Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

Can't speak for all of us "conspiracy theory types"
Yes, we understand you are the conspiracy nut who takes great effort to pretend not to be a conspiracy nut.
And you are a debunker nut? Understanding that Sandy Hook is a conspiracy does not qualify for nuthood. Debunking it qualifies for nuthood. Sandy Hook is so easy to prove a hoax it isn't even a contest. You may want to look at this. It is over an hour long, and I realize that pushes your attention span:

if you acually could prove sandy was a conspiracy you might be on to something ...badly produced videos by people suffering from the same dilutions you are don't cut it!

Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theory Video Debunked By Experts

It does not require an expert to recognize the half-truths, distortions and outright fabrications of the CT Movement. It doesn't even require exceptional intelligence. Sandy Hookers are desperate 9/11 CT failures who need an outrageous gov't conspiracy to re-energize their barely breathing movement. In this case they have gone from very bad to much, much worse and they don't seem to care that people notice.

Your comprehensive answer to every Sandy Hook conspiracy theory - Salon.com

”There’s no hoax. I was there. I stepped over the dead children. That’s no hoax. And it’s offensive to me as an investigator, and it’s offensive to the families who lost their babies to have people come up with silliness like this. Whatever their reasoning is, whatever their rationale is, it’s just terribly offensive,”
- Lt. Paul Vance, Connecticut State Police

He is lying through his teeth.

Yes, we understand you are the conspiracy nut who takes great effort to pretend not to be a conspiracy nut.
And you are a debunker nut? Understanding that Sandy Hook is a conspiracy does not qualify for nuthood. Debunking it qualifies for nuthood. Sandy Hook is so easy to prove a hoax it isn't even a contest. You may want to look at this. It is over an hour long, and I realize that pushes your attention span:

if you acually could prove sandy was a conspiracy you might be on to something ...badly produced videos by people suffering from the same dilutions you are don't cut it!

It does not require an expert to recognize the half-truths, distortions and outright fabrications of the CT Movement. It doesn't even require exceptional intelligence. Sandy Hookers are desperate 9/11 CT failures who need an outrageous gov't conspiracy to re-energize their barely breathing movement. In this case they have gone from very bad to much, much worse and they don't seem to care that people notice.

”There’s no hoax. I was there. I stepped over the dead children. That’s no hoax. And it’s offensive to me as an investigator, and it’s offensive to the families who lost their babies to have people come up with silliness like this. Whatever their reasoning is, whatever their rationale is, it’s just terribly offensive,”

Yeah, yeah, yeah, and you can "prove" that just as you "proved" your "Cheney had both motive and knowledge and I can prove it" claim.
Uh, wait ... you've still proven absolutely nothing. It is you that is lying through his teeth. :lmao:

Hmm ...two comprehensive debunking efforts from mid-to-late January of 2013, neither of which addresses any of the issues or evidence referred to in a couple of my recent forgoing posts? :eusa_think:

Compelling. :doubt:

Giving those articles a pass on the litany of injustices that have since transpired in the courts and in halls of Ct. state government going back to February of 2013 (how could the writers have addressed what hadn't yet happened, after all), why no mention of the police scanner audio's costumed suspects in the purple van or the news reports that independently corroborated their physical descriptions, and what about the CNN fas paux involving aerial footage from an active shooter drill that had apparently taken place at another campus entirely? Why the heavy focus on the flimsiest aspects of the conspiracy narrative that had either been debunked or thrown into serious doubt (in this very thread) back in late December of 2012 and early January of 2013? Come on, People, let's see something a little more comprehensive and recent.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, and you can "prove" that just as you "proved" your "Cheney had both motive and knowledge and I can prove it" claim.
Uh, wait ... you've still proven absolutely nothing. It is you that is lying through his teeth. :lmao:

Hey Moron, if the governor can cover up it is easy for his underlings to cover up:

Hey Moron, if the governor can cover up it is easy for his underlings to cover up:

Yeah, and everyone on the planet is in on the conspiracy except you and Capstone. You got us.

”There’s no hoax. I was there. I stepped over the dead children. That’s no hoax.[...]”

Pending knowledge of his definition of "hoax", I don't doubt what he said in the least.

You're a tough one to read, Gary, a lot like The Onion can be for those with no meters for sarcasm or satire.

”There’s no hoax. I was there. I stepped over the dead children. That’s no hoax.[...]”

Pending knowledge of his definition of "hoax", I don't doubt what he said in the least.

You're a tough one to read, Gary, a lot like The Onion can be for those with no meters for sarcasm or satire.
Ask me and I will tell you what is true and what is fiction. Just email me at bgamall4 at yahoo dot com.

Sorry, that was a brilliant video. You are nuts.
false, I'm a filmmaker seen lots of docs and that one goes in the circular file,

you do understand the term reading in?

false, I'm a filmmaker seen lots of docs and that one goes in the circular file,

You can't debunk it so you attack the quality of the film. You must be a Zionist filmmaker.

You can't debunk it so you attack the quality of the film. You must be a Zionist filmmaker.
nothing to debunk....somebody's getting testy, now I'm a zionist....?
thanks for proving you a raving nut sack .
A well spoken raving nut sack .

thanks for proving you're a raving nut sack .
A well spoken raving nut sack but a nutsack none the less ...

thanks for proving you're a raving nut sack .
A well spoken raving nut sack but a nutsack none the less ...
Raving nutsacks come in all shapes, sizes and colors.

Apologists for the official narrative are citing a recently released study on active-shooters from 2000-2013, which was purportedly conducted by the "Texas State University and Federal Bureau of Investigation, Department of Justice, Washington D.C. 2014.[sic]" and does mention the Sandy Hook shootings, in at least one instance misleadingly characterizing the study as a "report" and suggesting that 'active-shooter' statistics are recorded separately from all other crime stats by the FBI. :laugh:

Either this is one hell of a clerical boo-boo or the DOJ has lost its grip on the FBI.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I was talking about an O.N. apologist, not the author(s) of the TSU study, when I said the study was misleadingly characterized as a crime stat report.

Last edited:
I'm personally inclined to suspect that a clerical error was made or that the draconian censorship effort from CT state officials somehow prevented the deaths from registering on someone's ledger; primarily because, in light of other evidence, I sincerely believe that some number of children and adults were actually killed in Newtown in December of 2012.

But let's wait and see...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back