Sandy victim mired in red tape despite Obama promise

FEMA. Doesn't. Bail. Out. Business.

Are you this stupid in real life? If you want it to do so, you might want to contact Congress and get them to pass legislation to require it and fund it.

:thup:

I never said they did, did I? What I maintained, and still insist on, is that the federal response to disaster is at least as mucked up as it was when Bush was president. This has nothing to do with your insistence that FEMA doesn't do stuff, it has everything to do with the idiots that insisted that it would magically work better with Obama in charge. If I was actually trying to blame Obama and FEMA for this, instead of just mocking the idiots, I would be pointing out that Obama did a photo op with this woman and personally promised her the help of the federal government in solving all her problems.
You haven't made a case that FEMA hasn't responded better. You've made a case that business owners can't turn to FEMA for help.

The only person you are fooling is yourself.

I DID NOT. I made the case that FEMA is just as fouled up now as it was before. I am actually think it is worse now than it was then, but I don't have enough evidence to actually prove that.

Forum List

Back