Sanders Ahead In Latest National Polls

Democrats don't go for extremists. Don't try to turn the party into a joke like republicans did to theirs. Sanders is a parody of a Democrat. Exactly what republicans claim Democrats are. He won't win, and it's embarrassing that people support him.
Hilary's campaign motto should be: "Curb your enthusiasm, a vote for me is vote for more of the same."
Sanders campaign motto should be: "Hey, remember when you were in college and had no idea what the real world was like? Yeah! Vote for that!"
I wonder when we can expect Hilary to release the transcripts from her paid speeches to Goldman-Sachs?
Oh yeah? What do you think she might have said in the speeches that would piss you off?

What the hell's happening? Why are you supposed "Democrats" acting like Teapers?

Democrats don't go for extremists. Don't try to turn the party into a joke like republicans did to theirs. Sanders is a parody of a Democrat. Exactly what republicans claim Democrats are. He won't win, and it's embarrassing that people support him.
Hilary's campaign motto should be: "Curb your enthusiasm, a vote for me is vote for more of the same."
Sanders campaign motto should be: "Hey, remember when you were in college and had no idea what the real world was like? Yeah! Vote for that!"
I wonder when we can expect Hilary to release the transcripts from her paid speeches to Goldman-Sachs?
Oh yeah? What do you think she might have said in the speeches that would piss you off?

What the hell's happening? Why are you supposed "Democrats" acting like Teapers?
Are you being completely serious? Clinton is all bought and paid for, she works for Wall Street.

according to who? You? So what? :eusa_eh:
Don't do it Dottie. Don't go for our Trump just because he makes you feel good. If Democrat voters start abandoning reason and going for our ideologues, then we're no better than the modern GOP.
best to stick w/ the status quo where we're only getting screwed 3-ways from Tuesday. You safe but chained to failure types are unbelievable.
Safe but chained to failure? Holy shit what in the flying fuck are you talking about?
Why would we want a candidate who's so obviously morally and ethically compromised? Why have a candidate who starts with so much history to defend? In case you hadn't noticed most people are completely fed up with corporate establishment business as usual politics controlling our political system. The Clinton Foundation is nothing more than a cash cow in the guise of a philanthropic organization,

Don't do it Dottie. Don't go for our Trump just because he makes you feel good. If Democrat voters start abandoning reason and going for our ideologues, then we're no better than the modern GOP.
best to stick w/ the status quo where we're only getting screwed 3-ways from Tuesday. You safe but chained to failure types are unbelievable.
Safe but chained to failure? Holy shit what in the flying fuck are you talking about?
Why would we want a candidate who's so obviously morally and ethically compromised? Why have a candidate who starts with so much history to defend? In case you hadn't noticed most people are completely fed up with corporate establishment business as usual politics controlling our political system. The Clinton Foundation is nothing more than a cash cow in the guise of a philanthropic organization,
Whatever. Go on supporting the caricature of a marxist Democrat that is Sanders. He won't win the nomination anyways. Maybe we'll have a candidate we can agree on in 2024.

Whatever. Go on supporting the caricature of a marxist Democrat that is Sanders. He won't win the nomination anyways. Maybe we'll have a candidate we can agree on in 2024.
A Clinton candidacy practically guarantees a Trump Presidency.

I've never said I was a Dem. Never registered as a Dem either. You were saying ASSumption boi?

Are you being completely serious? Clinton is all bought and paid for, she works for Wall Street.
he doesn't care. He's on the Dem plantation.

^ that

He'll care in a few months when Trump is bashing Clinton over the head with the Goldman-Sachs thing in the Presidential debates.

He'll care in a few months when Trump is bashing Clinton over the head with the Goldman-Sachs thing in the Presidential debates.
agree. She has too much insider- baggage

The Democrat establishment and Hilary Clinton are having a little problem understanding the math.

Scoreboard, Clinton whacked that old ass fraud tonight by 50 POINTS,:clap2:HAS CURRENT DELEGATE EDGE, 600-85, :deal:, Jews i hear are great at math, so that old fart should wake up and realize on March 15 he's feeling the bern toast:crybaby:

:piss2:Bernie..

HILLARY :thewave:

The Democrat establishment and Hilary Clinton are having a little problem understanding the math.

Scoreboard, Clinton whacked that old ass fraud tonight by 50 POINTS,:clap2:HAS CURRENT DELEGATE EDGE, 600-85, :deal:, Jews i hear are great at math, so that old fart should wake up and realize on March 15 he's feeling the bern toast:crybaby:

:piss2:Bernie..

HILLARY :thewave:

No doubt you heard ******* can sing and dance pretty good too.

Forum List

Back