Saints!

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
I want my girlfriend regardless of what you lying jumping jacks claim. Your opinion? I couldnĀ“t care less. You ainĀ“t what you pretend to are and have no right to lecture me. On the other hand, I am completely different from your horror tales, as I didnĀ“t do anything to anyone in my life. So I canĀ“t go out without you pieces of shit telling your lies? Fuck you, get too close and IĀ“ll kill you!

Loving watchers.
I am not a Saint and I donĀ“t intend to be one. Still, I am not the guy they try to picture. But I am dying from the vacantness in my life. Please help.

I want my girlfriend regardless of what you lying jumping jacks claim. Your opinion? I couldnĀ“t care less. You ainĀ“t what you pretend to are and have no right to lecture me. On the other hand, I am completely different from your horror tales, as I didnĀ“t do anything to anyone in my life. So I canĀ“t go out without you pieces of shit telling your lies? Fuck you, get too close and IĀ“ll kill you!

Loving watchers.
I am not a Saint and I donĀ“t intend to be one. Still, I am not the guy they try to picture. But I am dying from the vacantness in my life. Please help.

take up crochet-----it is easy and relaxing

Loving watchers.

Start with getting someone to take away all your belts, ties, and shoe laces.

Loving watchers.

sheeeesh-----I AM INTRIGUED by capt. blei's
post------OF WHAT HAS HE BEEN ACCUSED
or up to ???

Loving watchers.

yes; needle point, or alcohol could help here.

Loving watchers.

take up crochet-----it is easy and relaxing
This is not satisfying.

Loving watchers.

or up to ???
Basically, I am accused of anything that just fits. There is a small child in front of me? I have been following. But look, that shit is fabricating such situations, using their own children day and night and that for years. They have nothing else to do and it is only the grudge of the average losers. They gang up to make my life impossible and my small girl is far away.

Loving watchers.

or up to ???
Basically, I am accused of anything that just fits. There is a small child in front of me? I have been following. But look, that shit is fabricating such situations, using their own children day and night and that for years. They have nothing else to do and it is only the grudge of the average losers. They gang up to make my life impossible and my small girl is far away.

avoid the NET ( gore invented it with YOU in mind) and take up crochet----once you are
IN PATTERN----you need not think. You can make doilies for your little girl

Loving watchers.

or up to ???

avoid the NET ( gore invented it with YOU in mind) and take up crochet----once you are
IN PATTERN----you need not think. You can make doilies for your little girl
IĀ“d do anything for my little girl. EVERYTHING!
The NET? I can guess what you mean. I am already out of barf bags.

sun2coc64.jpg

Loving watchers.

No worries, Bruder. I recommend copious amounts of fishing otherwise known as worship of the sky and nature, to keep you mind focused, free and out of reach. Myself, here on the Chesapeake I like to fish for mythological beasts, such as Atlantic Sturgeon. While I'll never catch one, and they're likely verging extinction, man is it exciting and something to look forward to.

You should go after Wels Catfish and Zander. I know Wels have been on the decline for years, but hey, chasing dragons can be real fun. Also, if you ever get up to the Baltic, saltwater Pike fishing is the bomb. Of course, there's always Carp fishing to fall back on.

Now get some decent gear (I recommend Cabela's 11 foot Predator Rod series if they still make them, and the Shimano Thunnus 6 or 8000) and get fishing.

Loving watchers.

No worries, Bruder. I recommend copious amounts of fishing otherwise known as worship of the sky and nature, to keep you mind focused, free and out of reach. Myself, here on the Chesapeake I like to fish for mythological beasts, such as Atlantic Sturgeon. While I'll never catch one, and they're likely verging extinction, man is it exciting and something to look forward to.

You should go after Wels Catfish and Zander. I know Wels have been on the decline for years, but hey, chasing dragons can be real fun. Also, if you ever get up to the Baltic, saltwater Pike fishing is the bomb. Of course, there's always Carp fishing to fall back on.

Now get some decent gear (I recommend Cabela's 11 foot Predator Rod series if they still make them, and the Shimano Thunnus 6 or 8000) and get fishing.
Thank you for this advice. To me it is all the more frustrating coming home and nobody waits for you. I understand such a hobby is recreation for many people, though. Inactiveness or doing something all alone is not what I need.

Forum List

Back