Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Proposal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hope Floats

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Then maybe you should have refrained from even leaving a post!

I post what I want, where I want. Maybe you could refrain from posting in your attention seeking bold text.

Excuse me Miss Owner of the site, I wasn't aware there was no bold writing allowed, my bad

Did I say you weren't allowed to? No. I inferred that you are an attention seeking. I see no reason to change that view... only people who need attention post in bold, or blue, or use oversized text.... it's an insecurity thing. Genuine question... are you stupid?

Last edited:
Sandy B. is my ho.

I like tall women.....I don't care what color they are.

thumbnail.aspx

I post what I want, where I want. Maybe you could refrain from posting in your attention seeking bold text.

Excuse me Miss Owner of the site, I wasn't aware there was no bold writing allowed, my bad

Did I say you weren't allowed to? No. I inferred that you are an attention seeking. I see no reason to change that view... only people who need attention post in bold, or blue, or use oversized text.... it's an insecurity thing. Genuine question... are you stupid?

Then why the font sizes and colors then?????
Maybe I like a little pizazz, nothing wrong with that~
Or maybe you don't like it cause somebody else is taking attention away from you.
I'm not trying to get attention by using bold font, for Christ's sake if I wanted more attention, I'd use a racy avi or some shit.
Am I stupid??.....I'm as stupid as YOU!
So fill that in as you please :lol:

She got a Razzie for All About Steve, then the following night got an Oscar.

She showed up for both awards.

I went to the movie theater to watch All About Steve. I was a bit disappointed, it wasn't one of her best performances. But, after it came out on DVD, I bought it ~LoL~
And I have watched it a couple of times, I rather like it more now :)
My favorite Bullock movie tho, is While You Were Sleeping.
It's kind of one of those romance ones, and I'm a sucker for that~

What's with that nose?
It looks like a babby butt.

m1-8.jpg

What baby butts have you been looking at?? ~Lmao~

**Wait, you spelled BABBY, but I was assuming you meant baby, but maybe you were meaning something else??

Last edited:
What's with that nose?
It looks like a babby butt.

m1-8.jpg

What baby butts have you been looking at?? ~Lmao~

**Wait, you spelled BABBY, but I was assuming you meant baby, but maybe you were meaning something else??

The only babes butts I care to look at have long legs.

I already told you, I stand 5' 9".....get me much taller and I'll be in the Guiness Book Of World records ~LoL~

Forum List

Back