Sam Adams beer told to leave Obama's America!!!!

When trusts are used for legitimate business, family, or estate planning purposes, either the trust, the beneficiary, or the transferor of assets to the trust will pay the tax on income generated by the trust property. Trusts cannot be used to transform a taxpayer's personal, living, or educational expenses into deductible items, and cannot seek to avoid tax liability by ignoring either the true ownership of income and assets or the true substance of transactions.

Which is a corporation.

Which don't pay low single digit rates.
And can't deduct your living expenses off their taxes.

Actual tax ÷ total income? Yes, they do.

You can't, the rich can. Why do you think Bill Gates and I are Nevada Corporations.
Then contact your US House member and US Senators and urge them to simplify the Us Tax code.
Short of that, it's all whining.

When trusts are used for legitimate business, family, or estate planning purposes, either the trust, the beneficiary, or the transferor of assets to the trust will pay the tax on income generated by the trust property. Trusts cannot be used to transform a taxpayer's personal, living, or educational expenses into deductible items, and cannot seek to avoid tax liability by ignoring either the true ownership of income and assets or the true substance of transactions.

Which is a corporation.

You can't, the rich can. Why do you think Bill Gates and I are Nevada Corporations.

Wrong. They can't deduct their living costs as a business expense.

Which is a corporation.

Well, based on your confused definition of total income, LOL!

Why do you think Bill Gates and I are Nevada Corporations.

Is he lying about his Federal tax rate too? Or is that just you?
Why don't you lay out your corporate revenue, cost of revenue, operating expense, interest expense, operating income, net profit and Federal income tax numbers, so we can see just how confused you are?
You know, your income statement. Tell us the numbers, so we can see how that Nevada Corp works.

Then contact your US House member and US Senators and urge them to simplify the Us Tax code.
Short of that, it's all whining.

Why would I want to do that? Republicans have worked very hard to write tax law and change tax rules to help me pay less percentage of my income in tax than middle class folks. And the middle class keep voting for them. Is this a perfect world?

Why don't you lay out your corporate revenue, cost of revenue, operating expense, interest expense, operating income, net profit and Federal income tax numbers, so we can see just how confused you are?
You know, your income statement. Tell us the numbers, so we can see how that Nevada Corp works.

Gates doesn't have to lie and neither do I.

I've already explained how it works.

Gates doesn't have to lie and neither do I.

I've already explained how it works.

I'm not surprised. If you did, we'd be able to point out your bad math.

Your Nevada Corporation, useful as it may be for your imaginary trust, does not allow you to deduct personal expenses as business expenses and it does not allow you to pay a 4% Federal tax on your corporate income.

Really. Do you have an example of someone doing that? If you do, I would like to report them to the IRS.

Yes, I do. Every corporation that has an established location to conduct business, or a corporation that is maintaining an investment.

Your Nevada Corporation, useful as it may be for your imaginary trust, does not allow you to deduct personal expenses as business expenses and it does not allow you to pay a 4% Federal tax on your corporate income.

It's a tax dodge that the IRS allows. How do you think we have so many rich unemployed folks in this country? Should I bring up Fisher Island, FL again?

No, business owners cannot claim non-business mortgages as business expenses.
Mortgage on the factory, sure, mortgage on your home, nope.

Who said anything about a home? It's investment property.

ROFL! Don't prove to the entire forum that you're an idiot. We all know a business can deduct legitimate business expenses like the cost of buying a place to run the business. You said you could deduct personal expenses. That means the mortgage on your house, not the mortgage on your place of business.

ROFL! Don't prove to the entire forum that you're an idiot. We all know a business can deduct legitimate business expenses like the cost of buying a place to run the business. You said you could deduct personal expenses. That means the mortgage on your house, not the mortgage on your place of business.

What is the business of a non-regulated family trust corporation?

It's a tax dodge that the IRS allows. How do you think we have so many rich unemployed folks in this country? Should I bring up Fisher Island, FL again?

How do you think we have so many rich unemployed folks in this country?

Why would people with a bunch of money have to work?

What is the business of a non-regulated family trust corporation?
Covering your living expenses is not a business.

Forum List

Back