"SADS" - Sudden Adult Death Syndrome... and Kids

Many 'vaccinated' gonna have it
EX2izUbX0AYktZV.jpeg

The new illness is spreading in high vaccinated countries
The biggest problem is all animals received mRNA 'vaccines' died within few time after trial 'jabs'
In Africa and another less 'vaccinated' areas SADS is unknown

Are all these deaths confirmed it was a vax?

Do we have autopsy reports?

Not one person had a congenital defect?

I'm just asking because I can underwrite life and health insurance for decades

Why did Pfizer fake test results?

Why are records of vax testing supposed to be supressed for 75 years?

How the fuck does this seem legitimate.

The leftist globalists will wipe out whomever is fond of eating. They will be in power. They won't give one shit which useless eaters "support" them and which do not. After all there will be no voting polls. We won't be deciding if we want Gates to be our Dr. He is the world doctor now. And when Obama has finished off our country, he will take the helm of the new world order.

The only way to prevent it is to stop electing leftist globalists to kill us...

I saw a young woman had collapsed today in a public place, heavy hyperventilation, extreme anxiety, skin looking splotchy, almost flailing, grabbing at her clothes, confused looking. Ambulance on the way. Don't know specifics, first thought was SADS. She was maybe 25.

I'm just asking because I can underwrite life and health insurance for decades

Except Life Insurance Companies are reporting claims are up 40% which is "impossible" .
A 10% increase is almost unknown historically and talked about in terms of " once in a lifetime" .

I expect it is a consequence of Lock Down ---the all purpose / fits everything answer . rofl .

Except Life Insurance Companies are reporting claims are up 40% which is "impossible" .
A 10% increase is almost unknown historically and talked about in terms of " once in a lifetime" .

I expect it is a consequence of Lock Down ---the all purpose / fits everything answer . rofl .

I was just about to pee myself with joy, thinking that Hang on Sloopy was back. Haven't seen him/her/it since September! Damn.

And your post is bang spot on!

Forum List

Back