Sad & Maddening Results of African American Child Abuse & Neglect!!!

Black people have totally different evolutionary survival strategies, which include HIGH FERTILITY and LOW INVESTMENT PARENTING.

In other other words, the hyperfertility [sic] of blacks is natural....."

Fertility rates among black people in America are FALLING, you cowardly weakling idiot.
Probably because Republicans cut welfare. I ain't mad at them.

Another stupid reply from the fish.
Says the queen of inane replies.

Black people have totally different evolutionary survival strategies, which include HIGH FERTILITY and LOW INVESTMENT PARENTING.

Fertility rates among black people in America are FALLING, you cowardly weakling idiot.

Unkotare the thread detailer. Offers zero that you can build on. I get it he doesn't agree with me but ever hear him say what he thinks.

You aren't the first to notice that about him

The fact is that YOU are a weakling, a coward, and a loser. The joke has been over for a while, clown.
Ma'am, you have nothing. Go brush your hair.

Are you denying that you are a coward and a weakling?
Are you denying that you never reply on point?
Yes
Then you're either deluded or a liar. Which is it?
He has hijacked another thread. I guess he's not comfortable and incapable of telling poor black people where fault lies with them. And he's unable to point a finger at poor black culture and say this is what you are doing wrong and stop it.

Unkotare the thread detailer. Offers zero that you can build on. I get it he doesn't agree with me but ever hear him say what he thinks.

You two are made for each other.

Mayor duggan and Rick Snyder can only do so much for detroiters. Do you think they are doing enough? Let's say that is debatable.

Then the question becomes are blacks doing enough? Do you agree it would help if they stopped having kids before they are ready? And or stop having so many kids?

Mayor duggan and Rick Snyder can only do so much for detroiters. Do you think they are doing enough? Let's say that is debatable.

Then the question becomes are blacks doing enough? Do you agree it would help if they stopped having kids before they are ready? And or stop having so many kids?

Do you think anyone who is not black should have kids "before they are ready?" Do you have any idea what "ready" means? What do you mean by "so many kids" when fertility rates among African Americans are actually falling?

You're a racist and an idiot, fish.

Aside from your cowardly weakling name calling, what is the relevance of your post?
If he is suggesting the black community is progressing he'll need to say a lot more than that.

From what I've seen every demographics fertility rates went down after the bush global recession except blacks.

Do you think anyone who is not black should have kids "before they are ready?" Do you have any idea what "ready" means? What do you mean by "so many kids" when fertility rates among African Americans are actually falling?

You're a racist and an idiot, fish.
We don't have the same problems in poor white communities as we do poor black hoods.

I see too many poor women with 3 or more kids. They'll never get out of poverty. Especially if Republicans have anything to say about it

We don't have the same problems in poor white communities as we do poor black hoods.....

No drug abuse among poor whites? No crime among poor whites? No deadbeat dads among poor whites? How much of a racist idiot are you, fish?

I would hate to have unkotard on a jury with me. He will tell you how you are wrong but never admit when you are right.

I'd like to hear his Republican plan for the hoods of America but I won't hold my breath waiting for anything that advances the conversation

Aside from your cowardly weakling name calling, what is the relevance of your post?

It was in response to some fool's idiotic hysteria about how African Americans have 'too many' kids.

Do you think that perpetuating the inverse relationship between economic status and number of children is a good thing?

It was in response to some fool's idiotic hysteria about how African Americans have 'too many' kids.

Do you think that perpetuating the inverse relationship between economic status and number of children is a good thing?

I said nothing about that.

Yea, so don't have a kid when you are still broke. If you do, poverty is your problem.

Unkotard doesn't realize poor whites with kids aren't blaming their financial woes on racism. Blacks are.

No single young person black or white can say its impossible to make it in America. You just might have to leave your crummy neighborhood.

I was born in Detroit and we had to leave to find the American dream. And my parents did it the wrong way. They had us first.

Yea, so don't have a kid when you are still broke. If you do, poverty is your problem.

Unkotard doesn't realize poor whites with kids aren't blaming their financial woes on racism. Blacks are.

Says the asshole blaming their woes on race.

Forum List

Back