Sanders: Trump a 'pathological liar'

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
I like Sanders, but unless he's been in a time machine this is old, old news

various psychologists and other mental health professionals have been writing about this character flaw on steroids, also his narcissistic personality disorder

this shit actually isn't funny, but humor helps during times of national peril

~Source: MSN/The Hill

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) hit President Trump on Saturday for his frequent attacks on the news media, calling the president a "pathological liar."

"In Trump's view people should ignore all the news except what comes directly from him. That is what totalitarianism is all about. Good thing we have Donald Trump, a pathological liar, to tell us the 'truth,'" said Sanders

I like Sanders, but unless he's been in a time machine this is old, old news

various psychologists and other mental health professionals have been writing about this character flaw on steroids, also his narcissistic personality disorder

this shit actually isn't funny, but humor helps during times of national peril

~Source: MSN/The Hill

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) hit President Trump on Saturday for his frequent attacks on the news media, calling the president a "pathological liar."

"In Trump's view people should ignore all the news except what comes directly from him. That is what totalitarianism is all about. Good thing we have Donald Trump, a pathological liar, to tell us the 'truth,'" said Sanders

Coming from a commie? His opinion doesn't mean shit to me.

Sanders allowed DNC to cheat him and the people who supported him. Basically, he lied to his supporters and that's who is a lier. Looks like he was paid with a house for his treason and lies later.

Liberals, you sure seem to be miserable people: DNC lied to you, your "leaders" and your Media lies to you daily. You are absolutely unable to separate the wheat from the chaff, I'm afraid you don't even know what the wheat even looks like....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back