Samantha Bee/Roseanne Barr bullshit just heard on MSNBC

Well, if it was you or your daughter being called a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv, i think you would have a completely different take on it. Samantha Bee is a very sick hateful individual. And hopefully she'll be held accountable, just as Roseanne was. People need to stop worshipping Entertainment Celebrities. They're often just very bad people.

I would capitalize on it the best I could. Punishing people, or calling for them to be held accountable for what they say is not my idea of freedom. Roseanne/Samanatha broke no laws. You don't like them or their shows? Don't watch them. Maybe their ratings will drop so low they will be cancelled.

Fluck Roseanne and Samantha Bee! They're just Entertainment Trash. May they both get what they deserve.

They must be punished for what they said eh? They used nasty words. Who cares if "Trashy" Trump invites another entertainer who said just as horrible things about a fellow citizen and esteemed politician, into the peoples house. Just ignore that. Because well, you know, Trumpybear.
:CryingCow:

Well, if it was you or your daughter being called a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv, i think you would have a completely different take on it. Samantha Bee is a very sick hateful individual. And hopefully she'll be held accountable, just as Roseanne was. People need to stop worshipping Entertainment Celebrities. They're often just very bad people.

I would capitalize on it the best I could. Punishing people, or calling for them to be held accountable for what they say is not my idea of freedom. Roseanne/Samanatha broke no laws. You don't like them or their shows? Don't watch them. Maybe their ratings will drop so low they will be cancelled.
Yes, exactly. Interference from the left always gets in the way. No boycotts needed, no firings, let the consumer decide. Why is the left afraid of that?
Rhetorical

Can anyone imagine the reaction if Bee or any other comedian called one of Obama’s daughters the c-word?

Also this word is banned here? Seriously? It’s a fucking word!

Fox will pick up her show and run with it. Their audience is made for low bar entertainment.

They haven't and msnbc allows an employee to use the word kunt and libs are good with that. The lib war on women continues.

So when are you right-wingers getting rid of RvW again? Any day now, I'm sure. Lul.

Most of the right are cowards and don't even try to overturn RvW.

I just think that it's awful rich for right-wingers to claim liberals are anti-woman. If anything they are a bit too pro-woman.

Fox will pick up her show and run with it. Their audience is made for low bar entertainment.

They haven't and msnbc allows an employee to use the word kunt and libs are good with that. The lib war on women continues.

So when are you right-wingers getting rid of RvW again? Any day now, I'm sure. Lul.

Most of the right are cowards and don't even try to overturn RvW.

I just think that it's awful rich for right-wingers to claim liberals are anti-woman. If anything they are a bit too pro-woman.

Not at all. Libs, for the most part, exploit women.

I guess this is what happens when you are listening to trash TV.

"What Roseanne said had the history of racism behind it. What Samantha Bee said is only a bad word because of the way society views women."

So, the only reason why ***** is a vulgar word is because society hates women, therefore hates words that describe women's fun parts. Which is totally bullshit. The people who make the biggest deal over the word "*****" are the same feminists who insist it's degrading. Are the feminists the ones who hate women?

(banned words edited)
Beware stupid comment above!

There was nothing even remotely racist about Roseanne Barr's tweet.
The movie "Planet of the Apes" is anti-racist and anti-war, so there is no way anyone can claim some sort of racist interpretation.
Besides, until now, no one even knew that Jarrett was part Black.

Nor is it legal for anyone to fire over a political expression.
How come people are not supporting Roseanne, who not only has zero history of racism, but is the one being illegally abused?

Forum List

Back