Saddam - the man that brought down the USA

T

tram99

How deliciously ironic.

Saddam Hussein, the dictator that America supported when it suited them and decided to remove when he was no longer useful will go down in history as the man who brought down the USA.

Not just defeated them in a Vietnam type war but was the final nail in the coffin for America as world Super Power.

America will never pull out of Iraq - the humiliation would be too much. Even if Kerry gets in, in November, he will never withdraw all the troops.

And America can never win against the entire Arab world, which is what they are fighting. It's not just Iraq - militant Muslims are pouring in all from all over the world to fight America. Like cockroaches, kill one, another takes its place.

This feeble attempt by America to pursue Pax Americana in Iraq is going to be the final nail in America's coffin. Billions spent every month that aren't being spent at home racking up huge debt that will take decades to pay back whilst India takes your jobs and Japan and China ream you on the economic front all leading up to America's demise as a world super power and Asia's ascension to take her place.

Shame - America had it all but like the old USSR and the even older Roman Empire you got too greedy and imploded....

Saddam must be laughing himself to sleep every night just as the whole world is laughing at the Americans getting their asses kicked so comprehensively.

Oh, but we're different. History stopped in 1492. The victories 453 years later, 1945, proved all that. Never mind the cease fire in Korea, the withdrawal and defeats in Viet Nam, Somalia, etc. Americans are on High Ground. War sucks but it is the perpetual black hole that will suck us all into. Civilization be damned. The immediate benefit of profit, whether personal stature or financial, will prevail over any human endeavor until we kill all our perceived enemies. Sounds crazy, I know, but what do you think?

I will 'welcome' you. It's what is done here. With that said, you are seriously misinformed or dsmore likely on the wrong message board.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Hey Tram, why do you state in your profile that you are from Kentucky when you are from the UK?

The fact that you lied already dumbass makes you and your complete fantasy of a post irrelevant. These people make me want to laugh, tram thanks for the chucke shit for brains.

BTW please factually inform us as to how we are getting our ass kicked will ya?

You know. its odd. I had a feeling there would be someone saying this eventually. And everytime i thought of Someone sayign this i thought about Isaiah 14 when Isaiah was talking about the fall of Babylon (Modern Day Iraq) which is a type for the fall of Satan. And speaks of finding the ruler of babylon (The type of Satan) In a pit or hole in the ground. Wierd

I don't think this planet will be around long enough for America to fall. The end times are coming. The prophesies of Revelation and Isaiah are coming true.

On a side note, I'm confident that that's not what will happen. As we show the extremists and the rogue states that we're willing to act on our threats, they are becoming more receptive of us. We will survive.

Originally posted by Hobbit
I don't think this planet will be around long enough for America to fall. The end times are coming. The prophesies of Revelation and Isaiah are coming true.

On a side note, I'm confident that that's not what will happen. As we show the extremists and the rogue states that we're willing to act on our threats, they are becoming more receptive of us. We will survive.

I agree. I do however think the US is the only nation that has a system that can survive till the end. Maybe the UK.

**The fact that you lied already dumbass makes you and your complete fantasy of a post irrelevant. These people make me want to laugh, tram thanks for the chucke shit for brains.

BTW please factually inform us as to how we are getting our ass kicked will ya?**

Hey OCA, It's me, tram99. My apologies for my earlier comments - I misspoke because I had my boyfriends nutsack dangling in my face.

Originally posted by rightwingjoe
**The fact that you lied already dumbass makes you and your complete fantasy of a post irrelevant. These people make me want to laugh, tram thanks for the chucke shit for brains.

BTW please factually inform us as to how we are getting our ass kicked will ya?**

Hey OCA, It's me, tram99. My apologies for my earlier comments - I misspoke because I had my boyfriends nutsack dangling in my face.

Just like a piece of shit, coming up with something stupid instead of answering the question. Thats cool, hope you get AIDS and die.

Hey Tram, why do you state in your profile that you are from Kentucky when you are from the UK?

Thanks for letting me know that Jim. Being from Kentucky I was ready to go look this guy up and remove him from my fair state. What a turd.

Forum List

Back