Santorum On Zimmerman: Malicious Intent

I wonder if a muslim had killed some white kid, if the right would be defending him so vociferously.

I'll translate your post from idiot...er liberal...er never mind it's the same thing.

If it had been a Muslim who attacked a white kid, would we still want a real investigation and his only being charged if he actually did shoot a kid not threatening him? Yes, we would.

On the other hand, here's a better question. Would the left demand his arrest regardless of the evidence. No, you wouldn't.

When you have a gun, and are told to back off by the police, but initiate hostilities anyway, no matter what happens after that, you are guilty of murder.

No, it's not that simple. I know you want to stupid it down to platitudes to justify your predetermined outcome. Frankly from what I've heard of the case he could very well be guilty. But no matter how much you want to direct the outcome based on your political views, there should be a fair investigation. No one is objecting to his being charged if he is guilty. It is your assumption of guilt based on the race of the kid that is the issue.

When you have a gun, and are told to back off by the police, but initiate hostilities anyway, no matter what happens after that, you are guilty of murder.

He was not told by police to back off, he was told by the 911 dispatcher and they did not order him to do anything, they told him " we don't need you to do that" and he said "OK" you are making the assumption that Zimmerman continued to follow Trayvon. Zimmerman didn't shoot Trayvon until after screaming for help while Trayvon was on top of him beating the crap out of him.

Saintorum is right. That little fat fuck had malicious intent. He was told that pursuing that private citizen was the police' job, not his.

Saintorum is right. That little fat fuck had malicious intent. He was told that pursuing that private citizen was the police' job, not his.

Sentorum is an idiot. Obama's had foot in mouth before by making statements sans facts. Suppose he was running into the neighborhood, not out of it? The tape sounded bad, but politicians, candidates and officials should not be making public judgmental statements until there is that complete picture.

As a private citizen, you are not constrained by that and are free to be a judgmental idiot. I know you know that given the frequency with which exercise that right.

And yet half of this is a lie and the other half complete speculation. Is that how you want justice done: using lies and speculation? And you are calling the right out on this case? How asinine.

Forum List

Back