Zone1 Salam - New Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is only honest that someone who believes in "God" admit he holds religious laws to be above man's.
It is only honest to say that "God" would be able to impose rule on creation without needing creation to help.
God delegates authority and employs angels, prophets, and all believers, to work for Him within His creation.

Last edited:
I've had my life threatened so many times on forums, with an actual attempt on my life about twelve years ago,

Hey, me too! I've met up with a lot of the cranks in person over the years; the few who showed up all cried and tried to sue me when they suffered assorted injuries and embarrassments. Most of them had no money so suing them was a waste of money and time.

Save all the threatening posts, they come in handy later. At least it keeps you from having to pay court costs.

The most violent religion in the world is atheistic materialism, woke-liberalism, not Islam. You inject children with puberty blockers and cut off their breasts and genitals. You rip unborn babies in their mother's wombs to pieces willy-nilly. You spread corruption and filth throughout the Earth, not to speak of all of the brutal economic sanctions that you godless liberals impose on developing countries with all of your warmongering. You have no moral high ground upon which to stand and point your crooked feculent finger at Muslims.
Correct...... :thup:

To be a muzzie, you have to have psychosis. Its the only explanation. ;)
The enormous degree of inbreeding among Muslims is usually overlooked as one of the causes of their extreme and violent behavior.

Start with a manifesto calling for world domination, run it through many generations of cousins fucking cousins and viola'.

Does your sleeper cell have a name?
Muslims who are members of sleeper cells, don't debate people like you on forums like this. I'm well aware that the owner of this forum has my IP address and the FBI reads all of my posts, So, if I were a member of a terrorist "sleeper cell", I would be the dumbest terrorist that has ever walked the Earth. Real terrorists don't place themselves on the radar, as I do. My work and mission is to inform people about the truth of Islam, that's it, nothing else.

Muslims who are members of sleeper cells, don't debate people like you on forums like this. I'm well aware that the owner of this forum has my IP address and the FBI reads all of my posts, So, if I were a member of a terrorist "sleeper cell", I would be the dumbest terrorist that has ever walked the Earth. Real terrorists don't place themselves on the radar, as I do. My work and mission is to inform people about the truth of Islam, that's it, nothing else.
Most Americans don't know the difference between the beliefs of Muslims, they don't know there are two camps one wants to take control with assimilation and the other by force.

The "truth" in Islam is that Mohammad was a murdering rapist pedophile who forced Jewish scribes to cobble together a pseudo-religion that invested all authority in himself and called for eternal war until all was dar al Islam.

Islam is a cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back