Sanctions on Russia

There was no invasion of Crimea. Period. Full stop. The people of Crimea ran into Mother Russia's arms because the west backed a coup that overthrew a duly elected President and government and handed the Ukraine over to thugs.

Everything he does is in response to our meddling. We create coups and so called "color revolutions" via NGO's like USAID etc., which is why USAID was kicked out of Russia in 2012.

At the end of the day, I'd really like to see real evidence that allows me to believe the official narrative, but we won't ever see that evidence because the sheep in AmeriKa have already made up their minds and that is exactly what the U.S. government wants.

There was no invasion of Crimea. Period. Full stop. The people of Crimea ran into Mother Russia's arms because the west backed a coup that overthrew a duly elected President and government and handed the Ukraine over to thugs.

You don't even know who is fighting who over there. Only a few weeks ago you insisted their were no Chechens involved and never heard of the Vostok Battalion of Don Cossacks. You claim to be Ukrainian but support the Russian mercenaries. Can you name the one and only separatist leader that can claim having lived in Ukraine? There is only one. The rest are "former" Russian military officers from Moscow. The separatist ranks are full of Russian citizens, not Russian speaking Ukrainians.
Tell the truth, what language do your relatives and friends speak? Do they speak Ukrainian or do they speak Russian? What part of Ukraine do you claim heritage to?

^^Do you mean the sarcasm in my question? I don't presume that Putin is wonderful, but a lot of people here seem to think so, which is why I am asking the question. Do the people here who like Putin think the US and the EU are wrong in their assessment of the situation in the Ukraine? Is so, why do they think that? I think most got the implication of my question, despite the sarcasm.

I doubt they understood the sarcasm because they're too stupid to realize that what's going on in Ukraine now is part of a larger long range strategy. The Russians know if they don't act now they never will get the Ukraine back, not if Ukraine becomes part of NATO. For that reason they never will get the Baltic states back, so which sovereign nations would they like to swallow up next? And how long before their strategy leads to a wider war?

10502476_559047370891593_8714810911070284346_n.jpg

Gee whiz, I wonder who all those special forces not wearing national insignia could have been?

Gee whiz, I wonder who all those special forces not wearing national insignia could have been?

Russians of course---they were there to help with the transfer. It went off smoothly.

^^Do you mean the sarcasm in my question? I don't presume that Putin is wonderful, but a lot of people here seem to think so, which is why I am asking the question. Do the people here who like Putin think the US and the EU are wrong in their assessment of the situation in the Ukraine? Is so, why do they think that? I think most got the implication of my question, despite the sarcasm.

I doubt they understood the sarcasm because they're too stupid to realize that what's going on in Ukraine now is part of a larger long range strategy. The Russians know if they don't act now they never will get the Ukraine back, not if Ukraine becomes part of NATO. For that reason they never will get the Baltic states back, so which sovereign nations would they like to swallow up next? And how long before their strategy leads to a wider war?

Ukraine is unique and different from the Baltic states. The Russians that live in the Baltic states don't control vast territories and regions. They live in neighborhoods. In Ukraine were the troubles are, in the eastern regions, the entire cities and surrounding countrysides are populated by ethnic Russians who speak only Russian and practice only Russian culture.
Something you learn when you are in east Euro countries visiting Russian speakers who live in Euro countries, they like and appreciate living outside of Russia. They like euro culture. Even the Russians in many areas of Ukraine feel this way. It is only in the border areas where the trouble is, and not even all the border areas.

Russians of course---they were there to help with the transfer. It went off smoothly.

Russians? Russians from where? And why are they in disguise? Are they ashamed of who they are and what they're doing?

Ukraine is unique and different from the Baltic states. The Russians that live in the Baltic states don't control vast territories and regions. They live in neighborhoods. In Ukraine were the troubles are, in the eastern regions, the entire cities and surrounding countrysides are populated by ethnic Russians who speak only Russian and practice only Russian culture.
Something you learn when you are in east Euro countries visiting Russian speakers who live in Euro countries, they like and appreciate living outside of Russia. They like euro culture. Even the Russians in many areas of Ukraine feel this way. It is only in the border areas where the trouble is, and not even all the border areas.

If the Baltic states were not NATO members they would be next on the menu.

The false premise is that anyone does think Putin is wonderful. The only evidence I've seen is that some people think Putin has some strong qualities. You can admire qualities of a person without admiring the whole of the person.

Unless you can prove that anyone actually thinks Putin is wonderful as a whole, you have started with a false premise.

If Putin is so wonderful, why are the US and the EU so much against him?
White House: EU, US to impose new Russia sanctions
Because Putin very clever person. The USA are afraid of it.
Why? The USA - the leader of world economy. BUT. China and Russia now сочень quickly develop. The USA it is far from Europe. Russia and China have more opportunities for development, than in the USA. Therefore the USA aren't interested that in Europe there would be a world. We, Russians are interested. USA - No.
Remember history. The economy of the USA became strong because all Europe was at war.

Why? The USA - the leader of world economy. BUT. China and Russia now сочень quickly develop. The USA it is far from Europe. Russia and China have more opportunities for development, than in the USA. Therefore the USA aren't interested that in Europe there would be a world. We, Russians are interested. USA - No.
Remember history. The economy of the USA became strong because all Europe was at war.

You got it twisted homie.....it's the Russians who are afraid of NATO, that's why they're in such a hurry, before the Ukraine can join NATO.

You got it twisted homie.....it's the Russians who are afraid of NATO, that's why they're in such a hurry, before the Ukraine can join NATO.

They look really afraid..........:cuckoo:

NATO ships will sink in ten minutes should they attack Russia - English pravda.ru

President Obama To Explain How These New-New Sanctions Will Really Make Putin Mad

We are sure President Obama must be happy that the European leaders finally stepped in line behind him and layered new goldilocks sanctions on Russia. With business leaders on both sides of the Atlantic urging him not to, for fear of the dreaded 'boomerang' from Putin (which has already been targeted at MSFT, IBM, MCD, INTC, AMD, and car manufacturers), President Obama is set to explain how his new-new sanctions (which include several Russian banks including VTB, Russia's second largest ) and will be the message that Putin needs to leave, fold to NATO, handover everything, and retire to the Gulag. Yet, oddly enough, Gazprom is once again missing from the sanctions list. The whole market is sliding heading into his speech (including the Russian ETF). We await the retaliation.
Treasury announces new sanctions...

• *LEW SAYS VERY IMPORTANT EUROPE IS TAKING ACTION ON SANCTIONS
  • *LEW: SANCTIONS SEND RUSSIA MESSAGE THAT BEHAVIOR `UNACCEPTABLE'
  • *LEW: WITH SANCTIONS RUSSIA WILL HAVE FLAT OR NEGATIVE GROWTH
  • *U.S. SANCTIONS VTB BANK, BANK OF MOSCOW
  • *U.S. SANCTIONS RUSSIAN AGRICULTURAL BANK
  • *U.S. SANCTIONS UNITED SHIPBUILDING CORPORATION (UKRAINE)
VTB Bank is Russia's largest bank
The sanctions list includes 4 Chinese nationals and 16 Iranian shipping companies.
But don't worry:

• *LEW: SANCTIONS WILL HAVE MINIMAL IMPACT ON U.S. ECONOMY

MORE....President Obama To Explain How These New-New Sanctions Will Really Make Putin Mad - Live Feed | Zero Hedge

We took the Crimea because were afraid. Now I understood. Thanks.

We took the Crimea because were afraid. Now I understood. Thanks.

Are you playing dumb now? Or maybe you're not playing. Russians are afraid the Ukraine will join NATO. Which part of that statement do you fail to comprehend?

They look really afraid..........:cuckoo:

NATO ships will sink in ten minutes should they attack Russia - English pravda.ru

"There is no izvestia in Pravda and no pravda in Isvestia."
Samizdat slogan

Forum List

Back