Samantha Bee/Roseanne Barr bullshit just heard on MSNBC

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
I guess this is what happens when you are listening to trash TV.

"What Roseanne said had the history of racism behind it. What Samantha Bee said is only a bad word because of the way society views women."

So, the only reason why ***** is a vulgar word is because society hates women, therefore hates words that describe women's fun parts. Which is totally bullshit. The people who make the biggest deal over the word "*****" are the same feminists who insist it's degrading. Are the feminists the ones who hate women?

(banned words edited)

Last edited by a moderator:
No lib condemnation for bee for using the word *****. They're good with it as long as its one of theirs that says it. Being their ususal hypocrites.

(banned word edited)

Last edited by a moderator:

"What Roseanne said had the history of racism behind it. What Samantha Bee said is only a bad word because of the way society views women."

So, the only reason why ***** is a vulgar word is because society hates women, therefore hates words that describe women's fun parts. Which is totally bullshit. The people who make the biggest deal over the word "*****" are the same feminists who insist it's degrading. Are the feminists the ones who hate women?
/----/ So this means ABC hates women. They canceled Roseanne's show because she is a woman. OK, I get it.

Fox will pick up her show and run with it. Their audience is made for low bar entertainment.

No lib condemnation for bee for using the word *****. They're good with it as long as its one of theirs that says it. Being their ususal hypocrites.

(banned word edited)
/----/ If not for their double standards, Libs would have no standards at all.
maxine-waters.jpg

(banned words edited)
It's okay.
She didn't call Valerie Jarrett a ****.:abgg2q.jpg:

That snowflake safe space for trumpanzees is sure getting crowded.
let me know when you have that definition. I have the true snowflake def. Care to see it? Or how about you produce one that aligns your comment? thanks and have a nice day.

(banned word edited)
Yep. The pussy hat brigade ignores anti women rhetoric depending on who it is aimed at. So much for the fake "Me Too" movement.

Liberals=
Blowhards and liars.

That snowflake safe space for trumpanzees is sure getting crowded.
let me know when you have that definition. I have the true snowflake def. Care to see it? Or how about you produce one that aligns your comment? thanks and have a nice day.

:cryhug_1_:

its ok cupcake. everything is just fine
so not one got it. you do like the word snowflake eh snowflake? See I can call you it cause you fit the definition.

(banned word edited)
View attachment 196188

Where was the Rabid Rights outrage when Terrible Ted call Sec. Clinton a Toxic C*nt? Remember the time Trumpybear call old Ted out on that? Yeah, me neither.

As a liberal I don't think either one should be fired or cancelled unless their ratings drop.

(banned word edited)
View attachment 196188

Where was the Rabid Rights outrage when Terrible Ted call Sec. Clinton a Toxic C*nt? Remember the time Trumpybear call old Ted out on that? Yeah, me neither.

As a liberal I don't think either one should be fired or cancelled unless their ratings drop.
/------/ No outrage when you tell the truth.

(banned word edited)
View attachment 196188

/------/ No outrage when you tell the truth.

There it is. The unvarnished truth of hatred. Pure and simple. Thank you for your honesty.

Putin smiles.

Well, if it was you or your daughter being called a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv, i think you would have a completely different take on it. Samantha Bee is a very sick hateful individual. And hopefully she'll be held accountable, just as Roseanne was. People need to stop worshipping Entertainment Celebrities. They're often just very bad people.

And let's be real folks, if a Republican called Obama's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv, i'm pretty sure Democrats would be calling for that individual's head. In fact, Obama would have probably had them arrested. That's the reality. So any Democrat defending Bee, should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. Period, end of story.

Well, if it was you or your daughter being called a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv, i think you would have a completely different take on it. Samantha Bee is a very sick hateful individual. And hopefully she'll be held accountable, just as Roseanne was. People need to stop worshipping Entertainment Celebrities. They're often just very bad people.

I would capitalize on it the best I could. Punishing people, or calling for them to be held accountable for what they say is not my idea of freedom. Roseanne/Samanatha broke no laws. You don't like them or their shows? Don't watch them. Maybe their ratings will drop so low they will be cancelled.

Forum List

Back