Sailor Denied 'Clinton Deal', Gets 1 Year in Prison for 6 Photos of Sub

This guy took pictures throughout the submarine is what the article I linked to said, and many were ok to take pictures on the sub, but at least 6 of them, were taken in restricted top secret areas of the nuclear sub that were forbidden of photos. Seems he knew it was wrong when he took them?
I agree - The similarities between him and Hillary are remarkable...
They were both working for the federal government. They were both interviewed regarding alleged wrong-doing.

... There the similarities end. The one who committed crimes was charged, tried, convicted and sentenced. The one who did not has moved on.

Others, not of her caliber, are having trouble moving on.

Hillary destroyed / tried to destroy files / evidence. .... same-same
Nope. The 33k email/ files her lawyers deleted per her instructions, were emails that were personal and not govt related....which she is not required to turn over to be archived by the govt, and might I add that was done before the FBI began their investigation that the IG requested per protocol.

She wasn't trying to hide anything, Comey noted that the emails he was able to recover from the "slack space" were not nefarious in any manner and did not lead him to believe she was trying to hide a crime, or was lying to them, or anything of the sort.

Did she do a crappy job in maintaining her records for the State Dept govt archive....ABSOLUTELY....but that is not a criminal offense.

Forum List

Back