Sam Adams beer told to leave Obama's America!!!!

Last edited:
The point was that SWA used commodities as it was designed

Did they "collect their win"? LOL!

Yes they did. They undercut ticket costs and took a large share from their competitors.

Yes they did.

How did they "collect their win"?
Walk thru the steps for me.

SWA sold more seats due to competitive pricing.

That was after they "collected their win"
So how did they collect? Walk thru the steps.

The issue with Bud was not concerned with the ownership.

It's simply figures that the place Bud belongs is not in a glass; it's back in The Clydesdale whence it tastes like it might have come.

You said you paid low single digit rates on your corporation's income.
And now other people have to make up for that. Or were you lying?

I followed the law that Republicans made. I paid less taxes.

Unregulated private trust States are ALL red.

So did Sam Adams.

How does a state trust reduce your Federal taxes? Spell it out for me.

That was after they "collected their win"
So how did they collect? Walk thru the steps.

Ticket sales. Dah!

Fuck you're stupid.

The only way to have commodities traders responsible for collecting their win is placing Democrats. Nothing to do with price controls.

Sam Adams beer told to leave Obama s America Page 22 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

We're not talking about Southwest selling tickets.
We're talking about your moronic claim about commodity traders "collecting their win"

So tell me, how does any trader "collect their win"?
And once you've shown your idiocy, do it again and explain how Southwest
"collected their commodity win"

So did Sam Adams.

So did Sam Adams.

Boston Beer wants the rules changed to favor them for tax reasons. If they don't receive the change, they'll move, leaving millions in unpaid tax from differed income.

It's a corporation. Expenses for corporations are fully deductible. What would be the expenses of an unregulated family trust corporation?

So did Sam Adams.

So did Sam Adams.

Boston Beer wants the rules changed to favor them for tax reasons. If they don't receive the change, they'll move, leaving millions in unpaid tax from differed income.

It's a corporation. Expenses for corporations are fully deductible. What would be the expenses of an unregulated family trust corporation?

If they don't receive the change, they'll move, leaving millions in unpaid tax from differed income.

Why should a foreign subsidiary pay taxes to the US for earnings from outside the US?
We're the only country that tries to tax worldwide income. It's stupid, not to mention counterproductive.

It's a corporation. Expenses for corporations are fully deductible.

Allowable expenses can be deducted. They can't buy you a house and deduct it as a business expense.

If they don't receive the change, they'll move, leaving millions in unpaid tax from differed income.

Why should a foreign subsidiary pay taxes to the US for earnings from outside the US?
We're the only country that tries to tax worldwide income. It's stupid, not to mention counterproductive.

Allowable expenses can be deducted. They can't buy you a house and deduct it as a business expense.

I regards to Boston Beer; they aren't a foreign company yet, only if they don't get their way in having their beer reclassified.

Why should we have foreign subsidies pay US taxes? Lets take Apple. Apple has hundreds of billions offshore. They buy iPhones, import the iPhones using tax based services, then deduct the cost and never paid tax on the original money.

Sure they can, in two ways. Either through a corporate non-regulated family trust as an investment, or differed income as an investment.

I regards to Boston Beer; they aren't a foreign company yet, only if they don't get their way in having their beer reclassified.

Why should we have foreign subsidies pay US taxes? Lets take Apple. Apple has hundreds of billions offshore. They buy iPhones, import the iPhones using tax based services, then deduct the cost and never paid tax on the original money.

Sure they can, in two ways. Either through a corporate non-regulated family trust as an investment, or differed income as an investment.

I regards to Boston Beer; they aren't a foreign company yet,

No, but their offshore earnings are the issue with the tax savings from moving their HQ.

or differed income as an investment

Differed income? Is that like "winning a trade"? LOL!

Its true. It seems the brewery gets visited frequently by investment banks and other advisers who tell them they can make a much larger after tax profit by moving in whole or in part off shore. Its a headache to move offshore of course but management has a fiduciary obligation to the owners to maximize profits.

Does anyone think its really really stupid for liberal tax laws to drive our corporations offshore this way, especially when low off shore wages already encourage our corporations to move?

How can the Obama/FDR( Great Depression) liberals be so stupid??
leftist want Americans fully reliant on government.

it's obvious

In regards to Boston Beer; they aren't a foreign company yet,

No, but their offshore earnings are the issue with the tax savings from moving their HQ.

or deferred income as an investment

Deferred income? Is that like "winning a trade"? LOL!

The effective corporate tax rate in Canada is higher than the US, so the only tax savings Boston Beer will see is by ripping-off the American taxpayer by not paying their taxes on previously deferred income.

Deferred income? Is that like "winning a trade"?

Deferred income is kinda like winning the lotto; you get to invest now tax free monies and spend or enjoy the proceeds.

In regards to Boston Beer; they aren't a foreign company yet,

or deferred income as an investment

Deferred income? Is that like "winning a trade"? LOL!

The effective corporate tax rate in Canada is higher than the US, so the only tax savings Boston Beer will see is by ripping-off the American taxpayer by not paying their taxes on previously deferred income.

Deferred income? Is that like "winning a trade"?

Deferred income is kinda like winning the lotto; you get to invest now tax free monies and spend or enjoy the proceeds.

the only tax savings Boston Beer will see is by ripping-off the American taxpayer by not paying their taxes on previously deferred income

We're not talking about deferred income. Sam Adams had realized income, outside of the United States.
They paid taxes to the nation in which that income was earned. Were you lying, or just stupid?

That's awesome, but you were talking about differed income.
You ever figure out how a commodity trader "collected their win"?
And why would your fake trust be able to deduct an investment in real estate as a business expense?

When trusts are used for legitimate business, family, or estate planning purposes, either the trust, the beneficiary, or the transferor of assets to the trust will pay the tax on income generated by the trust property. Trusts cannot be used to transform a taxpayer's personal, living, or educational expenses into deductible items, and cannot seek to avoid tax liability by ignoring either the true ownership of income and assets or the true substance of transactions.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1041.pdf

the only tax savings Boston Beer will see is by ripping-off the American taxpayer by not paying their taxes on previously deferred income

We're not talking about deferred income. Sam Adams had realized income, outside of the United States.
They paid taxes to the nation in which that income was earned. Were you lying, or just stupid?

And why would your fake trust be able to deduct an investment in real estate as a business expense?

When trusts are used for legitimate business, family, or estate planning purposes, either the trust, the beneficiary, or the transferor of assets to the trust will pay the tax on income generated by the trust property. Trusts cannot be used to transform a taxpayer's personal, living, or educational expenses into deductible items, and cannot seek to avoid tax liability by ignoring either the true ownership of income and assets or the true substance of transactions.

According to Boston Beers financials, they took $43.5M in deferred income from 2010 - 2014.

Unregulated Family Trust CORPORATION.

According to Boston Beers financials, they took $43.5M in deferred income from 2010 - 2014.

Unregulated Family Trust CORPORATION.

Which is a corporation.

Which is a corporation.

Which don't pay low single digit rates.
And can't deduct your living expenses off their taxes.

Which is a corporation.

Which don't pay low single digit rates.
And can't deduct your living expenses off their taxes.

Actual tax ÷ total income? Yes, they do.

You can't, the rich can. Why do you think Bill Gates and I are Nevada Corporations.

Are you paying attention to yourself?
This climate change craze has been around for maybe ten years. And you are claiming decades.....
Look, there is no scientific proof from an unbiased non commissioned source that can beyond a shadow of a doubt conclude that the earth's climactic cycles are in the least nit upset by human activity.
Yet to listen to these so called scientists who's only conclusion is "in 50 years, this could happen".....Please. In order to turn the world's economy upside down, you'll have to come to the table with a lot more than "this could happen".....hey, when I was in grade school over 30 years ago, we were told the next ice age was upon us. We were getting snow storms in April. They also claimed we had a 50 year supply of crude oil in the ground.
Climate change is nothing but a political ploy to create new taxes on business and industry.
Cap and Trade for example would be a new tax. The money was earmarked for transfer payments into social programs.
THAT is supposed to curtail pollution? Filling welfare coffers?
http://globalchange.mit.edu/files/document/MITJPSPGC_Rpt228.pdf
Imagine that... A new and confiscatory tax that would go to social spending. Meanwhile the thing was self serving. All the jobs lost in the affected industries would send people to the very same programs that their lost jobs helped pay for....Brilliant. Tax business into failure to create more dependency on government.

It's a science, nobody knows for sure. Shouldn't we err on the side of caution?
Yer kidding. The US is the definition of caution.
And 'nobody knows for sure" is never justification for turning the world's economy upside down.

Forum List

Back