Sailor Denied 'Clinton Deal', Gets 1 Year in Prison for 6 Photos of Sub

One rule for the elite, aka globalist Hillary Rotten Clinton

Another for the bovine, aka the rest of the population

:mad-61:

The corruption in the government knows no limit.

The sailor's mistake, is admitting he knew what he did was wrong. Take note everyone, if you want to get off, or have the best chance to get off, do as Hillary did and either fake being retarded or actually be retarded. NEVER admit guilt, the police are not your friend. What the sailor should have done is just have an unsecured server to post his pictures. But he didn't he just had them were no one cares would ever see them.

The sailors mistake was taking photos in an unauthorized area. Given the severity of his sentence, they must have been pretty damaging

Actually according to the article his punishment was fairly lenient
I don't remember being told not to take picture in a nuclear submarine. Pictures can be found all over the web. Maybe the engine room is off limits but I certainly don't know why it would be. Missile control would be another place and maybe the con, but the engine room?

Any way, it sucks to be a lowly one of the great unwashed. No special treatment for this guy. Imagine if he had just said he didn't mean to take the pictures and didn't know it was a violation. You know, like Hillary.

A former Navy machinist mate who admitted taking photos inside a nuclear submarine was sentenced to a year in prison Friday, with a federal judge rebuffing a request for probation in light of authorities deciding not to prosecute Hillary Clinton for mishandling classified information on a private email server as secretary of state.

Kristian Saucier’s attorneys argued in a court filing last week that Clinton had been "engaging in acts similar to Mr. Saucier" with information of much higher classification. It would be "unjust and unfair for Mr. Saucier to receive any sentence other than probation for a crime those more powerful than him will likely avoid," attorney Derrick Hogan wrote.

hillary didn't do anything criminal, hack

and you're o/p is a lie. hillary wasn't offered any "DEAL" because, again, she didn't commit any criminal act.

nutbar

What law did the sailor violate? If you say mishandling classified material, in the form of unauthorized pictures, that is exactly what Hillary did, except they were emails.

She was not prosecuted because she isn't guilty. She wasn't prosecuted because she is establishment.

From what I can see, the sailor got a bad deal. He should have been downgraded or dishonorable discharged

Guy needs a better lawyer. The Hillary defense is not working

The Hillary defense worked once.

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

- FBI director
James B. Comey
Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

16y1lx.jpg
no different in any Corporation, if a CEO or VP does something that is against the rules for everyone, he does not get punished in any way while the employee could get a black mark or a review that was poor or even be let go....

For us peons, life sucks, and then you die I suppose... ;)

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

- FBI director
James B. Comey
Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

16y1lx.jpg
no different in any Corporation, if a CEO or VP does something that is against the rules for everyone, he does not get punished in any way while the employee could get a black mark or a review that was poor or even be let go....

Pretty sure that if they break the law they will go to jail as anyone. Unless they are a wall-street firm and gave Hillary some donations, that is. As for their internal conduct, obviously a director of a corporation is not tied by that, conflating the law with the internal conduct is silly. Directors aren't supposed to follow the rules they make.

I don't remember being told not to take picture in a nuclear submarine. Pictures can be found all over the web. Maybe the engine room is off limits but I certainly don't know why it would be. Missile control would be another place and maybe the con, but the engine room?

Any way, it sucks to be a lowly one of the great unwashed. No special treatment for this guy. Imagine if he had just said he didn't mean to take the pictures and didn't know it was a violation. You know, like Hillary.

A former Navy machinist mate who admitted taking photos inside a nuclear submarine was sentenced to a year in prison Friday, with a federal judge rebuffing a request for probation in light of authorities deciding not to prosecute Hillary Clinton for mishandling classified information on a private email server as secretary of state.

Kristian Saucier’s attorneys argued in a court filing last week that Clinton had been "engaging in acts similar to Mr. Saucier" with information of much higher classification. It would be "unjust and unfair for Mr. Saucier to receive any sentence other than probation for a crime those more powerful than him will likely avoid," attorney Derrick Hogan wrote.

Our govt. is fucked up. We need to take the power back.

Come November, maybe we can.

We all are the government and every time you vote you validate us.

Tell that to Martha Stewart...

- FBI director
James B. Comey

16y1lx.jpg

Pretty sure that if they break the law they will go to jail as anyone. Unless they are a wall-street firm and gave Hillary some donations, that is. As for their internal conduct, obviously a director of a corporation is not tied by that, conflating the law with the internal conduct is silly. Directors aren't supposed to follow the rules they make.
In the comment you posted, I watched the hearing live and I believe Comey was talking about RULES that were broken, not about whether this was a criminal case or not.

It was not anything CRIMINAL on the rules she broke, they were not laws that she broke, the rule breaking is NOT what Comey was investigating....

They are two separate issues.

And what I was speaking about at corporations, which I have a lifetime of experience working for, were company rules.

Funny, but usually those people die of health issues or old age, not by guns and other suspicious consequences like ol hitlery
The more famous you are, the more people there are around you and the more people you lose.
Cause that happens to everyone right? How many for Bernie? I've never heard of any. How about Obama? Bush? How about Clinton, yep about ten now. Seems to only follow Clinton
Maybe it seems that way because you are so obsessed with All Things Hillary.
Or, wait for it, she's dirty

That's not even counting the four Benghazi dead. She really is exceptional at killing folks.
And you can say that with a straight face after bringing Bush into the discussion.

Incredible.
Without a doubt

I have to admit Martha Stewart was a strange situation.

I am thinking she was the sacrificial lamb. Someone that Wall Street didn't really like all that much so they didn't mind screwing her. But then again it isn't like she didn't know what insider trading was all about.

his greatest crime....his last name is not clinton....

Lol. Love how righties are crying that the justice system is biased ! Yet they deride BLM for saying the same thing .

I have to admit Martha Stewart was a strange situation.

I am thinking she was the sacrificial lamb. Someone that Wall Street didn't really like all that much so they didn't mind screwing her. But then again it isn't like she didn't know what insider trading was all about.
Stewart was convicted of obstruction of justice, not insider trading.

Not sure why anybody would toss away a phone without first deleting all photos and any other information. But he's a third of the age of Hillary and I'd sure give him more benefit of doubt than I would offer to her.

Not sure why anybody would toss away a phone without first deleting all photos and any other information. But he's a third of the age of Hillary and I'd sure give him more benefit of doubt than I would offer to her.
Which underlines how what he did was criminal, as opposed to what we know of Hillary's behavior.

Forum List

Back