Sanders Ahead In Latest National Polls

Democrats don't go for extremists. Don't try to turn the party into a joke like republicans did to theirs. Sanders is a parody of a Democrat. Exactly what republicans claim Democrats are. He won't win, and it's embarrassing that people support him.

A lot of people like a lot of what Bernie says, me included, but no, he will not be president. I would like for him to be somewhere in the cabinet though.

The Democrat establishment and Hilary Clinton are having a little problem understanding the math.

Hillary is the anointed one and if not then you be upset to know Trump is going to be President and his supporters better to be ready for the liberal butt-hurt that is cumming... ( I spelled it correctly! )

Democrats don't go for extremists. Don't try to turn the party into a joke like republicans did to theirs. Sanders is a parody of a Democrat. Exactly what republicans claim Democrats are. He won't win, and it's embarrassing that people support him.
according to who? You? So what? :eusa_eh:

A lot of people like a lot of what Bernie says, me included, but no, he will not be president. I would like for him to be somewhere in the cabinet though.
Sure. As far from anything that has to do with the economy as possible.

Don't do it Dottie. Don't go for our Trump just because he makes you feel good. If Democrat voters start abandoning reason and going for our ideologues, then we're no better than the modern GOP.

I don't think advisers set policy, but someone needs to keep reminding whoever is president that the middle class deserves representation.

Have you looked at the Super Delegate count? Did you see what happened in New Hampshire? Bernie fought the good fight but he needed to be Trumpian to beat the Democratic machine and he is not.

I don't think advisers set policy, but someone needs to keep reminding whoever is president that the middle class deserves representation.
Extremist politics is the quickest way to destroy the middle class.

Hilary's campaign motto should be: "Curb your enthusiasm, a vote for me is vote for more of the same."

Hilary's campaign motto should be: "Curb your enthusiasm, a vote for me is vote for more of the same."
Sanders campaign motto should be: "Hey, remember when you were in college and had no idea what the real world was like? Yeah! Vote for that!"

If Trump is the Republican nominee, he would serve as an example to each of Sanders' debate talking points--"See what the corruption causes!?!"

Extremist politics is the quickest way to destroy the middle class.

Again, I don't think advisers set policy, but they can help direct the focus, and be a reminder for things that have been ignored for too long.

Don't do it Dottie. Don't go for our Trump just because he makes you feel good. If Democrat voters start abandoning reason and going for our ideologues, then we're no better than the modern GOP.
best to stick w/ the status quo where we're only getting screwed 3-ways from Tuesday. You safe but chained to failure types are unbelievable.

She has Brock on her payroll

Bernie is right. Enough is enough w/ the corrupt campaigning

Sanders campaign motto should be: "Hey, remember when you were in college and had no idea what the real world was like? Yeah! Vote for that!"
I wonder when we can expect Hilary to release the transcripts from her paid speeches to Goldman-Sachs?

best to stick w/ the status quo where we're only getting screwed 3-ways from Tuesday. You safe but chained to failure types are unbelievable.
Safe but chained to failure? Holy shit what in the flying fuck are you talking about?

heres an idea :up: Watch the video in the OP. Trump shellacs Hillary in the general.

Oh yeah- put the corrupt establ kool aid down as well

her and her baggage.

Forum List

Back