Sarah Palin Addresses Wisconsin Protesters: You Must Be 'Willing To Sacrifice'

you guys got it all wrong, its not the middle class vs. the upper class, it's the recipient class vs. the provider class. GEt off your lazy asses.

you guys got it all wrong, its not the middle class vs. the upper class, it's the recipient class vs. the provider class. GEt off your lazy asses.

It is the working class that does the providing......the wealthy do the receiving

It is the working class that does the providing......the wealthy do the receiving

America was not set up to be a 'class based' society. This ridiculous accusations of 'class' are bullshit arguments, provided to you by politicians who prefer to keep you focused on other hardworking Americans, rather than focusing on our politicians.

We asked the wealthiest Americans to kick in an additional 3% of their income above $250k. The Rightwing conservatives blocked any attempt to raise taxes on even those making above $1 million a year

Where was Sarah Palins call for sacrifice then?

I betcha that Santa Claus pinched Flaylo on the ass when he was sitting on his lap as a kid and he's been pissed off ever since. I've never heard him be in agreement with anything that normal people agree with. I'd hate to go through life this pissy...

The very first time Palin spoke publicly after being tapped for VP candidate, she introduced her husband Todd by proudly referencing the fact he was a member of the United Steel Workers Union.

Now that she's become a cartoon character rightwing stereotype for the benefit of her fans, and hating unions is a requirement to play that character,

that might be causing her a bit of conflict.

yeah, thats why the upper 4% pay in over 50%

:cuckoo:

Yes they pay in 50% but they control over 70% of the nations wealth.

Did you know that 80% of statistics are made up on the spot? So far one hundred percent of yours are.

In 2008, the top 5% paid 58.72% of taxes. They earned 34.73% of the income. Facts, not a friend of liberalism...

The Tax Foundation - Summary of Latest Federal Individual Income Tax Data

Did you know that 80% of statistics are made up on the spot? So far one hundred percent of yours are.

In 2008, the top 5% paid 58.72% of taxes. They earned 34.73% of the income. Facts, not a friend of liberalism...

but he didnt say they had 70% of the income
thats how i knew he was jealous of others wealth, not their income

The very first time Palin spoke publicly after being tapped for VP candidate, she introduced her husband Todd by proudly referencing the fact he was a member of the United Steel Workers Union.

Now that she's become a cartoon character rightwing stereotype for the benefit of her fans, and hating unions is a requirement to play that character,

that might be causing her a bit of conflict.

Right, once again showing where the real intolerance lies. Squarely on the left. And you do like your bitches barefoot and pregnant don't you? No reason to respect that a mere woman could actually believe what she says.

I thanked you for showing what you and yours are once again for anyone who had any doubts.

but he didnt say they had 70% of the income
thats how i knew he was jealous of others wealth, not their income
I know he used the word wealth. I'm not sure what "they control over 70% of the nations wealth" means exactly. I think income is a pretty good reflection of that.

But if you're saying it's not, I'd be open to data that shows while they pay far more taxes as a percent of their income (and that's happening year over year) they "control" 70% of the wealth. What is that based on exactly? What does it even mean exactly?

Actually 83.1% percent of statistics are made up on the spot

You need to be able to differentiate wealth from income. It is not the same.

Forum List

Back