San Francisco declares local emergency amid coronavirus outbreak

(ETH) – The coronavirus seems to be causing fear and panic to grip the Globe and America is no exception. Today the Mayor of San Francisco, London Reed just declared a state of emergency amid concerns over the international outbreak. As of now, there are no official cases of coronavirus confirmed in the city of San Francisco, However, Breed stated:

View attachment 308874

It went from. 53. in just a few hours to now :

View attachment 308876

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
South America started to report now too.
Link please

When somebody starts pooping in Pelosi's garden.....may be then ....

they will start to think about the problem!:dunno:

Cali is a disgusting place.

(ETH) – The coronavirus seems to be causing fear and panic to grip the Globe and America is no exception. Today the Mayor of San Francisco, London Reed just declared a state of emergency amid concerns over the international outbreak. As of now, there are no official cases of coronavirus confirmed in the city of San Francisco, However, Breed stated:

View attachment 308874

It went from. 53. in just a few hours to now :

View attachment 308876

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
South America started to report now too.
Link please
Do a Twitter search corona virus. My page just reloaded and I had gone through about fifty posts. There is also a better situation map in all that somewhere in it too.

I think it would be great to keep loser repukes out! They just want to create the problem and then leave.
Are you serious?: Read your TDS statement. We want to create a problem that is already created? And leave?

You liberals turn everything to S. Especially shit-hole San Franshitsko.

I think it would be great to keep loser repukes out! They just want to create the problem and then leave.
69981701_582338025636842_7665559120530898944_n.jpg

I sure hope that someone comes up with a vaccine real soon.

I also hope that the Chinese stop worrying about their reputation and actually help out.

So how do you think the Left will do containing the virus when they’ve lost the battle to just keep human crap from filling their streets?

San Francisco declares local emergency amid coronavirus outbreak.
What a waste of time & money because Trump has it all under control. Right?

I mean Trump wouldn't be lying or anything....right?
Trump has nothing in the democrat shithole of San Francisco under control and never said he did. London Breed, a black woman, is The mayor. Chesa Boudin born of terrorists and raised by terrorists is the District Attorney. Let the city go. The city officials wanted to kill off Americans let them do it. Just send all California politicians back to calif.

I sure hope that someone comes up with a vaccine real soon.

I also hope that the Chinese stop worrying about their reputation and actually help out.
To do what? The Chinese can't come up with anything. They haven't had a new idea since gunpowder.

Forum List

Back