Santa Claus Accused Of Quid Pro Quo For Giving Children Gifts In Exchange For Good Behavior

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2019-12-14_20-24-3.jpeg

Legislators have begun to hold hearings on impeaching Santa Claus after an overheard conversation seemed to imply he was offering a quid pro quo: gifts in exchange for good behavior.

FBI agents spied on Claus at various malls as he repeatedly said things like, "Sure, I'll get you a pony. But first, I need you to do something for me... be a good little boy!" The FBI was able to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Claus, because it's easier to get a FISA warrant than to get a Costco membership.

"Ho ho noooooo!" Santa Claus cried as investigators leaped out and cuffed him at a Dayton, OH mall. "Not good! Sad!"

"It was a perfect conversation," Claus said, defending himself in a series of fiery tweets. "Absolutely perfect. I was simply talking to little Billy and asked him to keep tabs on his sister, Sally, who has been involved in some corruption. Who doesn't want to stop corruption? Did I offer Billy a new Nintendo Switch in exchange for his good behavior? Possibly. Am I planning on giving Sally coal because she's a little punk? Maybe. Where's my lawyer?"

Unfortunately, he was assigned a public defender, who turned out to be Rudy Giuliani.
Santa Claus Accused Of Quid Pro Quo For Giving Children Gifts In Exchange For Good Behavior

View attachment 294842

Legislators have begun to hold hearings on impeaching Santa Claus after an overheard conversation seemed to imply he was offering a quid pro quo: gifts in exchange for good behavior.

FBI agents spied on Claus at various malls as he repeatedly said things like, "Sure, I'll get you a pony. But first, I need you to do something for me... be a good little boy!" The FBI was able to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Claus, because it's easier to get a FISA warrant than to get a Costco membership.

"Ho ho noooooo!" Santa Claus cried as investigators leaped out and cuffed him at a Dayton, OH mall. "Not good! Sad!"

"It was a perfect conversation," Claus said, defending himself in a series of fiery tweets. "Absolutely perfect. I was simply talking to little Billy and asked him to keep tabs on his sister, Sally, who has been involved in some corruption. Who doesn't want to stop corruption? Did I offer Billy a new Nintendo Switch in exchange for his good behavior? Possibly. Am I planning on giving Sally coal because she's a little punk? Maybe. Where's my lawyer?"

Unfortunately, he was assigned a public defender, who turned out to be Rudy Giuliani.

The bribery of Milk and Cookies is what he should be impeached, convicted and removed for and Krampus should take his place:

Photo-credit-should-read-MANDEL-NGANAFPGetty-Images.jpg

Now we know what Pelosi does during Christmas...

Krampus - Wikipedia

No one is above the law! Santa Claus is GOIN DOWN.

Well it is rumor that through a whistleblower that has third hand information that a dog catcher heard that Rudolph was sniffing blow and Santa knew this and support it because it made Rudolph nose glow so bright...

94f266d0-ba5f-4498-9511-1268549977a0.jpg

The dealer:

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
No one is above the law! Santa Claus is GOIN DOWN.

Well it is rumor that through a whistleblower that has third hand information that a dog catcher heard that Rudolph was sniffing blow and Santa knew this and support it because it made Rudolph nose glow so bright...

94f266d0-ba5f-4498-9511-1268549977a0.jpg

The dealer:

hqdefault.jpg

Of course when Senate Elves acquitted Santa of the charges of Bribery and supplying blow for Rudolph Nose Jim Nadler was very upset!

rudolph-monster.jpg

View attachment 294842

The bribery of Milk and Cookies is what he should be impeached, convicted and removed for and Krampus should take his place:

Photo-credit-should-read-MANDEL-NGANAFPGetty-Images.jpg

Now we know what Pelosi does during Christmas...

Krampus - Wikipedia

NANCY KRAMPUS

upload_2019-12-14_20-33-27.png

Forum List

Back