Sanders: Universal Healthcare and Free College Aren’t Radical Ideas, They Are ‘Human Rights’

The rich paid for the wars as well as for your social programs. You've paid for nothing at all.
Oh yes I have. Every time I go tag my car,pay insurance,buy groceries,buy ANYTHING,my taxes are paying for war and foreign aide....I don't care how much goes towards it its just the simple fact it does.

And everytime a rich person pays INCOME TAXES, buys TAGS for his CARS, buys GROCERIES for his dinners and parties, or adds to his house or builds an extra garage, or anything else, he is paying one hell of a lot more in taxes than you.
Oh so now you want to pick and choose who gets to have a bigger say so....that's like letting the rich buy elections/candidates simply because they can.....you do realize how STUPID that sounds.I hope.

It may sound stupid to you that the rich and corporations and special interest groups BUY candidates but I assure you, it's happening every day.
I know it happens. It should stop. Oh and if the RICH want more people to pay more maybe they should pay their workers more therefore those workers would have more money to pay taxes with :)

Why should they? That's not real life either.

Let's see, how's this going to work? The college professors are willing to teach the college kids for free and without any salary. The electric companies will donate the electricity for the colleges. Groundskeepers and other employees will work for free. The book publishers will simply donate all the textbooks for free. Hey sound great Bernie. Works for me.

Oh and since the Rich CAN pay more they SHOULD pay more.

They DO!!!
Not really. They get tax breaks and find loopholes.Just another reason to vote for Sanders. Its why we had such a high tax rate for the rich in the 50's they couldn't buy politicians then.

Come on. Get real. Even with the tax breaks and loopholes they still pay the brunt of all taxes. I'll bet you you pay very little if any federal income taxes yourself.

They DO!!!
Not really. They get tax breaks and find loopholes.Just another reason to vote for Sanders. Its why we had such a high tax rate for the rich in the 50's they couldn't buy politicians then.

Come on. Get real. Even with the tax breaks and loopholes they still pay the brunt of all taxes. I'll bet you you pay very little if any federal income taxes yourself.
I would and could pay more and it would be my duty to do so IF I was paid more by my rich employer. See how that works. Give and Take. He doesn't want to pay me more so I can pay more in taxes and that way spreads the brunt of it across a wider spectrum then not my problem. :)

You think that it's right that I made more money last year than you'll make in your entire life? And, I paid less percentage of my income in federal tax than you did too!

You're the boards biggest Poseur, bigger than Starkey

And yet you can't refute any of my posts. Perhaps you're the boards biggest loser.

Dude, nothing is "free"

That's it? "Dude, nothing is "free"

You think that it's right that I made more money last year than you'll make in your entire life? And, I paid less percentage of my income in federal tax than you did too!

You're the boards biggest Poseur, bigger than Starkey

And yet you can't refute any of my posts. Perhaps you're the boards biggest loser.

Dude, nothing is "free"

That's it? "Dude, nothing is "free"
That's their mantra....they just repeat it over and over and over like drones. War isn't free either. Ya see them bitching about that? Nope. They don't bitch about those taxes paying for war just when its used to pay for education and healthcare.

Last edited:

I seriously doubt that.

If you doubt that the wealthy pay less percentage of their income in federal tax than you and yours -- you're a complete fool. Loopholes are written for the rich, by Republicans.

Of course I do, did you pay less than 2.57% of your gross income? Also I don't know any wealthy people who spend their time on a message board.

Seems you don't know ANY wealthy people. We're no different than you are.....we just 'get it,' leaving plenty of time to do what we want.

I seriously doubt that.

If you doubt that the wealthy pay less percentage of their income in federal tax than you and yours -- you're a complete fool. Loopholes are written for the rich, by Republicans.

Of course I do, did you pay less than 2.57% of your gross income? Also I don't know any wealthy people who spend their time on a message board.

Seems you don't know ANY wealthy people. We're no different than you are.....we just 'get it,' leaving plenty of time to do what we want.

Actually I know a few, but I got my figure wrong, it should read .00257% of gross income in income taxes. I see you ignored even the higher figure, so I'll take that as a no, you don't pay a lower percentage.

The greatest nation on the face of the earth ought to have the healthiest and most well educated populace on the face of the earth. No?

Silly nutters.
We used have the healthiest and best educated populace on the face of the Earth -- and more recently than most folks realize. Our fall was dramatic and when it started is easy to pinpoint.

OKTexas seems to think that's funny.
That's no surprise. Imagine how I felt when I realized the republicans I had been voting for since I was 18-28 were FULL OF SHIT and only cared about the rich they represented in office.....OKTexas will feel the same way when it happens to him...you feel humiliated and used but then pissed.

They DO!!!

Not true. The middle class and poor pay much more in sales tax, and I don't know any wealthy person that pays State income tax. The richest guy, Bill Gates, is a resident of Nevada.

That's their mantra....they just repeat it over and over and over like drones. War isn't free either. Ya see them bitching about that? Nope. They don't bitch about those taxes paying for war just when its used to pay for education and healthcare.

That's all they have. I have yet to have an 'over-taxed' RWN tell me the percentage; federal tax ÷ total income, because it would KILL their argument.

They DO!!!

Not true. The middle class and poor pay much more in sales tax, and I don't know any wealthy person that pays State income tax. The richest guy, Bill Gates, is a resident of Nevada.

Do tell, why would the rich not pay state tax? Is there an exemption for rich people?

Forum List

Back