush's mistake. And second, he is a black man, with no living parents. It is called affirmative action and scholarships. Plus he had grandparents whom I am sure helped.

We don't know anything about Obama. Nothin!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Start reading.

Again that doesn't show his college transcripts from Occidental, Columbia or Harvard or how he paid for college. That told me absolutely nothing.

I would bet he was an affirmitive action jack ass. You do not have these records because America would be ashamed.

After it was proven Bush had better grades then Kerry. Democrats fear entering the arena.

His college years were vetted? Then perhaps you can show me a link to how he paid for school and where I can see his college transcripts and thesis. (since all of that has been vetted long time ago). Please make it a good source. It doesn't matter which college.

Hey, KISS Army Retarded, why all the interest in where he paid for his school?

Wanna talk about how some of YOUR party has paid for theirs?

Are you kidding me?
We know who Obama was friends with when he was six. Palin needs to get a clue.

Only because FOX and talk radio reported it. The Main stream Liberal Media gave him a complete pass on all his past associations and friends. I believe that is her point.

why do i care? And where did palin work?
Psst nic isn't too expensive, even now.
see, you and madeline can't answer how he paid for school or how to see any transcripts from school.

first off, he isn't dumb enough to make bush's mistake. And second, he is a black man, with no living parents. it is called affirmative action and scholarships. Plus he had grandparents whom i am sure helped.

bingo!!!

again that doesn't show his college transcripts from occidental, columbia or harvard or how he paid for college. That told me absolutely nothing.

i would bet he was an affirmitive action jack ass. You do not have these records because america would be ashamed.
after it was proven bush had better grades then kerry. Democrats fear entering the arena.

double bingo!

We don't know anything about Obama. Nothin!!

Start reading.

Again that doesn't show his college transcripts from Occidental, Columbia or Harvard or how he paid for college. That told me absolutely nothing.

You said that we don't know anything about Obama. Your sentence, as it stands, is incorrect. There are specific questions that you want answered. I consider them to be insignificant questions. Don't you want to know what he had for breakfast last Saturday?

Here are his known academic achievements:

Obama entered Harvard Law School.
He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year.
He was president of the “Harvard Law Review” in his second year at law school.
He graduated magna cum laude.

Yet, you are all concerned because we don’t know what his grades were. Booo hooo.

Also why do you care about how he paid for college? He worked while he attended school. Perhaps he penny-pinched and saved money for college. Perhaps he had wealthy friends or family members. Perhaps those people with whom and for whom he worked helped him pay for college. Maybe he had a scholarship of some sort. Why do you really care? I demand to know what he had for breakfast last week!

I would bet he was an affirmitive action jack ass. You do not have these records because America would be ashamed.

After it was proven Bush had better grades then Kerry. Democrats fear entering the arena.

Didn't Clarence Thomas get to law school on affirmative action?

Unlike Clarence Thomas, Obama didn’t have as much difficulty getting jobs after graduation:

http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1202421827466

Why couldn't Clarence Thomas get a job with a big-city law firm when he graduated from Yale in 1974? It's not an idle question. That "time of dashed hopes and expectations," as Thomas once described it in a speech, still leaves him bitter. His frustration resonates in the autobiography that he published last fall, "My Grandfather's Son."

Thomas blames Yale Law School -- specifically, its affirmative action program, which sought to give up to 10 percent of first-year spots to minorities -- for his difficulties securing a job as a first-year associate.

Contrast that with Obama:

In late 1988, Obama entered Harvard Law School. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year, and president of the journal in his second year. During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as a summer associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990. After graduating with a Juris Doctor (J.D.) magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991…In 1991, Obama accepted a two-year position as Visiting Law and Government Fellow at the University of Chicago Law School to work on his first book. He then served as a professor at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years—as a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996, and as a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004—teaching constitutional law.

Last edited:

You said that we don't know anything about Obama. Your sentence, as it stands, is incorrect. There are specific questions that you want answered. I consider them to be insignificant questions. Don't you want to know what he had for breakfast last Saturday?

He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year.

Yet, you are all concerned because we don’t know what his grades were. Booo hooo.

Also why do you care about how he paid for college? He worked while he attended school. Perhaps he penny-pinched and saved money for college. Perhaps he had wealthy friends or family members. Perhaps those people with whom and for whom he worked helped him pay for college. Maybe he had a scholarship of some sort. Why do you really care? I demand to know what he had for breakfast last week!

Where did he work then? Who were these people? What kind of Scholarship? Foreign?? Why do I care? Because Palin is right that we know nothing in detail. Yea we know about where he went to school and that he was on the Harvard Law Review but thats it. What grades got him there?

• Original, vault copy birth certificate - Not released - Lawyers fees - greater than $1,800,000 - birth certificate - $15.

• Certification of Live Birth - Released - Counterfeit - Case and Affidavits

• Admitted British citizenship at birth - Confirmed via FactCheck.org/FightTheSmears.com

• Birth Announcement - Alleged to be a forgery

• Obama/Dunham marriage license - Not released

• Obama/Dunham divorce - Released (by independent investigators)

• Soetoro/Dunham marriage license - Not released

• Soetoro adoption records - Not released

• Fransiskus Assisi School School application - Released (by independent investigators)-List Islam as religeon under name Barry Soetoro

• Punahou School records - Not released

• Soetoro/Dunham divorce - Released (by independent investigators)

• Selective Service Registration - Released - Counterfeit - Document Locator Number update - another FOIA request

• Occidental College records - Not released

• Passport - Not released and records scrubbed clean by Obama's terrorism and intelligence adviser

• Columbia College records - Not released • Columbia thesis - "Soviet Nuclear Disarmament" - Not released

• Harvard College records - Not released

• Harvard Law Review articles - None

• Illinois Bar Records - Not released

• Baptism certificate - None

• Medical records - Not released

• Illinois State Senate records - None

• Illinois State Senate schedule - Lost

• Law practice client list - Not released

• University of Chicago scholarly articles - None

Where did he work then? Who were these people? What kind of Scholarship? Foreign?? Why do I care? Because Palin is right that we know nothing in detail. Yea we know about where he went to school and that he was on the Harvard Law Review but thats it. What grades got him there?

• Original, vault copy birth certificate - Not released - Lawyers fees - greater than $1,800,000 - birth certificate - $15.

• Admitted British citizenship at birth - Confirmed via FactCheck.org/FightTheSmears.com

• Fransiskus Assisi School School application - Released (by independent investigators)-List Islam as religeon under name Barry Soetoro

• Selective Service Registration - Released - Counterfeit - Document Locator Number update - another FOIA request

• Passport - Not released and records scrubbed clean by Obama's terrorism and intelligence adviser

• Columbia College records - Not released • Columbia thesis - "Soviet Nuclear Disarmament" - Not released

(Shrug) Oh well. I guess that we agree to disagree on what is significant and what is not significant. I suspect that if/when you get those questions answered, you will have a dozen more. You will never be satsified unless there were a day-by-day hour-by-hour documentary of Obama. Don’t you want to know what he had for breakfast too?

Didn't Clarence Thomas get to law school on affirmative action?

Unlike Clarence Thomas, Obama didn’t have as much difficulty getting jobs after graduation:

Law.com - Did Affirmative Action Really Hinder Clarence Thomas?

Why couldn't Clarence Thomas get a job with a big-city law firm when he graduated from Yale in 1974? It's not an idle question. That "time of dashed hopes and expectations," as Thomas once described it in a speech, still leaves him bitter. His frustration resonates in the autobiography that he published last fall, "My Grandfather's Son."

Thomas blames Yale Law School -- specifically, its affirmative action program, which sought to give up to 10 percent of first-year spots to minorities -- for his difficulties securing a job as a first-year associate.

Contrast that with Obama:

In late 1988, Obama entered Harvard Law School. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year, and president of the journal in his second year. During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as a summer associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990. After graduating with a Juris Doctor (J.D.) magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991…In 1991, Obama accepted a two-year position as Visiting Law and Government Fellow at the University of Chicago Law School to work on his first book. He then served as a professor at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years—as a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996, and as a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004—teaching constitutional law.

And??? At least Thomas had the stones to say it isnt a very good program. But I have learned with democrats discrimination is JOB ONE

(Shrug) Oh well. I guess that we agree to disagree on what is significant and what is not significant. I suspect that if/when you get those questions answered, you will have a dozen more. You will never be satsified unless there were a day-by-day hour-by-hour documentary of Obama. Don’t you want to know what he had for breakfast too?

WHAT IS SIGNIFICANT IS THIS....... WHY SO MANY NOT RELEASES????

Thats in and of ITSELF makes me want to know why. Your day-by-day hour-by-hour crap is just plain unintelligent.

USArmyRetired's questions are legit IMHO, and We the People have a right to know who is leading us.

It's just that nobody can provide a link to his college transcripts and whats in them. Look at the way they dug into O'Donnell and Palins past. I never heard from the media not once why Obama did not want to release his records. They sure never asked him did they?

No, right thinking people do not agree to disagree: USA Retired et al are wrong. End of story.

Forum List

Back