Samantha Bee/Roseanne Barr bullshit just heard on MSNBC

That snowflake safe space for trumpanzees is sure getting crowded.

That's nice. But what answer do you have for the double standard? Why is a one word banned, only depending on who says it?

Why is it that this rapper can 'rap' the lyrics to his 'song' all day long... then invites a white girl up on stage, asks her to sing his own song, that he had just being doing.... and now she's racist because the lyrics include the N-word.

At what point do you think there is a double standard, or what is rational that this isn't a double standard?

And let's be real folks, if a Republican called Obama's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv, i'm pretty sure Democrats would be calling for that individual's head. In fact, Obama would have probably had them arrested. That's the reality. So any Democrat defending Bee, should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. Period, end of story.

Typical, let's be real and listen to this "made up" story about Obama. He'd arrest anyone calling his daughter a feckless c*nt.

Well, if it was you or your daughter being called a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv, i think you would have a completely different take on it. Samantha Bee is a very sick hateful individual. And hopefully she'll be held accountable, just as Roseanne was. People need to stop worshipping Entertainment Celebrities. They're often just very bad people.

I would capitalize on it the best I could. Punishing people, or calling for them to be held accountable for what they say is not my idea of freedom. Roseanne/Samanatha broke no laws. You don't like them or their shows? Don't watch them. Maybe their ratings will drop so low they will be cancelled.

Fluck Roseanne and Samantha Bee! They're just Entertainment Trash. May they both get what they deserve.

And let's be real folks, if a Republican called Obama's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv, i'm pretty sure Democrats would be calling for that individual's head. In fact, Obama would have probably had them arrested. That's the reality. So any Democrat defending Bee, should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. Period, end of story.

Typical, let's be real and listen to this "made up" story about Obama. He'd arrest anyone calling his daughter a feckless c*nt.

Well, look at what he did to Dinesh D'Souza. I wouldn't have put it past Obama. If someone called his daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv, i'm pretty sure he would have found a way to have them arrested on something. Maybe Trump should pursue that?

Well, if it was you or your daughter being called a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv, i think you would have a completely different take on it. Samantha Bee is a very sick hateful individual. And hopefully she'll be held accountable, just as Roseanne was. People need to stop worshipping Entertainment Celebrities. They're often just very bad people.

I would capitalize on it the best I could. Punishing people, or calling for them to be held accountable for what they say is not my idea of freedom. Roseanne/Samanatha broke no laws. You don't like them or their shows? Don't watch them. Maybe their ratings will drop so low they will be cancelled.

Fluck Roseanne and Samantha Bee. They're just Entertainment Trash. May they both get what they deserve.

Yes, but Samantha Bee got an award for her trash talk.

Fluck Roseanne and Samantha Bee. They're just Entertainment Trash. May they both get what they deserve.

Oh no, the whore. Ops I mean "Oh no, the Horror"

I know, Democrats are insane. Imagine someone calling Obama's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv. What would their reaction be? Well, i can tell ya they wouldn't be giving that sick individual a 'Television Academy' award. It's so shameful.

"What Roseanne said had the history of racism behind it. What Samantha Bee said is only a bad word because of the way society views women."
That is complete bullshit.

I can do that too:

What Samantha Bee said had the history of sexism behind it. What Roseanne said is only bad because of the way society views black people.

:dunno:

Fluck Roseanne and Samantha Bee! They're just Entertainment Trash. May they both get what they deserve.

They must be punished for what they said eh? They used nasty words. Who cares if "Trashy" Trump invites another entertainer who said just as horrible things about a fellow citizen and esteemed politician, into the peoples house. Just ignore that. Because well, you know, Trumpybear.

They must be punished for what they said eh? They used nasty words. Who cares if "Trashy" Trump invites another entertainer who said just as horrible things about a fellow citizen and esteemed politician, into the peoples house. Just ignore that. Because well, you know, Trumpybear.

Uh huh, you would have been perfectly fine with someone calling Obama's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv. You definitely would have been cool with that.

Come on, you know you're being so disingenuous. You would have been calling for that individual's head on a platter 24/7. So try being honest for once. Stop defending the indefensible.

I guess this is what happens when you are listening to trash TV.

"What Roseanne said had the history of racism behind it. What Samantha Bee said is only a bad word because of the way society views women."

So, the only reason why ***** is a vulgar word is because society hates women, therefore hates words that describe women's fun parts. Which is totally bullshit. The people who make the biggest deal over the word "*****" are the same feminists who insist it's degrading. Are the feminists the ones who hate women?

(banned words edited)
So, what you're saying is that if Roseanne had called ....Michelle Obama the C word it would have past the litmus test with the media? Got it
And.....if Samantha had tweeted calling one of Trumps advisers a "Cracker" or "whitetrash", all hell would have broken through with the media, right? Yup....got it:rolleyes-41:

Yup, they would have been perfectly fine with a Republican calling Obama's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv. And if you believe that?...

If Roseanne had called ....Michelle Obama the C word it would have past the litmus test with the media?
And.....if Samantha had tweeted calling one of Trumps advisers a "Cracker" or "Whitetrash", all hell would have broken through with the media, right? Yup....got it:rolleyes-41:

So, the only reason why ***** is a vulgar word is because society hates women, therefore hates words that describe women's fun parts. Which is totally bullshit. The people who make the biggest deal over the word "*****" are the same feminists who insist it's degrading. Are the feminists the ones who hate women?

(banned words edited)
Fuck you.

If Roseanne had called ....Michelle Obama the C word it would have past the litmus test with the media?
And.....if Samantha had tweeted calling one of Trumps advisers a "Cracker" or "Whitetrash", all hell would have broken through with the media, right? Yup....got it:rolleyes-41:

I think Michelle Obama endure a great many detestable and personal insults and handled them with dignity and grace.

Last edited:

I think Michelle Obama endure a great many detestable and personal insults with dignity and grace.
I think the key words that I used was "the media". They aren't as tolerant as Michelle, and Michelle knew the media would do her bidding for her.
Ivanka has taken this with dignity and grace, hasn't she? The media hasn't been as kind to her as with Michelle and that was my point.

(banned words edited)
Fuck you.

In you dreams.

(banned words edited)

It’s ok when they use it.

No lib condemnation for bee for using the word *****. They're good with it as long as its one of theirs that says it. Being their ususal hypocrites.

(banned word edited)
/----/ If not for their double standards, Libs would have no standards at all.
View attachment 196188

Where was the Rabid Rights outrage when Terrible Ted call Sec. Clinton a Toxic C*nt? Remember the time Trumpybear call old Ted out on that? Yeah, me neither.

As a liberal I don't think either one should be fired or cancelled unless their ratings drop.
Dude, you don’t get it. The right doesn’t care, we believe in free speech. We’re merely continually pointing out your sides double standards

Yes, exactly. Interference from the left always gets in the way. No boycotts needed, no firings, let the consumer decide. Why is the left afraid of that?

Forum List

Back