Santorum: Obama not BIBLE BASED!

Yes, he really said it:

Santorum says Obama agenda not "based on Bible" - chicagotribune.com

Obama's agenda is "not about you. It's not about your quality of life. It's not about your jobs. It's about some phony ideal. Some phony theology. Oh, not a theology based on the Bible. A different theology," Santorum told supporters of the conservative Tea Party movement at a Columbus hotel.
Is Santorum a US citizen?

and?

And Obama called the Constitution an 'obstruction' to his agenda.

Thank (insert optional deity here) for the founding fathers! :eusa_angel:
I always love it when CON$ build a quote from one word. I don't suppose you would post the whole quote in context, please.
:link:

r-SANTORUM-OBAMA-BIBLE-huge.jpg

Holier Than Thou: Rick Santorum: Obama Agenda Not 'Based On Bible'

The problem is too many people dont care about living the values of the Bible.

Many people do not see various the things the bible teaches to be values. Candidates for public office should not have bible based agendas. They should have public welfare based agendas.

At what point does "religious freedom" become "forced" religion?

Millions of Americans have no "mystical" or "supernatural" beliefs. Should policy be made around the occult?

Doesn't that violate the separation of "Church and State"?

Rick Santorum, who many believe could be the Republican presidential nominee, took aim at President Barack Obama's policies on Saturday, saying they are based on some "phony theology," and not the Bible.

Santorum Says Obama's Agenda Based on 'Phony' Theology, Not Bible, Christian News

So American policy should be based on mystic text written thousands of years ago by foreigners? Can someone win the presidency running on this "theological policy"?

Can one political party call the "beliefs" of the other party "phony"? Do they have that right?

Millions of Americans have no "mystical" or "supernatural" beliefs. Should policy be made around the occult?

Rick Santorum, who many believe could be the Republican presidential nominee, took aim at President Barack Obama's policies on Saturday, saying they are based on some "phony theology," and not the Bible.

Santorum Says Obama's Agenda Based on 'Phony' Theology, Not Bible, Christian News

So American policy should be based on mystic text written thousands of years ago by foreigners? Can someone win the presidency running on this "theological policy"?

Can one political party call the "beliefs" of the other party "phony"? Do they have that right?

Yeah, Santorum says some dumb sh*t. I gotta say that I don't like having Christian morality shoved down my throat any more than statist or Marxist morality, but I'm also not sure as to the extent of Santorum's social designs. I nevertheless find him a bit unsettling. When his rhetoric proposes basing law on the bible and states that individualism is a broken concept, I can't help but feel like the Republicans might end up with a nominee who represents the more invasive politics of both parties.

Wait, might? The choices are. . . Romney or Santorum? Will.

I love it. The lefties are trying to start a religious war in this nation thinking it's a wedge issue they can win with.

The acme of stupidity. First they went after Mormonism. Now they're going after Catholicism. What's next? All protestantism?

Fear mongering with the equivalent statements of 'They're gonna make gay men have babies if you don't force the Catholics to pay for birth control!' is nothing short of hilarity! I mean what's the next 'damning' charge "My crack ho cain't get no more abortions cause tha Catholick church won't pay for dem no mo' at de clinick!"

Idiotic.

Obama's religion is Marxism, I highly doubt you'd apply your "separation of church and state" belief to him. When it comes to that religion, folks like you have no qualms about shoving your beliefs down other's throats.

Obama's religion is Marxism, I highly doubt you'd apply your "separation of church and state" belief to him. When it comes to that religion, folks like you have no qualms about shoving your beliefs down other's throats.

Can we get a little better explanation?

Santorum gets it but didn't go far enough which is to come out and name obama's religion. obama's religion, his church, the one that baptized him, married him and the one he went to for 20 years is a church of Black Liberation Theology.

Santorum is once again playing to his religious right base and dancing around the edges to let them know that Obama is not a Christian like we are no matter what he claims

Santorum gets it but didn't go far enough which is to come out and name obama's religion. obama's religion, his church, the one that baptized him, married him and the one he went to for 20 years is a church of Black Liberation Theology.

When Wright was saying "God Damn America", the context was that will happen if America doesn't follow "Biblical Scripture".

Get it? This is the exact same position of Rick Santorum and about 85% of the Republican Party.

Three words taken out of context and Republicans, even though they share the belief, use that as an excuse. Hilarious.

What exactly is "Black Liberation Theology"? It has the word "black" so it must be really, really bad.

Fear mongering with the equivalent statements of 'They're gonna make gay men have babies if you don't force the Catholics to pay for birth control!' is nothing short of hilarity!

You're right, that would be hilarity. Just like how funny to watch Chunk do the truffle shuffle. Unfortunately, neither one of those things has happened in this thread. Well, at least until now.

TRUFFLE-SHUFFLE.gif

Of course Obama is not "Bible Based". He's Statist who believes in the omnipotent power of the Secular State.

From the Sermon on the Capitol Steps:

- Blessed are those who inspect the lunches of preschoolers and force them to eat Archer Daniel Midland supplied chicken byproduct nuggets.

Santorum works for the same good ole boys as Obama does...The left right paridine is all a hoax to make you think your voting for the candidate of your choice..

The ONLY man running in the race..that is for the American people...is Ron Paul..

Santorum tried to take away our 1st right ammendment..

SEE IN THIS LINK..THE REAL SANTORUM...ANTI CONSTITUTIONAL...PRO GLOBAL GOV SHILL

RENSE.COM
Schools Not Teaching Pro-Israel
Views To Lose Funding
Congress To Pass 'Ideological Diversity' Legislation
By Michael Collins Piper
American Free Press
americanfreepress.net
4-21-3 ((NOTICE THE DATE))

Republican members of the Senate are planning to introduce police-state- style "thought control" legislation designed to prohibit criticism of Israel on American college campuses.

The third-ranking Republican member of the U.S. Senate, conservative Rick Santorum (Pa.), plans to introduce so-called "ideological diversity" legislation that would cut federal funding for thousands of American colleges and universities if those institutions are found to be permitting professors, students and student organizations to openly criticize Israel, which Santorum considers to be an act of "anti-Semitism."

FIRST OF ALL...Israel in Palestine..the Jews..and a third Temple ARE NOT IN BIBLE PROPHECY...ITS ALL A HOAX created by Zioninst Jew Rothschild through his Scofield Bible that he had inserted into many Christian seminaries at the turn of the century...THUS CAME THE LEFT BEHIND ESCHATOLOGY...RAPTURE...and all that other BS..

WHY DID GOD DESTROY THE JEWISH TEMPLE IN 70AD?

Because it was built by King Herrod..King of the Jews...AN EDOMITE!!! Not of the Tribe of Judah..and neither are the Jews...THEY TELL YOU THIS IN THEIR OWN JEWISH ENCYCLOPEDIA...

RABBI STEPHEN WISE tells us that NEVER HAS A JEW BEEN AND ISRAELITE..NOR HAS ANY ISRAELITE EVER BEEN A JEW..

RABBI STEPHEN WISE also told us that when Judah came back from Babylon Captivity (Babylon Talmud) that was the END OF HEBREWISM..AND THE BEGINNING OF JUDAISM..

Judaism seems to be a cult spun out of the Hebrew religion..AT THEIR OWN ADMISSION....THATS NOT MY OPINION...ITS WHAT THE JEWS WILL TELL YOU..But we do not pay attention..but instead..have been merciless brainwashed in Jewish controlled media for all our lives...and we have fell for the lies..

THIS IS HISTORY...AND COMES FROM THE WRITINGS OF THE JEWS..THIS IS NOT MY OPINION..

WHY DO THEY LIE?

To get YOU to fund their Global gov which is dictated to be built in the Babylon Talmud...and to get us to use our money..and the blood of our children to fight these wars for them..

If you would take time to read the history of the Jews..you would see that what I tell you here is the truth...Even they will tell you themselves..THIS IS WHY THEY CALL US DUMB ANIMALS..BECAUSE WE HAVE FELL FOR EVERY LIE AND TRICK THEY HAVE THROWN OUT TO US..

Why would God build a Temple in a land of people who do not follow the Messiah>

Didnt Jesus tell us THE I AM THE ONLY....THE ONLY..WAY TO THE FATHER..THERE IS NOT OTHER WAY..

Any temple built in ISrael today..is not of God...that would destory the work of Christ on the Cross.

God torn the Temple curtain top to bottom..signifying that the old covenant was OVER..

Hebrews 8
(8) Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah....NOT ACCORDING TO THE COVENANT THAT I MADE WITH THEIR FATHERS IN THE DAY......

(10)For THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL .....I WILL PUT MY LAWS INTO THEIR MIND..AND WRITE THEM IN THEIR HEARTS, AND I WILL BE TO THEM A GOD..AND THEY SHALL BE TO ME MY PEOPLE..

(13).In that he (Christ) saith, A NEW COVENANT, he hath made THE FIRST OLD...Now that which decayeth and waxeth old IS READY TO VANISH AWAY...

Thats pretty clear...A NEW COVENANT HAS BEEN MADE..AND THE OLD ONE IS OBSOLETE.............The New Covenant was predicted all through the bible..

KEEP IN MIND..THE BIBLE IS ONLY ABOUT JESUS CHRIST..AND HIS COMING KINGDOM.....

WHO IS TRUE ISRAEL??

EXODUS 4:22...The Lord says, "ISRAEL IS MY SON...MY FIRST BORN"

The promises made to Israel..were made to Christ...and the Promised land is his...and it is not an earthly land..but a spiritual land from Heaven...called THE NEW JERUSALEM..

How did Christ put his laws into our minds...write them on our hearts? THE HOLY SPIRIT

Was not the word of God kept in the Temple? It still is to those who follow Christ..FOR WE ARE THE TEMPLE OF GOD TODAY UNDER THE NEW COVENANT...why does the church not teach this?

WHO ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE OF GOD ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD...UNDER THE NEW COVENANT BETWEEN GOD AND MANKIND..

COLOSSIANS 2:12 Put on therefore,..as the CHOSEN/ELECT OF GOD.......

Its those who follow Christ..THE ENTIRE BIBLE..AND ALL OF BIBLE PROPHECY IS ONLY ABOUT CHRIST...

Seems like someone tried to steal away the HERITAGE of Christ Messiah...THE PARABLE OF THE TENETS..

I Corinthians 3:16..Know ye not that YOU ARE THE TEMPLE OF GOD and that the SPIRIT OF GOD DWELLETH IN YOU..

This is the Temple spoken of in prophecy..It was never a earthly Temple of the flesh like Herrod the Edomite built..That why God destroyed it and all of Jerusalem..It had been taken over by vicious Edomites who do evil where ever they go..They have all throughout the Bible.

Does Santorum follow the Spirit of Christ...or the Spirit that was in Jeruslaem in the days of Jesus?

II John 7-11 tells us that Christians are NOT to be allies with such a people..Does not Santorum know the scriptures?

Ask yourself why the church is not teaching these things?

The regathering of Israel is not a gathering of non believers in Palestine..If you will read your scriptures..and quite trusting the blind guides in our churces today..You will see that the regathering of Israel..happens at the 7th trump of christ..not in 1949..and that Israel..according to Galatians 3...is all who follow Christ under the New Covenant.

How come your church does not teach you what the bible says? This is why God abolished the Priest system..and put the Holy Spirit into us..

The HARLOT OF BABYLON..AND THE FALSE PROPHETS according to Christ...are going to come out of the Christian churches..

That is the ONLY sign of his coming....the falling away from the truth...He had to come because there would be no flesh left...The scriptures tells us that the road to Eternal life..is very narrow...few make it...

YOU MUST READ THE BOOK..IF YOU EXPECT TO PASS THE TEST..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back