Safe Abortions

He's okay with killing anyone who can't defend himself. Hence his "hypothetical" about "Jake", the unconscious dude (except since he's unable to communicate, he's no longer "Jake".."Jake" no longer exists) that he wants to kill...because non-Jake is a drain on resources.
Umm... You need to inject a bit more science in that.

Someone who is brain dead doesn't have a conscious of any kind.

How can you say what I'm going to say, when you don't even have a clue about the extreme basics of brain death?

How can you not know what she is saying when calling you an " abortotron"? You believe in the sanctity ( of the choice) of a mother killing her offspring, just so long as they are not too developed ( out of the womb).
No... So long as they have not reached the rapid brain development stage. I said that already.

You are the same type that finds no issue with requiring parental consent for a minor to get a tattoo, but not an abortion.
That would be a good point if you were right about the first one.

No issue with the fathers rights being abridged.
Where did I say that? Listen... You have been polite. So I will not treat you as I am going to do to Kosh... But you obviously aren't reading what I'm saying and subjecting things into it that I have not addressed. I'm not going to bother explaining anything to you if you think you already know. You won't be worth my time.

I will do to you what Kosh, if smart, should do to me.

If you want to know my stances... Ask. If you inject a stance that isn't mine then we do not share the same goals in communication.

^^^^Baby killing loon.
Uhh.. Yeah...
My ability to debate is stellar.
Still no evidence of that.

Is your bases of this stance based in religion? I have no desire to insult your religion. But to suggest anything else in regards to your ability to logically debate the subject is not being shown.

Last edited:
Sure there's evidence of it. The world exists outside of this thread, you know.

I suggest you look around before you take me on, especially on this particular topic.

I suggest you look around before you take me on, especially on this particular topic.
You could be admin of the board, the POTUS, or the pope himself. It wouldn't matter.

I'm here to learn, and adjust my positions and theories to better ones where need be. Nothing you say can hinder that goal. And so far, nothing you have said will help it either.

*chuckles*

Take you on... As if it's possible to win the internet.

If you were here to learn, you would have already checked out the multiple threads on this topic, loon.

If you were here to learn, you would have already checked out the multiple threads on this topic, loon.
You mean there is more than one??? My god... Why would you talk about the same thing more than once???

You call me a loon, while saying stupid shit like that. You seriously need some friends around here.

***I*** can't make you look stupid. Only you can do that. A true friend would tell you that you aren't doing yourself any favors. I feel bad for you really.

Forum List

Back