Sarah Palin Addresses Wisconsin Protesters: You Must Be 'Willing To Sacrifice'

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you

Palin can have a cold cup of shut the fuck up, that dumb ass woman wants the middle class to basically sacrifice more when they're already a shrinking class and doesn't believe the corporations on the private should have to sacrifice jack shit, fuck that stupid ass woman.

And Oddball and the rest of you Huffy Puff hating fucktards can shut the fuck up also, this atory was hotlinked by Huffington Post from Associated Press, so before you bash my link as Huffy Puffy biased shit read it first. I leave for a few days and look at the shit thats happening here.

its an AP story, yes, but it is a republish not a hotlink
but you should get a commission from huffypuffy for all the work you do for em

Great, another Palin hater. The middle class has lost plenty in the last 2 years. Were we better off in 2006 or today? Dem Congress took charge in 2007 and look what's happened since then. Just the reality of US history. 1 trillion dollars has went to Wall Street from Main Street and the Dems allowed it.
Personally, I would not vote for her in a primary but if she runs against our present leader,
I may act like a Demcrat and vote several times, but for Sarah Palin.
By the way, take a few more days off. You seem really angry.

Great, another Palin hater. The middle class has lost plenty in the last 2 years. Were we better off in 2006 or today? Dem Congress took charge in 2007 and look what's happened since then. Just the reality of US history. 1 trillion dollars has went to Wall Street from Main Street and the Dems allowed it.
Personally, I would not vote for her in a primary but if she runs against our present leader,

Yeah thats fucking right, I hate everything that Palin says because everything she says is shit, its fucking dumb to ask the working class to sacrifice more money they don't have while asking for more money for the rich so they can have their fake trickle down shit which doesn't fucking work. Fuck you bud, kiss my half white ass. And fuck Sarah Palin too, she can keep her dumb flunky ass in Alaska.

Hmmmmmmmmm......​

"In the posting addressed to "union brothers and sisters," Palin says Wisconsin taxpayers shouldn't be asked to pay for benefits "that are not sustainable." She says "real solidarity means everyone being willing to sacrifice."
So....Snooki Palin was a Union-member, when??

Was she "forced" to join some Union that represented pageant-contestants??

301.gif

When Elitists (like Snooki) start telling working-people how to conduct their lives.....they should probably show their (last-few-years) tax-returns, first....you know....to show their solidarity with other working-people.

(Having quit her last full-time-job isn't gonna help her credibility, that much.)​

Ahhh, another HuffPuff anti-Palin rant. Good old Fail&Won'tGo, never fails to feed the moronic haters. Sad bastard.

Ahhh, another HuffPuff anti-Palin rant. Good old Fail&Won'tGo, never fails to feed the moronic haters. Sad bastard.

Its from AP, learn how to read or shut the fuck up.

I don't open your links to HuffPuff. I won't increase their hit rate... but maybe I will now that they're part of Yahoo. :lol: Suckers like you made AH a very, very, very wealthy woman.... Are y'all gonna hate her now.... cuz she's 'rich'. Rich people are evil.... according to the droolers on the left.

Do you have 'sucker' tattooed on your forehead?

I don't open your links to HuffPuff. I won't increase their hit rate... but maybe I will now that they're part of Yahoo. :lol: Suckers like you made AH a very, very, very wealthy woman.... Are y'all gonna hate her now.... cuz she's 'rich'. Rich people are evil.... according to the droolers on the left.

not yahoo, AOHell

there's nothing quite like being handed a knife to willingly cut one's own threat in the political arena

it's a art that elevates ignorant arrogance to a political platform all it's own....

not yahoo, AOHell

Oh yea. You're right. I'm wrong. My bad. These sites are all much of a muchness to me.

not yahoo, AOHell

Oh yea. You're right. I'm wrong. My bad. These sites are all much of a muchness to me.
and she got a HUGE payday
they must hate her now
shes richer than she was before

More of the right wings war against the middle class

Working families struggling to support themselves are chastised that they need to sacrifice

Billionaires are offered tax breaks so that they don't have to

Working families struggling to support themselves are chastised that they need to sacrifice

This is left wing bullshit. Class warfare to divide the people.... and you're such a sucker that you fall for it instead of asking why they keep fanning the flames of division. Rich people are not responsible for your problems. The rich pay 80% of the taxes in this country. How much more do you think they should pay? Why should the rich hand over yet more money to a bunch of incompetent idiots who clearly cannot manage a budget?

Palin can have a cold cup of shut the fuck up, that dumb ass woman wants the middle class to basically sacrifice more when they're already a shrinking class and doesn't believe the corporations on the private should have to sacrifice jack shit, fuck that stupid ass woman.

And Oddball and the rest of you Huffy Puff hating fucktards can shut the fuck up also, this atory was hotlinked by Huffington Post from Associated Press, so before you bash my link as Huffy Puffy biased shit read it first. I leave for a few days and look at the shit thats happening here.

How much is that woman sacrificing for the common good?

I was rather under the impression that to her POV sacrificing for the common good was communist.

Is she recanting her libertarian POV for a more enlightened one?

If so she's got some 'splinin, Lucy.

Yeah thats fucking right, I hate everything that Palin says because everything she says is shit, its fucking dumb to ask the working class to sacrifice more money they don't have while asking for more money for the rich so they can have their fake trickle down shit which doesn't fucking work. Fuck you bud, kiss my half white ass. And fuck Sarah Palin too, she can keep her dumb flunky ass in Alaska.

If what you say is true, the way you rant makes you seem at least 50x more handicapped in the intellect department.

This is left wing bullshit. Class warfare to divide the people.... and you're such a sucker that you fall for it instead of asking why they keep fanning the flames of division. Rich people are not responsible for your problems. The rich pay 80% of the taxes in this country. How much more do you think they should pay? Why should the rich hand over yet more money to a bunch of incompetent idiots who clearly cannot manage a budget?

I'm afraid I have to agree...it is class warfare as we widen the divide between the super wealthy and working Americans. In a bad economy, working Americans arei being told more and more sacrifice is needed. Meanwhile we bend over backwards to protect the top 4% who control so much wealth

The rich pay 80% of the taxes because we have an "income tax" if you control 80% of the income you will pay 80% of the tax
If they were to trickle down some of that income, they wouldn't pay so much tax ....would they?

you mean class warfare by the right. destroying the collective bargaining ability of workers while cutting taxes for rich people.

you have it butt backward this time, hon.

Forum List

Back