Sacramento cop killer is illegal alien from Mexico

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Makes me sick to my stomach. This is the kind of shit that will be happening more and more as we continue to ignore our southern border.
Guess this is one of Obama's "Dreamers".

Suspect in killing of deputies was twice deported

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A man suspected of killing two deputies during a shooting rampage in Northern California was deported twice to Mexico and had a drug conviction, federal authorities said Saturday.

The suspected shooter told Sacramento County Sheriff's investigators that he was 34-year-old Marcelo Marquez of Salt Lake City. However, his fingerprints match the biometric records of a Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte in a federal database, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokeswoman Virginia Kice said.

Monroy-Bracamonte was first removed from the country in 1997 after being convicted in Arizona for possession of narcotics for sale. Monroy-Bracamonte was arrested and repatriated to Mexico a second time in 2001, Kice said.
"The fingerprints were the basis for our request for an immigration detainer," she said.
The detainer requests that local authorities turn him over to federal custody after his case is adjudicated so ICE can purse his deportation, Kice said.
The suspect was being held without bail on suspicion of two counts of murder, two counts of attempted murder and two counts of carjacking.

MORE: Suspect in killing of deputies was twice deported - Yahoo News

'Makes me sick to my stomach. This is the kind of shit that will be happening more and more as we continue to ignore our southern border.
Guess this is one of Obama's "Dreamers".'

Your fear, ignorance, and hate should make you sick to your stomach.

It does everyone else.

Imagine if we stopped involving ourselves on the OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET (the middle east) and exerted our influence as the LONE FUCKING SUPERPOWER on 1 or our ONLY 2 NEIGHBORING NATIONS!!!

But no let's just vocalize about how we hate mexicans and not do anything about them. :cool:

'Makes me sick to my stomach. This is the kind of shit that will be happening more and more as we continue to ignore our southern border.
Guess this is one of Obama's "Dreamers".'

Your fear, ignorance, and hate should make you sick to your stomach.

It does everyone else.
Oh blow me, you're fucking cliché comments read like they are uttered by a robot.

Makes me sick to my stomach. This is the kind of shit that will be happening more and more as we continue to ignore our southern border.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A man suspected of killing two deputies during a shooting rampage in Northern California was deported twice to Mexico and had a drug conviction, federal authorities said Saturday.

The suspected shooter told Sacramento County Sheriff's investigators that he was 34-year-old Marcelo Marquez of Salt Lake City. However, his fingerprints match the biometric records of a Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte in a federal database, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokeswoman Virginia Kice said.

Monroy-Bracamonte was first removed from the country in 1997 after being convicted in Arizona for possession of narcotics for sale. Monroy-Bracamonte was arrested and repatriated to Mexico a second time in 2001, Kice said.
"The fingerprints were the basis for our request for an immigration detainer," she said.
The detainer requests that local authorities turn him over to federal custody after his case is adjudicated so ICE can purse his deportation, Kice said.
The suspect was being held without bail on suspicion of two counts of murder, two counts of attempted murder and two counts of carjacking.

Probably has more to do with drugs and his love of gunz than his citizenship status.

Probably has more to do with drugs and his love of gunz than his citizenship status.

Said the wetback....

Said the wetback....

Thanks for showing us what stupid looks like

Thing is, if our border was protected, and our laws followed, this slime wouldn't have been here in the first place and two deputies would be alive today.

Said the wetback....

Dont appreciate your apparent support for illegal alien cop killers...he a relative of yours? You should really turn him in,even if he is your lover.

Said the wetback....

Dont appreciate your apparent support for illegal alien cop killers...he a relative of yours? You should really turn him in,even if he is your lover.

Thanks for continuing to show us what stupid looks like :thup:

You're doing God's work :thup:

Said the wetback....

Thanks for continuing to show us what stupid looks like :thup:

You're doing God's work :thup:

Gods work? Nah..thats up to him. Although I would imagine he doesnt care for your support of cop killers. But I suppose you could ask him next time you're in Church.
Which by the way would be tomorrow... Whoops,I mean today.

I wonder how the families and loved ones of these two deputies today feel about illegals being all over the fucking place ? Probably pretty damn disgusted with our politicians that despite most Americans wanting secure borders, do nothing about it !

Forum List

Back