Sailor Denied 'Clinton Deal', Gets 1 Year in Prison for 6 Photos of Sub

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

- FBI director
James B. Comey
Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

16y1lx.jpg
no different in any Corporation, if a CEO or VP does something that is against the rules for everyone, he does not get punished in any way while the employee could get a black mark or a review that was poor or even be let go....

For us peons, life sucks, and then you die I suppose... ;)

Pretty sure that if they break the law they will go to jail as anyone. Unless they are a wall-street firm and gave Hillary some donations, that is. As for their internal conduct, obviously a director of a corporation is not tied by that, conflating the law with the internal conduct is silly. Directors aren't supposed to follow the rules they make.
In the comment you posted, I watched the hearing live and I believe Comey was talking about RULES that were broken, not about whether this was a criminal case or not.

It was not anything CRIMINAL on the rules she broke, they were not laws that she broke, the rule breaking is NOT what Comey was investigating....

They are two separate issues.

And what I was speaking about at corporations, which I have a lifetime of experience working for, were company rules.
So again, why doesn't everyone have servers off post?

Another article on it says this:
Sailor in classified sub photos case gets 1 year in prison

"We're very pleased with Judge Underhill's sentence," defense attorney Greg Rinckey said in an interview. "We believe it was fair and appropriate considering all the mitigation and mitigating factors in this case."

Saucier was indicted last year on one felony count of retaining national defense information without authorization and another count of obstruction of justice. Prosecutors said a series of photos he took with a cell phone camera on board the U.S.S. Alexandria in 2009 included at least six images considered classified "Confidential" and restricted under the Atomic Energy Act.

In a plea bargain in May, the sailor pled guilty to the classified information charge. The obstruction-of-justice charge was dismissed, but Saucier admitted destroying a laptop, memory card and camera after he was confronted by investigators.

Rinckey said he did not believe the comparison to Clinton, which prosecutors disputed, ultimately played much role in the sentence. "The judge put on the record that he does not believe it was a selective prosecution," the defense attorney said.

"We're very pleased with Judge Underhill's sentence," defense attorney Greg Rinckey said in an interview. "We believe it was fair and appropriate considering all the mitigation and mitigating factors in this case."

Saucier was indicted last year on one felony count of retaining national defense information without authorization and another count of obstruction of justice. Prosecutors said a series of photos he took with a cell phone camera on board the U.S.S. Alexandria in 2009 included at least six images considered classified "Confidential" and restricted under the Atomic Energy Act.

In a plea bargain in May, the sailor pled guilty to the classified information charge. The obstruction-of-justice charge was dismissed, but Saucier admitted destroying a laptop, memory card and camera after he was confronted by investigators.

Rinckey said he did not believe the comparison to Clinton, which prosecutors disputed, ultimately played much role in the sentence. "The judge put on the record that he does not believe it was a selective prosecution," the defense attorney said.
So were they marked classified? You know the special hitlery out of jail C?

Last edited:

He deleted email? How's that criminal, I mean deleting 33,000 isn't supposedly

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

- FBI director
James B. Comey
Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

16y1lx.jpg
no different in any Corporation, if a CEO or VP does something that is against the rules for everyone, he does not get punished in any way while the employee could get a black mark or a review that was poor or even be let go....

Pretty sure that if they break the law they will go to jail as anyone. Unless they are a wall-street firm and gave Hillary some donations, that is. As for their internal conduct, obviously a director of a corporation is not tied by that, conflating the law with the internal conduct is silly. Directors aren't supposed to follow the rules they make.
In the comment you posted, I watched the hearing live and I believe Comey was talking about RULES that were broken, not about whether this was a criminal case or not.

It was not anything CRIMINAL on the rules she broke, they were not laws that she broke, the rule breaking is NOT what Comey was investigating....

And what I was speaking about at corporations, which I have a lifetime of experience working for, were company rules.
She wasn't suppose to receive any top level classified information on it, just like if she had the State.gov email as her staff did, it too was an UNCLASSIFIED system of the govt's and it was not secured for top level classified information either.

In the State Department there was a completely separate system for the top level classified information which had no internet email access and also no way to move information from this Top Secret classified system to the State.gov system that her aides worked off of....

the top secret system was an IN HOUSE accessed system only which she and her aides used for top secret classified while in the State department offices.

The emails that were later deemed top secret classified, was not information copied from the top secret system and put on to the State.gov email system, it was her aides discussing things that were later deemed classified T/S by the Intelligence Community from what I have read on it. They got most all of this top secret info from AN OUTSIDE the govt source (Blumenthal), NOT from the top secret govt system....thus, her aides did not consider it top secret govt info and on some of this, emailed each other on this info from an outside source back and forth on the UNCLASSIFIED State.gov system for nearly two years, before they even forwarded the now deemed top secret email chains to Hillary.

There are many mitigating circumstances of why Hillary's Aides and Hillary did not commit a crime and were not charged with a crime under the Espionage Act.

- FBI director
James B. Comey

16y1lx.jpg

She wasn't suppose to receive any top level classified information on it, just like if she had the State.gov email as her staff did, it too was an UNCLASSIFIED system of the govt's and it was not secured for top level classified information either.

In the State Department there was a completely separate system for the top level classified information which had no internet email access and also no way to move information from this Top Secret classified system to the State.gov system that her aides worked off of....

the top secret system was an IN HOUSE accessed system only which she and her aides used for top secret classified while in the State department offices.

The emails that were later deemed top secret classified, was not information copied from the top secret system and put on to the State.gov email system, it was her aides discussing things that were later deemed classified T/S by the Intelligence Community from what I have read on it. They got most all of this top secret info from AN OUTSIDE the govt source (Blumenthal), NOT from the top secret govt system....thus, her aides did not consider it top secret govt info and on some of this, emailed each other on this info from an outside source back and forth on the UNCLASSIFIED State.gov system for nearly two years, before they even forwarded the now deemed top secret email chains to Hillary.

There are many mitigating circumstances of why Hillary's Aides and Hillary did not commit a crime and were not charged with a crime under the Espionage Act.
But... But... This is Hillary! Surely she can be accused of something! She's a Democrat.

He didn't delete email from what the article said, he destroyed a laptop, he destroyed a memory card, and he destroyed a camera AFTER he was confronted by investigators.

As far as Hillary's personal emails that she did not turn over to the State Department Govt Archives, government rules requires that ONLY govt documents and gvt emails be turned over to be archived and to NOT SEND personal/ non govt emails to be archived...and for lower level employees, if they are not certain if it is personal or gvt related, they should see a supervisor within the State Dept. As the head of all of the State Department, Hillary could make this decision on what was personal and what was govt, all on her own....the rules dictate such.

- FBI director
James B. Comey

16y1lx.jpg

I dunno? What's the difference between using a private email account with AOL's server for gvt business vs ones own private server? You would think ones private server would be more secure with information by not having all those AOL people behind the scene that could be reading her emails??? But I don't really know?

I admit-tingly know as much about computers and systems and servers as Hillary does, so that's not saying I know much!!!!

He didn't delete email from what the article said, he destroyed a laptop, he destroyed a memory card, and he destroyed a camera AFTER he was confronted by investigators.

As far as Hillary's personal emails that she did not turn over to the State Department Govt Archives, government rules requires that ONLY govt documents and gvt emails be turned over to be archived and to NOT SEND personal/ non govt emails to be archived...and for lower level employees, if they are not certain if it is personal or gvt related, they should see a supervisor within the State Dept. As the head of all of the State Department, Hillary could make this decision on what was personal and what was govt, all on her own....the rules dictate such.
Yeah keep telling yourself that. Excuse me while I split a nut on your two posts. And say there you go!

- FBI director
James B. Comey

16y1lx.jpg

I dunno? What's the difference between using a private email account with AOL's server for gvt business vs ones own private server? You would think ones private server would be more secure with information by not having all those AOL people behind the scene that could be reading her emails??? But I don't really know?

I admit-tingly know as much about computers and systems and servers as Hillary does, so that's not saying I know much!!!!
What a waste of my time reading your puke!

Regurgitated nonsense.

The sailor had no intent to break the law, had no intent to give anyone the photos, the photos were not marked 'classified', yet what he did was deemed illegal and he held accountable...

Damn it's good to be a liberal elitist criminal protected by Obama and his lackey DOJ.

The sailor had no intent to break the law, had no intent to give anyone the photos, the photos were not marked 'classified', yet what he did was deemed illegal and he held accountable...

Damn it's good to be a liberal elitist criminal protected by Obama and his lackey DOJ.
Unlike Hillary, he broke the law. Unlike Hillary, he committed a chargeable offense.

Unlike Hillary, he broke the law. Unlike Hillary, he committed a chargeable offense.
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

Sorry, you lose. Comey alteady proved and testified that Hillary perjured herself and broke the law. Stupid liberals like you want to define 'did not break the law' based on the fact that a crooked President and crooked DOJ refuses to let Hillary be indicted and convicted. The evidence that she broke the law, however, has already been provided.

he destroyed evidence, after the investigators questioned him on the photos, he plea bargained down to drop this MAJOR OBSTRUCTION of Justice charge.

It's not like he destroyed his camera and memory card and lap top before he was ever questioned, he did so afterwards, to hide his illegal actions...that is his intent to commit a crime.

Hillary destroyed / tried to destroy files / evidence. .... same-same

This guy took pictures throughout the submarine is what the article I linked to said, and many were ok to take pictures on the sub, but at least 6 of them, were taken in restricted top secret areas of the nuclear sub that were forbidden of photos. Seems he knew it was wrong when he took them?

This guy took pictures throughout the submarine is what the article I linked to said, and many were ok to take pictures on the sub, but at least 6 of them, were taken in restricted top secret areas of the nuclear sub that were forbidden of photos. Seems he knew it was wrong when he took them?
I agree - The similarities between him and Hillary are remarkable...

Forum List

Back