Sad News

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
Today, I just heard some sad news. :(

My Dearest Poster-friend (of 6 years now) Immanuel's father passed on to the next life yesterday from cancer.

May those of you that are Religious, and know Immanuel from his few postings on this site, please send a prayer, for Immie, his mom and the other siblings be comforted, in their mourning the loss of their father, and husband.

Care

Today, I just heard some sad news. :(

My Dearest Poster-friend (of 6 years now) Immanuel's father passed on to the next life yesterday from cancer.

May those of you that are Religious, and know Immanuel from his few postings on this site, please send a prayer, for Immie, his mom and the other siblings be comforted, in their mourning the loss of their father, and husband.

Care

will do---pass on my condolences to Immy

i am sorry for your lost...all of us without fathers always wish we had just one more father's day.

my condolences and prayers...

may your father find the peace that all desire.

my brother recently passed, death...is well death...immie, my thoughts, i don't have words for me so i won't try and give you words, just know i care.

yurt

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

I've been dealing with the coming of this for a couple of months, but just in the last couple of weeks has his passing been "imminent". I was with him at the time of his death and feel blessed in knowing that he was at peace and did not appear to be in pain thanks to whatever it was that he was given to curb the pain.

Immie

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

I've been dealing with the coming of this for a couple of months, but just in the last couple of weeks has his passing been "imminent". I was with him at the time of his death and feel blessed in knowing that he was at peace and did not appear to be in pain thanks to whatever it was that he was given to curb the pain.

Immie

I'm sorry to hear that Immie. My condolensces.

Forum List

Back