Prosperity, a closed border, law & order, white people..All bad for Mexifornia

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Mexicrats here must be panicking. They know they must keep their taxpayer dependent, criminal bottom feeders...well, dependent and criminal minded.
They need that off the charts poverty ratio to maintain total control. What a strange dynamic huh? Do you think Mexicrats talk about this openly amongst each other?
Mexicrat:
“Shit man, if unemployment continues to fall, Mexicans are stopped at the border and White people here crank up their fertilty rate we are screwed!”

The Democratic Party can only thrive on misery. The more poor, angry, and fully dependent on Government, the better for the Party. The last thing the Democratic Party wants, is a happy, prosperous independent populace. It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' Keep the People poor, angry and at each other's throats. It's about 'Divide and Conquer.' It is what it is.

The party of poverty and misery indeed. The more of both, the better.

The Mexicans I know are good decent hard working people….

They are not lazy like a lot of home grown Americans….

The only reason the democrats want to let all

the bad ones in is for their votes….

I have no problem with the ones that come

In legally, in the long run they will be on our side.

Build that Wall…………….

Breaking: Twice deported illegal speeding 70mph high on drugs slams into a car killing a 17 year old Texas girl and putting her father into the ICU. Mom was inconsolable at the loss of her daughter. The illegal filth fled the scene shocker.

There are THOUSANDS of these stories, this is the cost of illegals pouring into OUR country.

This again?

Same shit different day. I guess he thinks we don't get that he hates illegals. His posts run about 99% I hate illegals to nothing of importance.

I think maybe the single biggest impact of Trump's election is the way he's embolden the cowards and the morons to speak their piece. But, looking on the bright side, at least now we know who they are.

Build that Wall…………….
I approve this message...100% correct

Build that Wall…………….
I approve this message...100% correct

Even better than importing them, make some AMERICAN BABIES!

Especially white ones.

This again?

Same shit different day. I guess he thinks we don't get that he hates illegals. His posts run about 99% I hate illegals to nothing of importance.
you like illegals? and you like criminals. hmmmmmmm

Did I say that? You definitely are a moron.I don't hate them and it does not affect me one bit, never has and never will so go on about your day boy and diddle yourself or get a damn job.

This again?

Did I say that? You definitely are a moron.I don't hate them and it does not affect me one bit, never has and never will so go on about your day boy and diddle yourself or get a damn job.
Uh the point of shit board is to discuss issues, but you don't hate criminals? I do.......

This again?

well yeah you did kind of. you're ok with them here. right? criminals that is.

This again?

I think maybe the single biggest impact of Trump's election is the way he's embolden the cowards and the morons to speak their piece. But, looking on the bright side, at least now we know who they are.
Only a cowardly idiot thinks that people speaking their minds is a bad thing regardless of what comes out, as long as it's not directly inciting violence. If you can't identify that someone has certain thoughts because you're too busy censoring them then you can't expect to accurately and effectively address a problem.

This again?

Only a cowardly idiot thinks that people speaking their minds is a bad thing regardless of what comes out, as long as it's not directly inciting violence. If you can't identify that someone has certain thoughts because you're too busy censoring them then you can't expect to accurately and effectively address a problem.

You seem to have missed my point. I'm not saying it's bad thing that people are speaking their minds - in fact, I'm glad they are. We've gone far too long papering over all the ugliness in our society. It's better to hear what these people are thinking and deal with it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back