Safe Zones For Queers On Campus

Just shouted down and ostracized and censored. Who is getting beat up on campus? It ain't homos (except by each other in bitch fests).

Gay Bashing Reported at Swarthmore College Gay News Towleroad

attack on a student and his friend on the campus of Swarthmore College on Sunday has elements of an anti-gay hate crime, according to the Delco Times: H. Elizabeth Braun, dean of students, wrote a letter Tuesday to the college community saying both victims are OK after being treated for their injuries, both on campus and later at the hospital.

Straight Man Gay-Bashed On College Campus

A George Washington University senior was arrested Monday and is being charged with a hate crime for an assault on another student. The attack took place in the campus’ Ivory Tower, and left the victim unconscious with bleeding in his brain.
Drunk college students get involved altercations regularly. The homos single themselves out so you notice and make it a homo victim issue. They'd probably help their own cause if they would accept the fact that hetero men are innately nauseated by homo behavior regardless of what their lefty indoctrinating academics teach them. Keep your homo life to yourselves.

That's totally backwards. It's non-lefties on campuses who need safe zones.

Yes, clearly your being beaten up all the time...

Oh, wait. No you aren't.
Just shouted down and ostracized and censored. Who is getting beat up on campus? It ain't homos (except by each other in bitch fests).

Columnist Coulter hit with custard pies - politics NBC News

They hit her with a pie? My, that's much worse than the kid who was beaten so severely he was bleeding in the brain.
George Burns smoked cigars daily and lived to 100. You think that's the norm and qualifies smoking as a healthy habit?

That's totally backwards. It's non-lefties on campuses who need safe zones.

Yes, clearly your being beaten up all the time...

Oh, wait. No you aren't.

Columnist Coulter hit with custard pies - politics NBC News

They hit her with a pie? My, that's much worse than the kid who was beaten so severely he was bleeding in the brain.

What kid, and what does that have to do with conservatives being assaulted on campus?

Throwing a pie at someone is assault. It's a felony, numskull.

attack on a student and his friend on the campus of Swarthmore College on Sunday has elements of an anti-gay hate crime, according to the Delco Times: H. Elizabeth Braun, dean of students, wrote a letter Tuesday to the college community saying both victims are OK after being treated for their injuries, both on campus and later at the hospital.

A George Washington University senior was arrested Monday and is being charged with a hate crime for an assault on another student. The attack took place in the campus’ Ivory Tower, and left the victim unconscious with bleeding in his brain.

You'll have to excuse me if I don't consider two hysterical homosexual websites to be credible.

Drunk college students get involved altercations regularly. The homos single themselves out so you notice and make it a homo victim issue. They'd probably help their own cause if they would accept the fact that hetero men are innately nauseated by homo behavior regardless of what their lefty indoctrinating academics teach them. Keep your homo life to yourselves.

So by your logic, a girl who dresses too "slutty" should fully expect to be raped, then?

Always amusing how the supposedly not-gay people talk more about gay stuff than confirmed gays.
It's amazing the way that always seems to be mentioned if anyone dares breach the subject.

I also always wondered if gays are so pro-gay, why do they get so pissed when I mention that Al Gore was gay, Hillary is bi-sexual, and Obama is bi-sexual but mostly into guys, or mention the primary reason the left backed Obama and next Hillary was because they're gay....or the reason they were so pissed about Bush winning was because they were hoping Al Gore would win and stack the court with a bunch of women in comfortable shoes like Obama has?

Last edited:
Always amusing how the supposedly not-gay people talk more about gay stuff than confirmed gays.
It's amazing the way that always seems to be mentioned if anyone dares breach the subject.
I also always wondered if gays are so pro-gay, why do they get so pissed when I mention that Al Gore was gay, Hillary is bi-sexual, and Obama is bi-sexual but mostly into guys, or mention the primary reason the left backed Obama and next Hillary was because they're gay....or the reason they were so pissed about Bush winning was because they were hoping Al Gore would win and stack the court with a bunch of women in comfortable shoes like Obama has?

You don't breach the subject. You pontificate.

Mentioned? Yea. your kind is OBSESSED about the subject (gays).
You got a secret attraction to men muddy? You and briarpatty. Maybe a few others.

The important thing is that we divide America into as many tiny little pieces as possible.

Yea, the plutocrats call that "Divide and Conquer", And it is working. You be defending them plutocrats all the time.
Thanks a lot.

The guys who still call them faggots and queers are the dumbfucks that create a market for things like safezones. Scumbags.

You'll have to excuse me if I don't consider two hysterical homosexual websites to be credible.

Guy, we all know that most homophobes like yourself are latently gay. They've done studies on this.

That's complete unadulterated bull shit. You know it, I know it and anyone with a lick of common sense knows it. Some queer came up with that and it's been debunked 15 ways to Sunday

Guy, we all know that most homophobes like yourself are latently gay. They've done studies on this.

And they get really defensive about it...

That's complete unadulterated bull shit. You know it, I know it and anyone with a lick of common sense knows it. Some queer came up with that and it's been debunked 15 ways to Sunday

I wonder where that debunking link got to...

Forum List

Back