Santorum drops out of GOP nomination race

A mild surprise. I expected he would drop out after the Pennsylvania primary.

I think it's a good thing. He fought a hard fight but let the Dems catapult him in the voting booth. Who they going to vote for now that Romney is the clear front runner, Newt?? Paul??

I'm waiting to hear the announcement now. Gingrich will drop out in a day or two.

It is time to start the real fight to defeat obama.

I think it's a good thing. He fought a hard fight but let the Dems catapult him in the voting booth. Who they going to vote for now that Romney is the clear front runner, Newt?? Paul??

I read a couple days ago Newt was considering dropping out; will this breathe new life into his campaign?

It's time for the Republicans and Independents to rally against Obama in an united front. Hope everyone follows soon.

Let's hope his infant daughter is well and will improve.
Maybe they finally did the delegate math and found out it was not working out.

Now is Newt going to follow suit? I doubt it.

As much as I like Newt, and I just voted for him in the Wisconsin primary, I think now he should drop out as well, as well as R.P.

We need to get to the business of kicking the kenyan to the curb in a united front. Looks like I'll be sending Romney cash.

Oh no, pretty soon the mainstream media is going to be forced to give Ron Paul an ample amount of time in debates.

Obviously they'll give extra time to Newt and Mitt, that's a given. But 4 years ago it was Paul and Huckabee fighting against the media ignoring them and giving all the attention to Romney and McCain, now it's just Paul.

As much as I like Newt, and I just voted for him in the Wisconsin primary, I think now he should drop out as well, as well as R.P.

We need to get to the business of kicking the kenyan to the curb in a united front. Looks like I'll be sending Romney cash.

Republicans ARE united in their HATE for Obama, no doubt about THAT.

It's time for the Republicans and Independents to rally against Obama in an united front. Hope everyone follows soon.

I agree.

I think its healthy for em to slug it out just as Barry and Hillary did in 2008 but Romney will get the nom.

Its time for them to all start going after Barry Boy in earnest.

Republicans ARE united in their HATE for Obama, no doubt about THAT.

with good reason wouldn't you say?

Forum List

Back