Sarah Palin Attacks: "Why No Probe Of Barack 'Hussein' Obama? ( Like O'Donnells Past)

It is kind of funny that we all know more about this O'Donnell woman in 10 days then we did about Obama in 2 years!!

But clearly..........no bias in the media!!!:tomato::tomato::tomato:

Just curious, what is it about Obama you imagine you don't know?

This ought to strike a nerve and she's right. Obama never had the intense scrutiny over his past as they are doing O'Donnells past. I think Palin has some b*lls and guts to bring this up during this campaign. She ought to know because as soon as she was announced VP, the Obama sent squadrons of people to incover her past. Palins has a legit point about Obama and why isn't O'Donnell getting a pass like Obama

Palin: Why No Probe of Barack 'Hussein' Obama?

During an interview with Fox News host Greta Van Susteren Wednesday night, Palin said: "Funny . . . That we are learning more about Christine O'Donnell and her college years, her teenage years, her financial dealings than anybody ever even bothered to ask about Barack Hussein Obama as a candidate and now as our president."

Obama has yet to release college transcripts and files from his undergraduate work at Occidental College and Columbia University, and later at Harvard Law School. His college dissertation at Columbia has disappeared. Many of his official papers during his time as an Illinois state representative have also disappeared. He has never released his full medical records.

Palin attacks Obama in video above:

You bozos have attacked the President repeatedly and found nothing. Two words: shut up!

Three more.. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

There, I said it.

I think Obama has been the most scrutinized politician in the last hundred years.

Someone who wasn't scrutinized was Sarah Palin. Who knew her husband belonged to a secessionist organization that called for the destruction of the US? Remember when she was getting protection from witchcraft by a domestic terrorist on Youtube?

This post went wrong with the first two words: "I think . . ." And it never got back on track after that. Those are two words which should NEVER be uttered by you.

This ought to strike a nerve and she's right. Obama never had the intense scrutiny over his past as they are doing O'Donnells past. I think Palin has some b*lls and guts to bring this up during this campaign. She ought to know because as soon as she was announced VP, the Obama sent squadrons of people to incover her past. Palins has a legit point about Obama and why isn't O'Donnell getting a pass like Obama

During an interview with Fox News host Greta Van Susteren Wednesday night, Palin said: "Funny . . . That we are learning more about Christine O'Donnell and her college years, her teenage years, her financial dealings than anybody ever even bothered to ask about Barack Hussein Obama as a candidate and now as our president."

Obama has yet to release college transcripts and files from his undergraduate work at Occidental College and Columbia University, and later at Harvard Law School. His college dissertation at Columbia has disappeared. Many of his official papers during his time as an Illinois state representative have also disappeared. He has never released his full medical records.

You bozos have attacked the President repeatedly and found nothing. Two words: shut up!

Three more.. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

There, I said it.

Soggy, he is more citizen than you and more christian. What more do you want? :lol:

Thats because everything has been hidden or sealed. Do you know how Obama paid for his college? We know how Palin did.

So lemme see if I have this right. Palin thinks it's unfair to "dig up" clips of O'Donnell from her 22 guest appearances on Bill Maher's show? And she proves this by pointing out "we still don't know" as much as we "would like" about Obama?

The woman is as much of a wingnut as O'Donnell. Saving this one for the next regressive that tells me Palin is a viable presidential candidate.

That is a lie, USAR. You made the charge. Let's go through it again. Post your evidence knowing that once again your ass is going to be paddled soundly.

So lemme see if I have this right. Palin thinks it's unfair to "dig up" clips of O'Donnell from her 22 guest appearances on Bill Maher's show? And she proves this by pointing out "we still don't know" as much as we "would like" about Obama?

The woman is as much of a wingnut as O'Donnell. Saving this one for the next regressive that tells me Palin is a viable presidential candidate.
She'e right. We know nothing of Obamas past on his schooling like the article says. Knowing what is in his transcripts would have shed light on this mans way of thinking.

Sarah Palin is Right

Besides attending a Black revolutionary church led by a "hate the whiteman" cleric, a muslim father that abandoned his mother, growing up with confusion, attending a prestigious college, promoting and building "community organizations", smoking pot, snorting(or freebasing?) coke and admitting it, oh yes --having a friend that was apart of an organization to bomb the Pentagon We really do not know a thing about BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!

I mean really folks, we could have elected a troubled individual with a checkered past, but no! No investigation on Mr Unkown aka Barack HUSSEIN Obama!

Don't you just hate the leftist double standards!

She'e right. We know nothing of Obamas past on his schooling like the article says. Knowing what is in his transcripts would have shed light on this mans way of thinking.

WTF have we parsed through twenty year old college papers on any other candidate, USArmyRetired?

Sarah Palin is Right

Besides attending a Black revolutionary church led by a "hate the whiteman" cleric, a muslim father that abandoned his mother, growing up with confusion, attending a prestigious college, promoting and building "community organizations", smoking pot, snorting(or freebasing?) coke and admitting it, oh yes --having a friend that was apart of an organization to bomb the Pentagon We really do not know a thing about BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!

I mean really folks, we could have elected a troubled individual with a checkered past, but no! No investigation on Mr Unkown aka Barack HUSSEIN Obama!

Don't you just hate the leftist double standards!

The only "double standard" I see is the regressives complaining they haven't got dirt on Obama like the progressives have on Palin and O'Donnell. But hey...it won't be easy to match "human brains in mice".

WTF have we parsed through twenty year old college papers on any other candidate, USArmyRetired?

OK then Madeline: Give me a link to his 20 year old college papers where I can see them.

I don't care which ones. You have these colleges to chose from:

1. Occidental College

2. Columbia College

3. Harvard College and the Harvard Law Review articles if he wrote any

Last edited:
This is such a lame thread. Polititians get investigated.
Obama was investigated.
McCain was investigated.
Biden was investigated.
Palin was investigated.

AH--you missed the point.

This is not about "who we should investigate?" If that were the case, then Palin would not have an arguement.

This is an attempt to "Stop the inquery into O'Donnel's past!"

So far, O'Donnel had a mighty interesting past. Nothing that would scare me. I mean, it is not like she tried to blow up the Pentagon or Take a state out of the Union!:tongue:

Now those are treasonous acts! I have yet to see her traitorous friends!

Why was there no vetting of Sarah Sillyass Palin? Because McCain didn't want people finding out how scary stupid she is too soon.

There was vetting on a large scale. The media went to great lengths to bury stuff about Obama. But they sent armies of reporters to Wasilla when McCain picked Sarah.

I'm betting YOU know what that "stuff" is.:popcorn:

There lies the problem.... we DONT know!

What were his grades in college?
Who paid for said college?
Where is his..... OMG.... birth cert?
Does he know there are only 50 states?
Does he know the difference between breathalizer and a nebulizer?

&

Is he the pied piper of flies?

Obama-swatting-flies1.jpg

Only a Kenyan::rolleyes:
obama-fly-on-lip-e1277323024991.jpg

Speaking of digging in to the past. What do you think of what the Nazis did to the jews? Justified or did they not go far enough? I'd love to hear the thoughts of USArmyRetired on this topic.

I'd like to know whose army he retired from.

He retired from the KISS Army.

Probably still has acne from all the cheap makeup he's worn over the years.

By the way........why would ANYONE want to listen to Palin? She didn't even know what First Amendment rights were when Dr. Laura the racist went off on her rant.

Got news for the followers of the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil, if the government doesn't stop you, but the public outcry does, NO FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED!

You dumb redneck fuckers need to go back to school to learn how to read.

We probably know more about Obama, than we have of any other President in history.
The only thing you do not know, is what he wrote his thesis on.
We don't know anything about Obama. Nothin!!. Palin paid for her school by working jobs between semesters. How did Obama pay for his college Luissa?

Why do I care? And where did Palin work?
PSST NIC isn't too expensive, even now.

Forum List

Back