San Francisco board rebrands 'convicted felon' as 'justice-involved person,' sanitizes other crime l

San Francisco board rebrands 'convicted felon' as 'justice-involved person,' sanitizes other crime lingo
Crime-ridden San Francisco has introduced new sanitized language for criminals, getting rid of words such as “offender” and “addict” while changing “convicted felon” to “justice-involved person.”

The Board of Supervisors adopted the changes last month even as the city reels from one of the highest crime rates in the country and staggering inequality exemplified by pervasive homelessness alongside Silicon Valley wealth.

The local officials say the new language will help change people’s views about those who commit crimes.

From now on a convicted felon or an offender released from custody will be known as a “formerly incarcerated person,” or a “justice-involved” person or just a “returning resident.”

A juvenile “delinquent” will now be called a “young person with justice system involvement,” or a “young person impacted by the juvenile justice system.”

And drug addicts or substance abusers, meanwhile, will become “a person with a history of substance use.”

My god California is f@@ked -up.
View attachment 275493
"ex-felon" is a lot easier to type and to say.

I don't live in San Francisco so I don't give a damn. I live in a state the got economically destroyed by republican policy. Talking about renaming ex cons ignores the real dumb shit, republican economic policy.

I don't live in San Francisco so I don't give a damn. I live in a state the got economically destroyed by republican policy. Talking about renaming ex cons ignores the real dumb shit, republican economic policy.
way to be specific.

at times i think i'm the only one who checks for existing threads first.

Why do morons say Lib Tard when they follow a guy who believes he’s the chosen one?

I live in a state the got economically destroyed by republican policy.

I hate when that shit happens ....

Just last week "republican policy" came through my neighborhood and ransacked the place, knocked over garbage cans, spray painted all the cats & dogs, TP'd the trees and soaped all the windows... sumbitch is out of control. :mad:

I live in a state the got economically destroyed by republican policy.

I hate when that shit happens ....

Just last week "republican policy" came through my neighborhood and ransacked the place, knocked over garbage cans, spray painted all the cats & dogs, TP'd the trees and soaped all the windows... sumbitch is out of control. :mad:
that was you? i let it out last night to use the restroom and it just went out of control. sorry about that. i'll send over some turpentine and a shaver for the animals.

Look, over there! Something completely different!

Crime-ridden San Francisco has introduced new sanitized language for criminals, getting rid of words such as “offender” and “addict” while changing “convicted felon” to “justice-involved person.”

The Board of Supervisors adopted the changes last month even as the city reels from one of the highest crime rates in the country and staggering inequality exemplified by pervasive homelessness alongside Silicon Valley wealth.

The local officials say the new language will help change people’s views about those who commit crimes.

San Francisco board rebrands 'convicted felon' as 'justice-involved person,' sanitizes other crime lingo - news - att.net

Typical liberal mouth service with ZERO substance to it.

If people want to help felons actually reaclimate to society they need to change prison mandates.
Simply locking people up does NOTHING to change or alter behavior. Most felons lack the necessary skills to function in society and an actual REHABILITATION program could change that for many of them. Teach them a skill, teach them basic psychology for life coping skills. Give them HOPE that they can actually be a productive member of society. At the same time there needs to be regulations placed on background checks. As I stated the other day I can build a new home from the ground up. I have all the necessary knowledge but because I am a convicted felon I can't even sell the lumber at Lowes or Home Depot.

This is not me being a bleeding heart leftist either so don't even come at me that way. I have lived this life and know the absurd hurdles placed on most felons. I did my time. I completed my parole. Yet even now nearly 40 years later I have ridiculous problems.
As most of you know I run a remodeling business and one example of the hurdles I have is advertising. Home Advisor and Angieslist both refuse to allow me to advertise with them because of the felonies on my record. I am listed with them and have been for decades but because of the new policies I am no longer allowed to advertise with them.

We do everything we can to PREVENT felons from being successful. It's absurd.

More evidence of mental illness of those on the left.

You have to wonder, when they do hillarious shit like this, if they know that the majority are laughing their asses off at them.

'Burglar' = 'Non-gender person attempting to supplement income'

'Shoplifter' = 'Shopper'

'Rapist' = 'Non-gender person seeking uninvited sexual encounter'

'Murderer' = 'Non-gender person wishing to help other non-gender person discover afterlife'

'Bad Guy' = 'White Male'

Oh, by the way, here in Oregon they're also doing this.

Our commie left-wing asshole governor has already signed the bill.

For instance:

"Inmates" will now be referred to as "Adults in Custody".

Last edited:
The crime rate and property losses in San Francisco have skyrocketed because the B.S. there have already decriminalized lots of theft and property damage there and police won't even bother investigating much of it anymore.

If you're going to San Francisco.....be sure to wear some flowers on your casket.

Forum List

Back