Sanders makes headway

there4eyeM

unlicensed metaphysician
Jul 5, 2012
Even without particularly liking him, Sanders' progress has its satisfying elements. Shaking up the demented American political scene is amusing. Trump is another phenomenon altogether. It would be a fun show if they were the two candidates of the of the ruling parties.
Unfortunately, there is no viable third party.

I suggest liberals consider the Green Party as an alternative. Want to save the planet? Put your vote where your mouth is.

It is fun to watch both establishments squirm.

Unfortunately....the Democrats use super delegates which essentially silences their voters if their voters don't pick the establishment preference so Dems don't get to have their voices heard

I suggest liberals consider the Green Party as an alternative. Want to save the planet? Put your vote where your mouth is.

I don't know about 'liberals', but that was my choice last time.

Don't worry, Hillary will yank that magic carpet he is flying on right now out from under him soon enough. that old corrupted woman isn't going to let him win. in her mind: it's HER TURN.

Bernie is leaving a blazing trail out here and Hillary best be out of his way!!
Bernie S all the way!!

Hillary has nothing left to live for if she fails this time. She sold her soul to get where she is (particularly voting for the illegal Iraq invasion so that she would not be seen as 'weak'). Merely crawling back to a Senate seat for a dismal sail into her last days would be too inglorious. Everything will be done to put her (back) in the White House, this time upstage.
Trump has more to live for. He will, at worst, return to an even more successful business career. Maybe he can even run one of his offspring later.
Cruz....hmmm. Who God has anointed can hardly fail. To fail would show lack of anointing. Hard to say what becomes of him. Ignominy would be too much for us to hope for. He would probably remain a thorn.
Fundamentally, though, what America needs is none of these. An end to the two-party dictatorship alone would be a good start. But they have been so successful at their gradual coupe d'état that booting them is improbable.
That's what makes Bernie all the more attractive. He represents at least a step in the right direction, even if it may seem 'left'.

Last edited:
Hillary has nothing left to live for if she fails this time. She sold her soul to get where she is (particularly voting for the illegal Iraq invasion so that she would not be seen as 'weak'). Merely crawling back to a Senate seat for a dismal sail into her last days would be too inglorious. Everything will be done to put her (back) in the White House, this time upstage.
Trump has more to live for. He will, at worst, return to an even more successful business career. Maybe he can even run one of his offspring later.
Cruz....hmmm. Who God has anointed can hardly fail. To fail would show lack of anointing. Hard to say what becomes of him. Ignominy would be too much for us to hope for. He would probably remain a thorn.
Fundamentally, though, what America needs is none of these. An end to the two-party dictatorship alone would be a good start. But they have been so successful at their gradual coupe d'état that booting them is improbable.
That's what makes Bernie all the more attractive. He represents at least a step in the right direction, even if it may seem 'left'.
Senator Cruz is a smart man who will govern constitutionally and will be a welcome relief from the dictator in our White House. I can't imagine Hillary running our affairs when she said regarding Khadafy of Libia: "We came, we saw and he's dead! Ha ha." How did that work out folks? Hillary is the mother of ISIS and an incompetent boob.

Let us pray that the 'will' in the above statement ever remains a 'would'.

What I dont get is that Clinton has about 1280 delegates and Sanders just over a thousand, meaning he has a deficit of only about 200 delegates, with over 1,900 delegates still to be won. And yet everyone is insisting that Sanders cannot win the nomination outright.

Why? Is there some magic rule that Sanders cannot win a little over 1300 delegates out of all that? If Clinton runs into deeper legal troubles, I can see the rest of the party swinging to Sanders. It is far too late for a WhiteKnight to roll in and win it all, so Sanders is the only viable alternative if Clinton faulters.

What I dont get is that Clinton has about 1280 delegates and Sanders just over a thousand, meaning he has a deficit of only about 200 delegates, with over 1,900 delegates still to be won. And yet everyone is insisting that Sanders cannot win the nomination outright.

Why? Is there some magic rule that Sanders cannot win a little over 1300 delegates out of all that? If Clinton runs into deeper legal troubles, I can see the rest of the party swinging to Sanders. It is far too late for a WhiteKnight to roll in and win it all, so Sanders is the only viable alternative if Clinton faulters.
Pray to Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior that Bernie gets the democrat nomination. :)

Jesus has better things to take care of, like international peace. America's little election fart should not bother deity.

Forum List

Back